E90Post

GT Haus

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Vendor Comments/Review/Feedback Forum > **********s, great service, great business

11-01-2011, 09:34 PM   #1
TreeThirtyFive

Drives: bmw 335i

**********s, great service, great business

I ordered a uuc ssk and some other parts from Alan @ **********s and it turns out that the ssk that came was for the xi (not the one I ordered). I pmed **********s and got prompt response both by pm and email. They are sending out the correct model before they get the ssk back which is nice. Alan also called me after I made my order to confirm everything with me which was cool. I actually plan to make another order very soon. These guys are great to deal with and this is how business should be conducted. I would recommend **********s to anyone.

Last edited by TreeThirtyFive; 11-02-2011 at 09:07 AM.
      11-08-2011, 01:27 PM   #2
ModBargains.com
Banned

Drives: JB E92 335i

I do want to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thanks again for your patience and understanding throughout the process as I did try to find a solution that is best for you. Your order/support is appreciated and I know that we'll be in touch again real soon for some other mods!
ModBargains.com is offline   United_States