E90Post

MINHS Auto Care Center

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > Sport Edition A7 wheels for sale

11-10-2011, 04:31 PM   #1
detailinguy99
Private
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2006 330xi

Sport Edition A7 wheels for sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Sport edition A7 wheels for sale with Blizzack Revo 1's.

Here's the story on the rims... I put them on craigslist and had a ton of calls on the wheels and sold them in a just a few of hours for $650. I knew the condition of the wheels and the buyer who picked them up checked them out briefly and took them. He called me a couple of hours later claiming that one of the wheels had a bend in them and was leaking air. Being a nice guy I am I met back up with them, returned his money and took back the wheels. Earlier today I took the one wheel that had a bend in it to get the wheel repaired but the rim repair guy cracked the rim while he was trying the fix the wheel. The crack is very minor but welding it will cost pretty much the same as a new wheel.

So here's the deal. I would rather sell four good Blizzak Revo 1 tires and 3 good rims with one slightly cracked wheel to someone on here rather than deal with buying a new rim and having to put it on. A new wheel would run about hundred bucks I believe. I am asking $550 with the way they sit now. I think this is a good deal. If not I might just seperate the rims and tires and sell them seperately.

I will be traveling to New Jersey tomorrow afternoon so I could even meet you somewhere halfway if need be.