E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > help me find the specs for these wheels..



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-01-2011, 07:29 PM   #1
.e92hoang.
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 335i coupe
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: bay area, ca

Posts: 35
iTrader: (1)

help me find the specs for these wheels..

can someone tell me what the specs are for these wheels? thanks
Attached Images
 
.e92hoang. is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2011, 07:53 PM   #2
manu328
Private First Class
 
Drives: 08 328xi
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: kingston pa

Posts: 167
iTrader: (0)

Try the wheel section..... But they look like advan type......
manu328 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2011, 09:51 PM   #3
7e90dan
seven
 
7e90dan's Avatar
 
Drives: 325i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: long island

Posts: 205
iTrader: (1)

ill take a wild guess, based on the sticker they would be works?
7e90dan is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2011, 09:54 PM   #4
subgraphic
New Member
 
Drives: '08 328i boner level
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Sunny San Diego

Posts: 15
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7e90dan View Post
ill take a wild guess, based on the sticker they would be works?
That's crazy talk.
subgraphic is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2011, 10:00 PM   #5
edirtaynine
Major General
 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SoCal

Posts: 6,094
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7e90dan View Post
ill take a wild guess, based on the sticker they would be works?
LOL ahahha
edirtaynine is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-01-2011, 10:56 PM   #6
my nuts on your face
Banned
 
Drives: bigger than yours
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: your mom's twat

Posts: 38
iTrader: (0)

That stance is fackin mean!!!
my nuts on your face is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-29-2011, 10:32 AM   #7
bmw4lyfe
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: '07 E92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Philadelphia

Posts: 33
iTrader: (0)

the cars sick but whosever this is needs to sell this and buy a vw if he wants to do this...dont do it to a beamer it just looks plain dumb personal opinion...
bmw4lyfe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-29-2011, 11:33 AM   #8
rollinstone157
Brotographer
 
rollinstone157's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 328i xDrive Sedan
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NJ, USA

Posts: 1,696
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw4lyfe View Post
the cars sick but whosever this is needs to sell this and buy a vw if he wants to do this...dont do it to a beamer it just looks plain dumb personal opinion...
I kinda agree...it drives me crazy when 1. people put wheels on with tires that clearly don't fit right, and 2. when people run their cars with rediculous amounts of (positive?) camber. I don't see how people think that the "I have a broken suspension component" look is cool...it must be one of those things these whippersnappers have come up with to match their "distressed" jeans that they bought for 20% more than the non-ripped versions
__________________
Reviews -|- HPB "Ultimate" LED Interior Kit -|- Noyka Cornering Bulbs -|- HPB 20W AE [OLD] -|- LUX H8 V4 -|- New Reviews Pending Vendor Approval
rollinstone157 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-29-2011, 12:29 PM   #9
flip4335
General Nuisance in a Private Conveyance
 
flip4335's Avatar
 
Drives: like it's rented
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: behind the wheel

Posts: 1,812
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rollinstone157 View Post
I kinda agree...it drives me crazy when 1. people put wheels on with tires that clearly don't fit right, and 2. when people run their cars with rediculous amounts of (positive?) camber. I don't see how people think that the "I have a broken suspension component" look is cool...it must be one of those things these whippersnappers have come up with to match their "distressed" jeans that they bought for 20% more than the non-ripped versions
HAHAHA...I agree. That would be

2. negative camber front and back

IMO, it looks hilarious and completely useless...how does one drive it, without the fear of air leaking from the tires (J/K) or the bottom scraping and ruining the underside of the chassis or the exhaust system or the differential or the....you catch my drift? LOL!
__________________

BMWCCA Member # 414198 Slightly Modded|e90|SGM|6MT|LCI MSport Conversion|MTech|Premium|Cold|Sport|Tint|Blackline |219M|PSS|Quaife|Helix|AR Catted|Cobb
Quaife Review: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=311570
flip4335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-30-2011, 04:46 PM   #10
bmw4lyfe
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: '07 E92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Philadelphia

Posts: 33
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollinstone157 View Post
I kinda agree...it drives me crazy when 1. people put wheels on with tires that clearly don't fit right, and 2. when people run their cars with rediculous amounts of (positive?) camber. I don't see how people think that the "I have a broken suspension component" look is cool...it must be one of those things these whippersnappers have come up with to match their "distressed" jeans that they bought for 20% more than the non-ripped versions
Quote:
Originally Posted by flip4335 View Post
HAHAHA...I agree. That would be

2. negative camber front and back

IMO, it looks hilarious and completely useless...how does one drive it, without the fear of air leaking from the tires (J/K) or the bottom scraping and ruining the underside of the chassis or the exhaust system or the differential or the....you catch my drift? LOL!

Agreed to both glad everyones on the same page...now someone needs to tell that guy lol...
bmw4lyfe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-30-2011, 06:35 PM   #11
NiVeDh
Major General
 
NiVeDh's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 E90 335i 6MT BSM
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Houston, TX & Atlanta, GA

Posts: 7,987
iTrader: (132)

Garage List
It's Photoshopped.
NiVeDh is offline   India
0
Reply With Quote
      10-30-2011, 06:56 PM   #12
cuban335i
Brigadier General
 
cuban335i's Avatar
 
Drives: 535i xdrive
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: central NJ

Posts: 3,552
iTrader: (18)

that looks horrible
__________________
Current:
'13 F10 535i xDrive - lightly modded for now
Previous:
'12 e92 M3 Melbourne Red/Bamboo - ADV.1 ADV10, Volk TE37SL, OSS, Innotech F1, Arkym, iND
'09 e92 335i Alpine White/Saddle Brown - fully modded
cuban335i is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:24 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST