E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > [MFlowT5] THE ULTIMATE WIDDDDEEEE TEASER!! <widebody content>



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      11-14-2011, 06:06 PM   #111
the infamous...
Relapsed Bimmerpost Addict
the infamous...'s Avatar
United_States
435
Rep
17,533
Posts

 
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PARADISE aka CANES COUNTRY

iTrader: (0)

nice nice, thx 4 the pix, i bet it'll look 10x better once paint'd
__________________


"simple is clean" -The ///ModFather
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2011, 06:12 PM   #112
turb0mike
turb0mike's Avatar
72
Rep
2,710
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i Racecar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [4.45]
Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
nice nice, thx 4 the pix, i bet it'll look 10x better once paint'd
Thanks Dawgie!!! I know people are all buggin' about what it looks like, but so long as I can fit the rubber I need for the track I am A-OK with it, haha.
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2011, 01:29 AM   #113
Francis M.
Lieutenant
Philippines
9
Rep
465
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 3 series sedan
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Diamond Bar cali

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mflowt5 View Post
Thanks Dawgie!!! I know people are all buggin' about what it looks like, but so long as I can fit the rubber I need for the track I am A-OK with it, haha.


Can't wait to see it stretched and painted.
__________________
MODS-ST c/o- full Mtech conversion-ltbmw carbon lip/ OEM trunk lip/ performance diffuser/gloss vinyl roof/ lux8 angels/ euro air box/performance exhaust/ CCW classics/performance shifter and hand brake
performance bbk/
active xenon lights
Appreciate 0
      11-15-2011, 04:41 PM   #114
Tiago@VRSF
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor
Tiago@VRSF's Avatar
United_States
110
Rep
7,629
Posts


 
Drives: E92 335i, F30 328i, F82 M4
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Hudson, MA

iTrader: (95)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Tiago@VRSF
Looking forward to seeing the finished product!
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 03:32 PM   #115
turb0mike
turb0mike's Avatar
72
Rep
2,710
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i Racecar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [4.45]
ANOTHER UPDATE!!! I think it looks perfect and they did all they could to redo and specify to my exact needs!!!






Should be done on Wednesday!!!

Last edited by turb0mike; 11-18-2011 at 04:04 PM.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 03:37 PM   #116
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
CPWINCH's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
3,550
Posts

 
Drives: F32 4 Series
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (5)

looks very clean man. was this cheaper than just doing oem m3 quarters?
__________________
Follow my BMW instagram @Bmwmodification Let me know you are from bimmerpost and i'll follow back
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 03:39 PM   #117
turb0mike
turb0mike's Avatar
72
Rep
2,710
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i Racecar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [4.45]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH View Post
looks very clean man. was this cheaper than just doing oem m3 quarters?
Thanks! About 1/2-1/3 of the price. Time to hit the track again on the 26th, lol.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 03:46 PM   #118
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
CPWINCH's Avatar
United_States
39
Rep
3,550
Posts

 
Drives: F32 4 Series
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mflowt5 View Post
Thanks! About 1/2-1/3 of the price. Time to hit the track again on the 26th, lol.
with speed district? was thinking about going but my tires are toast
__________________
Follow my BMW instagram @Bmwmodification Let me know you are from bimmerpost and i'll follow back
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 03:49 PM   #119
darebornsolja
First Lieutenant
United_States
4
Rep
307
Posts

 
Drives: e92
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Arcadia

iTrader: (0)

Can't wait to see till it's done!
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 03:52 PM   #120
turb0mike
turb0mike's Avatar
72
Rep
2,710
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i Racecar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [4.45]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH View Post
with speed district? was thinking about going but my tires are toast
Ya, w/ Josh. It should be freaking epic!!! So much track time. Got some slicks for cheap on bimmerworld, hahahaha.
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 03:59 PM   #121
Mike@ModBargains
Mike@ModBargains's Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
407
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 BMW 135i
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: 1721 E Lambert Rd #C, La Habra, CA 90631

iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to Mike@ModBargains
Looking great Mike! Can't wait to take some pics in front of our shop of the finished product
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 04:01 PM   #122
ianbiz
4th E90
ianbiz's Avatar
United_States
67
Rep
5,136
Posts

 
Drives: German
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Melbourne/Orlando, Florida

iTrader: (7)

Send a message via AIM to ianbiz
keeps getting better
__________________
Ian
06 325 06 330 06 330 07 335 11 335 Msport
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2011, 10:27 PM   #123
the infamous...
Relapsed Bimmerpost Addict
the infamous...'s Avatar
United_States
435
Rep
17,533
Posts

 
Drives: like I'M BOUT THAT LIFE
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: PARADISE aka CANES COUNTRY

iTrader: (0)

sweeeet! jus compared the pix, n it's pretty much perfect now, arch flows alot smoother.

is the rear gon be painted by wednesday? n did they start on the fronts yet?

