E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > WTB TPMS for 2011 e92



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-12-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
335 oClock
MOE
 
335 oClock's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 e92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 2,530
iTrader: (13)

Send a message via AIM to 335 oClock
WTB TPMS for 2011 e92

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I need the newer version of TPMS, I can trade you my older version for the older models (09 and below)

need model RDE-012 thanks!

335 oClock is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2011, 04:39 PM   #2
five3three
Captain
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: DC

Posts: 857
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 oClock View Post
I need the newer version of TPMS, I can trade you my older version for the older models (09 and below)

need model RDE-012 thanks!
There are various models that will work, so limiting yourself to RDE-012 may be doing a disservice. It's probably best to shop using the bmw part number that you need.

I have part number 36106790054, which is actually model RE4D for what I have. If you check the compatibility on realoem, you will see that this is the part number you need. Any E92 after 9/09 build is compatible with this part.

http://realoem.com/bmw/partxref.do?p...0054&showus=on

So, I have a full set of what you need.

Basically I got stuck with these sensors in wheels I bought from a 2010 335i, but I have a 2008 so I had to swap the sensors with my old wheels.

So, I just got back from the dealer and yes I do have a free set now in hand to get rid of.

But, I need to decide if I am to take you up on this trade or to sell them. Let me think this over for a day and see what I want to do for a winter set. If I am going to reuse my old wheels then I could use your set. If I am to sell my old wheels and get a 17" winter wheel/tire set from tire rack then I will just order something already mounted and balanced with tpms included from them.
five3three is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2011, 04:53 PM   #3
ROB_S2K
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: 2014 Grand Cherokee SRT8
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 1,771
iTrader: (4)

I have some for sale. They are 433 Mhz. Let me know if you're interested.

http://www.bimmerpost.com/forums/showthread.php?t=609940
__________________
2014 Grand Cherokee SRT-8

(2012 | Laguna Seca Blue | Rust Brown | Individual | 6MT) SOLD
ROB_S2K is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2011, 05:19 PM   #4
335 oClock
MOE
 
335 oClock's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 e92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 2,530
iTrader: (13)

Send a message via AIM to 335 oClock
http://realoem.com/bmw/partxref.do?p...0054&showus=on

So, I have a full set of what you need.



how do I know, using this website, which model year it is? it just says e92 and e92n

Quote:
Originally Posted by five3three View Post
There are various models that will work, so limiting yourself to RDE-012 may be doing a disservice. It's probably best to shop using the bmw part number that you need.

I have part number 36106790054, which is actually model RE4D for what I have. If you check the compatibility on realoem, you will see that this is the part number you need. Any E92 after 9/09 build is compatible with this part.

http://realoem.com/bmw/partxref.do?p...0054&showus=on

So, I have a full set of what you need.

Basically I got stuck with these sensors in wheels I bought from a 2010 335i, but I have a 2008 so I had to swap the sensors with my old wheels.

So, I just got back from the dealer and yes I do have a free set now in hand to get rid of.

But, I need to decide if I am to take you up on this trade or to sell them. Let me think this over for a day and see what I want to do for a winter set. If I am going to reuse my old wheels then I could use your set. If I am to sell my old wheels and get a 17" winter wheel/tire set from tire rack then I will just order something already mounted and balanced with tpms included from them.
335 oClock is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2011, 06:24 PM   #5
five3three
Captain
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: DC

Posts: 857
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 oClock View Post
http://realoem.com/bmw/partxref.do?p...0054&showus=on

So, I have a full set of what you need.



how do I know, using this website, which model year it is? it just says e92 and e92n
You have to keep clicking through. First selection E92, then select the specific model, I believe you have E92 335i. Then, you see the detail screen where it says the part number and start year to end year that this part works for. And the part you need is #4, the 433 MHz Wheel Electronics Module.

I believe your particular page of interest is:

http://realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?...=36&fg=15&hl=6

There is shows that the part works for models from production 9/09. There is no end year as it is still a valid part number for you.
five3three is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2011, 06:29 PM   #6
SMOKE EM IF U GOT EM!!
Major
 
SMOKE EM IF U GOT EM!!'s Avatar
 
Drives: 06 E90 330, 15 AY F82 M4TMFW
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: L.I, NY

Posts: 1,296
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2006 330i SPORT  [5.00]
If u can't find any on here you can get some from the tirerack.com. That's where I got mine from
__________________



LIVE FAST..DRIVE FASTER!!
SMOKE EM IF U GOT EM!! is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2011, 06:41 PM   #7
335 oClock
MOE
 
335 oClock's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 e92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 2,530
iTrader: (13)

Send a message via AIM to 335 oClock
Okay its these

http://realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?...=36&fg=15&hl=6

are these the ones you have? check your messages





Quote:
Originally Posted by five3three View Post
You have to keep clicking through. First selection E92, then select the specific model, I believe you have E92 335i. Then, you see the detail screen where it says the part number and start year to end year that this part works for. And the part you need is #4, the 433 MHz Wheel Electronics Module.

I believe your particular page of interest is:

http://realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?...=36&fg=15&hl=6

There is shows that the part works for models from production 9/09. There is no end year as it is still a valid part number for you.
335 oClock is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2011, 06:51 PM   #8
five3three
Captain
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: DC

Posts: 857
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 oClock View Post
Okay its these

http://realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?...=36&fg=15&hl=6

are these the ones you have? check your messages
Yes, that is what I have... checking/replying now
five3three is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-12-2011, 07:22 PM   #9
five3three
Captain
 
Drives: M235i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: DC

Posts: 857
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335 oClock View Post
Okay its these

http://realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?...=36&fg=15&hl=6

are these the ones you have? check your messages


This is what I have!
five3three is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      11-21-2011, 06:16 PM   #10
E92-Lighting
Banned
 
E92-Lighting's Avatar
 
Drives: Next Generation LED Lighting
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Walnut

Posts: 26,793
iTrader: (319)

Send a message via AIM to E92-Lighting Send a message via MSN to E92-Lighting Send a message via Yahoo to E92-Lighting Send a message via Skype™ to E92-Lighting
its rde008 for 09/09 and before build date, rde012 from 10/09 and after
E92-Lighting is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST