E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest > Relocating From Cali To Boulder

View Poll Results: Should I take my e90 to Colorado?
Keep it. 1 25.00%
Keep it! & upgrade some parts 3 75.00%
Sell it! get something else 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

08-08-2011, 03:26 PM   #1
twinturbopg
How you like them apples?

Drives: 335i

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Close

Plz close thread!

Hey Guys,

I'm planning on relocating to Boulder by next summer...mainly cuz of work. Not sure whether or not to take my e90 with me. I currently work out in boulder for a client (flying back and forth a lot since) and have a crv 4wd, just couldnt help but notice the summery t-storms not a fan of, especially since I like to keep my car clean longer than at least 2 days. Anyways I like Boulder it seems pretty chill and fun especially for being so close to the mountains to get some ski time in. Just wanted to say whatz up to fellow Colorado folks and any type of advice would be much appreciated. I noticed there are a few meets a year around there which is pretty cool and love to go to the track and hope to continue it. I noticed there is a NASA chapter out in Colorado so I might just continue to due that.

Once thing worth mentioning considering the elevation and non-humidity I'm guessing oil cooler is a must (yes I'm part of the lucky ones that didnt have one come with their 07 car) is there anything else I should consider? my mods are listed in my garage. Also how are prices at shops to do regular BMW maintenance to installing performance mods? I take it the cops are not friendly to CL DP's which I dont have btw.

Thanks guy!