__________________


"simple is clean" -The ///ModFather
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2011, 01:22 AM   #124
e92ben
Colonel
e92ben's Avatar
33
Rep
2,011
Posts

 
Drives: BMW M3
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Kenosha Wi

iTrader: (4)

Saw a small shot of your car in teaser shift s3ctor vid! Looks cool get it painted.
__________________

e92 ///M3
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2011, 09:53 AM   #125
E46toE90
Sparkling Graphite Metallic FTW
E46toE90's Avatar
32
Rep
2,577
Posts

 
Drives: lci m-sport e90 n55
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: the bronx

iTrader: (12)

Wow that came out great
__________________
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2011, 10:15 AM   #126
Daya
Lieutenant Colonel
Daya's Avatar
United_States
37
Rep
1,678
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335 space gray/coral red
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2007 E92 335  [4.83]
Awesome update, I can't wait to see completed pics on Wednesday. Just in time for Thanksgiving. What am I thankful for this year? Custom widebodies!
__________________

GIAC S2 | Brembo GT BBK 355/345 | BBS CH-R | Michelin Pilot Super Sports | AR Design: DP, S1 Oil Cooler, OCC | AMS FMIC | Bastuck Quad Exhaust | Borla MP | KW V1 | Stett: CAI, CP | Forge DV | P3 Boost Gauge | Arkym: Front Lip, Rear Quad Diffuser | Vorsteiner CSL Trunk | LUX H8 | ModMyNav | MFD M3 Sideskirts | BMW M-Tech Front/Rear Bumpers, Edition Grills
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2011, 10:17 AM   #127
P1et
Brigadier General
P1et's Avatar
82
Rep
3,456
Posts

 
Drives: '11 X5 | '11 135i
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Texas

iTrader: (1)

I cannot quite put my finger on what's missing...
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2011, 02:00 PM   #128
turb0mike
turb0mike's Avatar
72
Rep
2,710
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i Racecar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [4.45]
Quote:
Originally Posted by the infamous... View Post
sweeeet! jus compared the pix, n it's pretty much perfect now, arch flows alot smoother.

is the rear gon be painted by wednesday? n did they start on the fronts yet?

They haven't started the fronts cause I am going to willow again on the 26th. Track > Widebody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e92ben View Post
Saw a small shot of your car in teaser shift s3ctor vid! Looks cool get it painted.
Not enough 335i content, hahaha. I had under 600hp so less publicity, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daya View Post
Awesome update, I can't wait to see completed pics on Wednesday. Just in time for Thanksgiving. What am I thankful for this year? Custom widebodies!
Thanks!!! Wanna switch cars for a day????

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1et View Post
I cannot quite put my finger on what's missing...
PAINT!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2011, 08:52 AM   #129
spacemonkey1112
Captain
spacemonkey1112's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
983
Posts

 
Drives: E90 325i AW
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: 818, CA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to spacemonkey1112
love how its coming a long. To be honest, I love that you're trying to keep an OEM look. Most people right now will think that it doesn't look that much wider (I think its cause it's not painted yet and their is no reflective surface off the fender for people to actually see how much farther your rear comes out; that or they aren't too observant towards details).

Your build is definitely my favorite of what I've seen on this forum.
__________________
2006 E90 325i | Sports Package | 6MT | 3IM | PE | AA |
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2011, 04:37 PM   #130
turb0mike
turb0mike's Avatar
72
Rep
2,710
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i Racecar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [4.45]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemonkey1112 View Post
love how its coming a long. To be honest, I love that you're trying to keep an OEM look. Most people right now will think that it doesn't look that much wider (I think its cause it's not painted yet and their is no reflective surface off the fender for people to actually see how much farther your rear comes out; that or they aren't too observant towards details).

Your build is definitely my favorite of what I've seen on this forum.
Thanks dude!!! That really means a lot to me! I mean, 18x11 et28 w/ 315s? LOL, that speaks for itself. Just want to do something different.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2011, 05:16 PM   #131
spacemonkey1112
Captain
spacemonkey1112's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
983
Posts

 
Drives: E90 325i AW
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: 818, CA

iTrader: (0)

Send a message via AIM to spacemonkey1112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mflowt5 View Post
Thanks dude!!! That really means a lot to me! I mean, 18x11 et28 w/ 315s? LOL, that speaks for itself. Just want to do something different.
haha no problem! gotta give credit where its deserved! btw, I saw some pics of your car at the track with D-force wheels! How do you like em? I don't plan to make a show car from my e90 (function > form for me), So if I got these wheels, my stock wheels would be on my car all the time till track day haha
__________________
2006 E90 325i | Sports Package | 6MT | 3IM | PE | AA |
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2011, 05:28 PM   #132
turb0mike
turb0mike's Avatar
72
Rep
2,710
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335i Racecar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: San Diego, CA

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2010 BMW 335i  [4.45]
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacemonkey1112 View Post
haha no problem! gotta give credit where its deserved! btw, I saw some pics of your car at the track with D-force wheels! How do you like em? I don't plan to make a show car from my e90 (function > form for me), So if I got these wheels, my stock wheels would be on my car all the time till track day haha
I mean I absolutely loved em, I just wanted to go with a square setup, so I had to ditch em. They fit with rolled/slightly pulled fenders and a 255/285 setup and 3mm spacer up front and 5mm in the rear. I highly recomend them!!!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST