E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Tea Party

Closed Thread

08-09-2011, 09:58 PM   #111
AngelinIsRich08
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: '11 X5M, '09 CTS

I hate how the media vilifies women like Bachaman and Palin. The media is sexist and evil and the only reason they hate Bachman and Palin is because they're afraid of them.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2011, 10:07 PM   #112
arggg45
Second Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep

Drives: fairly quickly.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinIsRich08 View Post
I hate how the media vilifies women like Bachaman and Palin. The media is sexist and evil and the only reason they hate Bachman and Palin is because they're afraid of them.
It has absolutely nothing to do with them both being batshit insane...
      08-09-2011, 10:10 PM   #113
solefald
Nigerian Prince
Vatican City State
Rep

Drives: '11 F25

Garage List
'11 BMW F25  [0.00]
Quote:
i lol'd.
      08-09-2011, 10:27 PM   #114
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

Drives: Water camel

Quote:
god you are dumb.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2011, 10:33 PM   #115
AngelinIsRich08
Banned
United_States
Rep

How are they insane? Please enlighten me.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2011, 10:35 PM   #116
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

Drives: Water camel

Quote:
How are they insane? Please enlighten me.
How are they not?

now i know you are just a troll LOL

Last edited by ghosthi32; 08-09-2011 at 10:43 PM.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2011, 10:57 PM   #117
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep

Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
Good point about Alan Keyes. He ran in 2008 as the America's Independent Party's Presidential candidate and only got 47,694 votes.

Another example is Cynthia McKinney and Rosa Clemente who ran for President and Vice-President against Obama in 2008 under the Green party. Following these guy's theory, they should have won by a large margin. They had the anatomical parts to get the Female vote, and the skin color to get BOTH the Hispanic and African American vote. So they must have cleaned house with ten's of millions of votes, right? Nope, only 161,603. Skin color and vag's didn't do it.

Theory destroyed. Sounds like they will grasp for any excuse for losing besides Obama was the better candidate than McCain, regardless of skin color.

Add racial/gender excuse making to the list of things that irks people about the Tea Party.
I really hope you are being tongue and cheek right now.

Were major African American figures in America backing Alan Keyes during the 2008 election? Hell, was Oprah? Was George Lopez supporting Rosa Clemente? You guys can't be serious.

The highest voter turn out in 40 years! The highest voter registration EVER! This was the single greatest election ever run. There is no arguing it. Did the candidates you speak of have over $700 million dollars worth of campaign money to work with?

I am talking about identifying with someone that has the money to compete, and in this case well surpass their opposing party. Do you think Obama, being the same exact person he is right now, could have won if he chose to run as an independent? When was the last independent president? (If you said, "Never" you would be correct)

Excuse making? How so? There are no hanging chads or voting scandals. Just a man who got more votes than another man.

I didn't even think I was being all that argumentative anymore. More complaining about the system in general. But you chose to take it as an attack.

You are as pushy and partisan as any "tea-bagger" I have ever seen. Just because your ideals are aligned differently makes you a better person?

And if it had everything to do with simply the man and not his image tell me this. Al Gore more or less qualified than Obama to run the country? John Kerry more or less qualified than Obama to run the country? Both had much more experience in government than Obama. Hell, Kerry had a great opportunity to win in 2004. Bush was so unpopular. Why were they not getting spikes in voter registration and voter turn out?

Last edited by NYCGP; 08-09-2011 at 11:09 PM.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2011, 11:55 PM   #118
txz4
Major
Rep

Drives: 2006 M coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post

Were major African American figures in America backing Alan Keyes during the 2008 election? Hell, was Oprah? Was George Lopez supporting Rosa Clemente? You guys can't be serious.

The highest voter turn out in 40 years! The highest voter registration EVER! This was the single greatest election ever run. There is no arguing it. Did the candidates you speak of have over $700 million dollars worth of campaign money to work with?

I am talking about identifying with someone that has the money to compete, and in this case well surpass their opposing party. Do you think Obama, being the same exact person he is right now, could have won if he chose to run as an independent? When was the last independent president? (If you said, "Never" you would be correct)

Excuse making? How so? There are no hanging chads or voting scandals. Just a man who got more votes than another man.

I didn't even think I was being all that argumentative anymore. More complaining about the system in general. But you chose to take it as an attack.

You are as pushy and partisan as any "tea-bagger" I have ever seen. Just because your ideals are aligned differently makes you a better person?

And if it had everything to do with simply the man and not his image tell me this. Al Gore more or less qualified than Obama to run the country? John Kerry more or less qualified than Obama to run the country? Both had much more experience in government than Obama. Hell, Kerry had a great opportunity to win in 2004. Bush was so unpopular. Why were they not getting spikes in voter registration and voter turn out?

right on!

and as far as the media being evil and what not..... might wanna pump the brakes on that... the media isnt what i would call unbiased but evil and racist is a bit of a stretch. I dont think either of those women are batshit crazy and i do believe they were vilified and could have done a far better job in politicking.
Appreciate 0
      08-09-2011, 11:59 PM   #119
11Series
Rep

Drives: BMW turned up to 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
yup. Just riffin'

Not being serious.

Obviously none of those folks ever had a chance.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2011, 12:11 AM   #120
11Series
Rep

Quote:

Now THIS is serious crazy batshit crap.

Let me get srs for a sec. The press Annointed Hillary Clinton as the Democratic Party nominee in 2008 and 44th President long before Obama even polled in the double digits. So your B*llSh!t about the media being sexist is so idiotic that it seriously makes me wonder if you've been in some sort of tragic car accident that did so much brain damage that we all here should be srsly sorry for you.

But being afraid of Bachman and Palin ISN'T sexist, it's just like being afraid of having Father Caughlin or Pat Buchanan gain control of the reigns of power. All four of these folks are Sh!t-Bat nut-tastic, whether they have one penis among them or not.

You know what is sexist? Telling women that they shouldn't be allowed to have birth control. Now THAT is the Tea Party irk of the hour that pisses people like me off about the Tea Party. All the crazy nutters who now are pushing to ban birth control. We had to smash down that crap in our state now twice.
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2011, 12:21 AM   #121
AngelinIsRich08
Banned
United_States
Rep

Once again you fail to show evidence that proves any of these two women insane. Liberalism really is a mental disorder.... You can't argue with these people as they will spew pointless crap day in and day out. But please, besides having the media tell you how "evil" Bachman is, can you prove to me that she is?
Appreciate 0
      08-10-2011, 12:30 AM   #122
11Series
Rep

Quote:
Once again you fail to show evidence that proves any of these two women insane. Liberalism really is a mental disorder.... You can't argue with these people as they will spew pointless crap day in and day out. But please, besides having the media tell you how "evil" Bachman is, can you prove to me that she is?

Having a peck of her own children, then adopting a fortnight more of children, all while having a job that keeps her a thousand miles from home is proof enough for me that she has some sort of unresolved psychological issues.

Do you srsly think this is sane and normal? It shows disassociative disorder for sure. Case closed.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread