E90Post

Bimmer Retrofit

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Wanting to do a couple of mods

07-19-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
white335ispider
United_States

Drives: 2010 335i M tech E92

Question Wanting to do a couple of mods

hey guys,

1. I wanted to get a lip (preferably a carbon fiber one) for my m-tech bumper on a '10 alpine white 335i. Would I be able to install this at home? There are like 5-6 screws under the current bumper and I'm guessing those for a lip..?
    I'm not sure what website to get it from. I want a decent brand and don't want to get ripped off (maybe something for like $300 max.) Any suggestions?

OMFG! I want this one or something very similar: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=374880

2. Also want to replace the yellow daytimes with some white or blue ones that are actually visible during daytime. (I don't want to perform a surgery on the front end of my car and need something that can be easily installed w/o taking off the wheels, etc.) I personally like the blue-ish look, especially on a white e92. What do you guys prefer? the H8s look interesting.

http://www.dragtimes.com/images-clas...0547513991.jpg

And again, whats a good brand and website for this?

Thanks in advance for any advice,
Appreciate 0
      07-19-2011, 08:22 PM   #2
edirtaynine
Major General

Drives: e92

the arkym style front cf lip look sick on mtech bumpers. the hamann style one you posted is nice too.
Appreciate 0