Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

  E90Post
 


TireRack

   PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > 335 VMR V701 19's Gunmetal



Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-27-2011, 10:22 PM   #1
sklemke
sk
Canada
1
Rep
9
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Edmonton, Alberta Canada

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW X3si  [0.00]
1999 e39  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335  [0.00]
335 VMR V701 19's Gunmetal

Just put these VMR V701s in Gunmetal on - dealt with Kevin at VMR Wheels - great service and am very happy with the wheels - shipping was quick and not too $ (live in Canada)

Will gladly do business with in the future.

Check them out:

Kevin
(714) 442-7916
vmrwheels.com

Other additions:
- Matte Black Kidney Grills
- Shadowline
- Matte Black Badging

More to follow
Attached Images
       
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2011, 10:30 PM   #2
NiVeDh
Major General
NiVeDh's Avatar
United_States
158
Rep
8,014
Posts

 
Drives: '08 E90 335i, '99 E36 M3
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Houston, TX & Atlanta, GA

iTrader: (132)

Garage List
Nice! I prefer the BMW caps though. Maybe that's just me.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2011, 10:33 PM   #3
sklemke
sk
Canada
1
Rep
9
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Edmonton, Alberta Canada

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW X3si  [0.00]
1999 e39  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335  [0.00]
Yah I just started - have a bit of work to do yet... Any idea where to find a decent place to black out / shadow the BMW caps? I found something on the jlevi website to black out the the blue and white of the roundels & wheel caps with a carbon fiber but havent heard any reviews in terms of peeling etc? Suggestions?

I'd also like to replace front/rear bumpers (Mtech w/ carbon fiber rear diffuser)... any ideas where to find a good deal?
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2011, 10:45 PM   #4
NiVeDh
Major General
NiVeDh's Avatar
United_States
158
Rep
8,014
Posts

 
Drives: '08 E90 335i, '99 E36 M3
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Houston, TX & Atlanta, GA

iTrader: (132)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by sklemke View Post
Yah I just started - have a bit of work to do yet... Any idea where to find a decent place to black out / shadow the BMW caps? I found something on the jlevi website to black out the the blue and white of the roundels & wheel caps with a carbon fiber but havent heard any reviews in terms of peeling etc? Suggestions?

I'd also like to replace front/rear bumpers (Mtech w/ carbon fiber rear diffuser)... any ideas where to find a good deal?
I think the overlays look a little weird and it's hard to get them on perfectly. You can buy pre-made black out or CF caps from some of the vendors here or on eBay.

Tischer BMW has competitive prices for OEM parts so try them for the M-Tech.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2011, 10:56 PM   #5
sklemke
sk
Canada
1
Rep
9
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Edmonton, Alberta Canada

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 BMW X3si  [0.00]
1999 e39  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335  [0.00]
2007 BMW 335  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiVeDh View Post
I think the overlays look a little weird and it's hard to get them on perfectly. You can buy pre-made black out or CF caps from some of the vendors here or on eBay.

Tischer BMW has competitive prices for OEM parts so try them for the M-Tech.
Thanks I will give them a look.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2011, 02:06 AM   #6
cbad335
Lieutenant Colonel
cbad335's Avatar
United_States
25
Rep
1,733
Posts

 
Drives: '09 E92 335i
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cardiff-by-the-Sea, CA

iTrader: (17)

Garage List
I think the black VMR caps look fine on your car. If you go with BMW caps, keep them standard, like the roundels on your car. The CF or B&W ones only cheapen the look of the car.
__________________

| 6MT | ZSP | ZPP |
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2011, 10:06 AM   #7
E90SoFlo
Banned
53
Rep
2,675
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Naples, FL

iTrader: (9)

Looks awesome, I want those wheels.

Time to get sport springs =DDDD
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2011, 01:02 PM   #8
VMRWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
VMRWheels's Avatar
262
Rep
16,049
Posts


 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anaheim, CA

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2014 BMW F22  [0.00]
2013 BMW F06  [0.00]
2013 BMW F30  [0.00]
Glad we could help you out!

Nice car and home you have there.

-Charles@VMRWheels
__________________

VMR | Wheels - Mitch A. | p. 714-442-7916 extension 107 | e. Mitch@velocitymotoring.com | ** VMR Holiday Special! **
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2011, 12:22 PM   #9
Brentis
Private First Class
1
Rep
143
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 335i
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Frisco

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbad335 View Post
I think the black VMR caps look fine on your car. If you go with BMW caps, keep them standard, like the roundels on your car. The CF or B&W ones only cheapen the look of the car.
+1
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
e90, gunmetal, rims, vmr, wheels

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST