E90Post
 


Evolve Automotive
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers > WTB: Koni FSD's



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-31-2011, 12:07 PM   #1
rayguy24
the mod bug is crawling in my brain
 
rayguy24's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 tiag aka "luna"
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SoCAL

Posts: 576
iTrader: (15)

WTB: Koni FSD's

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
If available in the Los Angeles area, I can pick up to avoid shipping. Thanks.

rayguy24 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2011, 12:48 PM   #2
jmeas
Captain
 
Drives: '07 e92 328i Crimson
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Tacoma, WA

Posts: 845
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2007 328i e92  [2.75]
per my thread you responded to.

Koni FSDs. pristine condition. 5k miles. $450 + shipping costs.
jmeas is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2011, 03:06 PM   #3
rayguy24
the mod bug is crawling in my brain
 
rayguy24's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 tiag aka "luna"
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SoCAL

Posts: 576
iTrader: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeas View Post
per my thread you responded to.

Koni FSDs. pristine condition. 5k miles. $450 + shipping costs.
Are these the shocks you just bought?

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...&highlight=fsd
rayguy24 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2011, 03:24 PM   #4
jmeas
Captain
 
Drives: '07 e92 328i Crimson
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Tacoma, WA

Posts: 845
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2007 328i e92  [2.75]
Yes! those are the exact ones! i have the tracking number to prove it'll be here on the 7th too. let me know if you're interested. i really want to keep the FSDs because they are in such good condtion compared to a lot i've seen on the classifieds the past 4 months i've been searching, but running them on Eibachs, which i heard run a higher ride height, its just not what i'm looking for...
jmeas is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2011, 06:39 PM   #5
rayguy24
the mod bug is crawling in my brain
 
rayguy24's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 tiag aka "luna"
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SoCAL

Posts: 576
iTrader: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeas View Post
Yes! those are the exact ones! i have the tracking number to prove it'll be here on the 7th too. let me know if you're interested. i really want to keep the FSDs because they are in such good condtion compared to a lot i've seen on the classifieds the past 4 months i've been searching, but running them on Eibachs, which i heard run a higher ride height, its just not what i'm looking for...
Most I'm looking to spend is $400 shipped or $350 picked up. Let me know. Thanks.
rayguy24 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2011, 06:40 PM   #6
jmeas
Captain
 
Drives: '07 e92 328i Crimson
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Tacoma, WA

Posts: 845
iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2007 328i e92  [2.75]
lowest i can go is $450, free shipping. i really can't take a loss on these as i would literally be transferring them from him straight to you.
jmeas is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-31-2011, 09:24 PM   #7
rayguy24
the mod bug is crawling in my brain
 
rayguy24's Avatar
 
Drives: e90 tiag aka "luna"
Join Date: May 2010
Location: SoCAL

Posts: 576
iTrader: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeas View Post
lowest i can go is $450, free shipping. i really can't take a loss on these as i would literally be transferring them from him straight to you.
Understood. I will let you know.
rayguy24 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST