Vegas_Sirk
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 JKU Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by r3cKoNize View Post
To each their own, I have personally never had service there because of the stories I have been told. My manager who has driven BMWs his whole life told me once he went there to get an oil change and after he picked it up he was driving and the engine got really hot. Turned out the service department there left a cloth under his hood and thankfully my manager noticed it before anything happened.

It is unfair to base an opinion off of one incident there just made me not like them for some reason, and my friend who is 22 wanted to buy a BMW from them one day and we were out there looking for a good 25 minutes and not one sales person approached us most likely for our age. Plus when I had service needed due to a bad window regulator it doesn't give you an option to book appointments online for service like BMW of Las Vegas does.
Yea I understand..

I just have such a bad taste in my mouth for Las Vegas as they gave me nothing but shit when I would take in my old 335i. They where total jerks and I only took it there because of stories I heard about Henderson. I ended up going to Henderson when my wagon was stock and found service to be very pleasant there, and just kept coming back even as the car got more modded still without issue.

As far as the being young and wanting to buy, 98% of BMW dealerships are like that. I use to live in Irvine, CA (heart of orange county) and every dealership treated us that way when we would walk on to look at cars. I actually refused buying a BMW for the longest time because of that experience. Someone at Corp should be teaching sales reps to not judge a book by its cover when it comes to sales as in this day and age its hard to sometime tell a Millionaire from a Homeless person
Appreciate 0