E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > help with new exhaust for e92 335



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-04-2007, 10:33 PM   #1
soma4u
First Lieutenant
soma4u's Avatar
4
Rep
328
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: orlando, fl

iTrader: (0)

help with new exhaust for e92 335

I'm kind of a newbee when it comes to modding exhausts, but I'm looking for something that will give a good growl, but at the same time not be ricey for my 335. If anyone has any suggestions, or sound clips, I would appreciate it. In searching the forum I have seen several manufacturers, but no sound clips. I want to keep the dual that comes standard on the 335, but maybe get some larger tips. what do you suggest??????

Vishnu
hamman
remus
bastuck
other....

i also don't want to be spending crazy amounts of money on this (probably no more than $1200-$1400) thanks again!!!
__________________
'07 E92 335I--RECEIVED 11/28!
'06 4-RUNNER SPORT ED
'04 G-35 COUPE (RETIRED)
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2007, 06:38 AM   #2
daisy16905
Second Lieutenant
4
Rep
219
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 M235i
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: San Jose, CA

iTrader: (1)

Don't forget the Milltek, it should be out any day.
__________________
M235i (Black) Auto, JB 4 (Stage 2 / Map 5 with EWG & FF wires) ER DP, running E35, BMW Performance LSD, H&R sport springs, Hankook Ventus R-S3's (255/35/18 & 235/40/18) ATE Super Blue Racing brake fluid, 35% tint, black grills!
Appreciate 0
      06-17-2007, 08:33 PM   #3
lee71
New Member
0
Rep
29
Posts

 
Drives: Black Metallic 335i sedan
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Alexandria, VA

iTrader: (0)

Eisenhaus

Go to the Eisenhaus website...nothing out there comes close for the 335i...not cheap however.

My two cents...

Appreciate 0
      06-18-2007, 06:05 AM   #4
Robmaster
Colonel
Robmaster's Avatar
Switzerland
63
Rep
2,729
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 E82 135, 2005 E87 130i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Switzerland

iTrader: (3)

here for you, the Bastuck with 2x 90mm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDaEdgffpYg
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2007, 10:09 AM   #5
Bob at Stratmosphere
Enlisted Member
2
Rep
45
Posts

 
Drives: Space Gray BMW 335i
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rochester, New York

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to Bob at Stratmosphere
Quote:
Originally Posted by soma4u View Post
I'm kind of a newbee when it comes to modding exhausts, but I'm looking for something that will give a good growl, but at the same time not be ricey for my 335. If anyone has any suggestions, or sound clips, I would appreciate it. In searching the forum I have seen several manufacturers, but no sound clips. I want to keep the dual that comes standard on the 335, but maybe get some larger tips. what do you suggest??????

Vishnu
hamman
remus
bastuck
other....

i also don't want to be spending crazy amounts of money on this (probably no more than $1200-$1400) thanks again!!!
Hi hi

We also offer Milltek exhaust which gains up to 11hp at the wheel.





Here is a vid of it
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...28676&hl=en-GB

Let me know if you have any questions please feel free to contact me at 1866.533.1777

Cheers!
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 10:56 PM   #6
Ilia@IND
BMW obsessed
Ilia@IND's Avatar
111
Rep
2,210
Posts

 
Drives: F82 M4
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robmaster View Post
here for you, the Bastuck with 2x 90mm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDaEdgffpYg
Thanks for posting the Bastuck video

Photo of Bastuck 335i 4x76mm exhaust system.

__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2007, 04:04 AM   #7
AKbmw
Colonel
AKbmw's Avatar
Armenia
66
Rep
2,922
Posts

 
Drives: M-Sport LCI
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: LA

iTrader: (12)

^^ how much is it to cut your rear bumper to fit quads?


and another question.. if i just change my mufflers to MAGNAFLOW.. or Borla.. would there be a difference in noise? or is it pointless
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2007, 04:05 AM   #8
jbake
OG
jbake's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
920
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Valley Jo

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335I  [0.00]
damn that quad setup is sick
__________________
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2007, 04:25 PM   #9
Ryan.M
Major
24
Rep
1,030
Posts

 
Drives: E46 M3..E30 325i..72' 2002
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilia@industry View Post
Thanks for posting the Bastuck video

Photo of Bastuck 335i 4x76mm exhaust system.

Your Quad system looks sick bro
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2007, 05:11 PM   #10
My E90
Captain
United_States
9
Rep
759
Posts

 
Drives: '13 E92 M3 6MT SSII
Join Date: May 2007
Location: South Floorida

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob at Stratmosphere View Post
Hi hi

We also offer Milltek exhaust which gains up to 11hp at the wheel.
Where is the E90 version? I'm waiting for it with money in hand!
__________________
'13 M3 E92 SSII | 6MT | ZCP | ZPP | EPS | NAV | MPE | ED & PCD
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST