06-25-2012, 08:14 AM   #14
Lulz_M3
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by robc1976 View Post
After saying I "dont want to roll my fenders (Didnt trust anytone doing it), I took a closer look and think they are rolled (pics below). I am assuming with the fenders rolled a 275 or 285 on a 10" rim would fit with out rubbing?

I did not have trhe fenders rolled so it was done before I owned the car if they are infact rolled.
Those fenders arent rolled, thats all original shaping. You can fit a 275 in the rear with the correct offset. My rear fenders are not rolled and i have the 275 Pilot SS with a 19x10 +35 offset. My car is pretty low, tires rub in the rear on dips and bumps. Keep in mind the Pilot SS sizes run wide compared to most tires.

Quote:
So it is safe to say a 235 will fit easily up front with no rolled fenders.
A 235 should fit with no problems up front, depending on your offset. I have 19x9 +30 offset in the front, running 255/30/19 and i had to run about -2.5 degrees of camber to keep them from rubbing too bad. Keep in mind that my fitment is quite extreme.

Quote:
I would love to see tat 275 on there...you have to stretch a 275 to get it on a 10" rim?
Ill snap some pics when i get home tonight. I wouldnt say a 275 is stretched on a 10" wide wheel, it just has more of a stretched appearance if you will. In the picture you posted above, the sidewall of the tire "sticks out" past the lip of the rim whereas my rear tires are probably about flush with the face of the wheel. I'll get some pics to show you what im talking about.
Appreciate 0