E90Post
 


E92 Lighting
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > New & Preowned BMW Ordering / Pricing / Tracking Information Forum (including European Delivery) > BMW Dealer Reviews + Ratings Forum > Long Beach BMW



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      04-19-2007, 04:30 AM   #1
chbrules
MSVConrad++
 
Drives: E90 2006 325i | E92 2007 335i
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Peaches

Posts: 777
iTrader: (0)

Long Beach BMW

Time and time again they're nothing but amazing. First time around when I got my 2006 325i I had Sam Saliba (unfortunately he moved on) and it was nothing short of the most pleasant car shopping experience to date.

This time around I got some guy that used to work for Chevy. He had no problem getting cars for me to look at the color from the parking structure or trying to find out information on ED for me. Overall nice guy, but he didn't seem like he was real passionate about the cars themselves; he wasn't too sharp on the specs or information in general.

Other times I've had great experiences with LB BMW and they're just friendly and like to help you out. My only problem is some old lady SA who was real bitchy to me and acted as if I wasn't serious about buying a car. She actually started helping another customer while she was getting a key for me to test drive the 335i when it just came out. She was still in sight and took her sweet time trying to make another sale! Come on now! How rude! She also talked down to me and didn't want to really do anything for me since I'm young.
chbrules is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      04-19-2007, 12:04 PM   #2
mrringodi
Second Lieutenant
 
Drives: e90 M3
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 217
iTrader: (0)

Long Beach BMW

Long Beach BMW :rocks:
__________________
mrringodi is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-01-2007, 01:51 PM   #3
88stlgrym3
Private First Class
 
Drives: 09 Lexus IS350
Join Date: May 2005
Location: san gabriel, CA

Posts: 196
iTrader: (0)

i purchased my e46 m3 there in 03 and even now they still sending me birthday card every year . the only thing i'd complain is they don't have loaner cars.
__________________
2002 steel gray M3 coupe, SMG, premium package, navigation (sold, still regretting)
2008 jet black 535i sport, premium, ipod/usb (leased but not forgotten)
2010 Wicked White Evolution MR Touring (sold and missed)
2009 Smoky Granite Mica Lexus IS350, F-Sport products: 19'' staggered forged wheels, suspension, intake, exhaust, rear sway bar
88stlgrym3 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-03-2007, 12:50 PM   #4
l4wr3nc3
The Law.
 
l4wr3nc3's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Rowland Heights, CA

Posts: 14,281
iTrader: (17)

Send a message via AIM to l4wr3nc3
Will @ LB bmw has been great. Ordering experience was outstanding. I was not sure if i wanted Saddle brown or black leather and he went out of his way to pull out a car will saddle brown just so it would be easier for me to make a decision. Pricing was not an issue. He offered me the lowest price out of all the so cal dealerships i talked to. Never been easier buying a car.

Plus hes a car enthusiast like ourselves so he knows how anal we are about our cars.

+1 for Will and LB bmw.
__________________

2008 Lotus Exige S240 | 2007 BMW 335i
l4wr3nc3 is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      05-06-2007, 08:02 PM   #5
chbrules
MSVConrad++
 
Drives: E90 2006 325i | E92 2007 335i
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Peaches

Posts: 777
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88stlgrym3 View Post
i purchased my e46 m3 there in 03 and even now they still sending me birthday card every year . the only thing i'd complain is they don't have loaner cars.
They don't? I've rented a 325i and a Mini Convertable from them already while doing service with them. They have an in-house Enterprise rent-a-car agency and offer free rentals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l4wr3nc3 View Post
Will @ LB bmw has been great. Ordering experience was outstanding. I was not sure if i wanted Saddle brown or black leather and he went out of his way to pull out a car will saddle brown just so it would be easier for me to make a decision. Pricing was not an issue. He offered me the lowest price out of all the so cal dealerships i talked to. Never been easier buying a car.

Plus hes a car enthusiast like ourselves so he knows how anal we are about our cars.

+1 for Will and LB bmw.
Will is awesome. He's getting me a far better deal than this guy I placed my order with now. He's so slow and doesn't answer my questions (Jerry Huffman). I'm canceling my order with him tomorrow and going with Will.
chbrules is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-06-2007, 10:31 PM   #6
l4wr3nc3
The Law.
 
l4wr3nc3's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Rowland Heights, CA

Posts: 14,281
iTrader: (17)

Send a message via AIM to l4wr3nc3
Quote:
Originally Posted by chbrules View Post
They don't? I've rented a 325i and a Mini Convertable from them already while doing service with them. They have an in-house Enterprise rent-a-car agency and offer free rentals.



Will is awesome. He's getting me a far better deal than this guy I placed my order with now. He's so slow and doesn't answer my questions (Jerry Huffman). I'm canceling my order with him tomorrow and going with Will.
Congrats man, definetly go to Will. I usually get responses with Will within a few hours.
__________________

2008 Lotus Exige S240 | 2007 BMW 335i
l4wr3nc3 is offline   Taiwan
0
Reply With Quote
      05-07-2007, 05:40 AM   #7
will@longbeachbmw
 
will@longbeachbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 M Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA

Posts: 735
iTrader: (4)

Thanks guys - I love our dealership too

I really appreciate the great feedback I get on here - everyone that throws me a shout out truly is the reason I do business the way I do. I couldn't do it without you guys


By the way, Jerry Huffman is a really great guy. Sure, he isn't a true enthusiast - but 98% of car salesman aren't.

Jerry Huffman is the most sincere, honest, and pleasant guy at the whole dealership (yes, even more so than me)
will@longbeachbmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-30-2007, 03:08 AM   #8
clotzki
clotzki
 
clotzki's Avatar
 
Drives: 2007 E92/2011 E70
Join Date: May 2007
Location: West LA

Posts: 236
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 E70  [0.00]
2007 E92  [0.00]
I picked up my 07 E92 328 coupe black/black fully loaded from BMW of Long Beach today. Pleasant and overall outstanding experience!! I called Will on Sunday, got an online quote in 5 minutes, and even offered to pick me up from where I live here in West LA. He's very honest, straight up talk and good in what he does being that he's really young.

Thanks so much for your help and I definitely got a great deal from you! I put up 100 miles within the next 5 hours just driving around town and it's an amazing feeling :rocks:

I'll definitely recommend my friends to go pick up their BMW from you.

Thanks again Will,

Eric
clotzki is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-31-2007, 07:29 PM   #9
will@longbeachbmw
 
will@longbeachbmw's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 M Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Long Beach, CA

Posts: 735
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clotzki View Post
I picked up my 07 E92 328 coupe black/black fully loaded from BMW of Long Beach today. Pleasant and overall outstanding experience!! I called Will on Sunday, got an online quote in 5 minutes, and even offered to pick me up from where I live here in West LA. He's very honest, straight up talk and good in what he does being that he's really young.

Thanks so much for your help and I definitely got a great deal from you! I put up 100 miles within the next 5 hours just driving around town and it's an amazing feeling :rocks:

I'll definitely recommend my friends to go pick up their BMW from you.

Thanks again Will,

Eric
Eric,
Thanks so much for the shout out. I'm so glad you love your car! Feel free to hit me up whenever you need too man. Oh - and I have your mats for you as well

Will
will@longbeachbmw is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:58 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST