E90Post
 


VIBE Motorsports
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Think I've found my dream car!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-07-2005, 12:45 AM   #23
E90-4life
auto pilot
 
E90-4life's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal

Posts: 822
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
The Zonda looks a lot more exotic too.

you mean more ugly, girls are scared of bugs... they loooove bulls if you know what i mean...
E90-4life is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-07-2005, 08:08 PM   #24
Simple1
rev lover
 
Simple1's Avatar
 
Drives: vvvvrrrrrooOOMMMMMM
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Da only place to be!

Posts: 1,014
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to Simple1 Send a message via Skype™ to Simple1
Quote:
Originally Posted by E90-4life
you mean more ugly, girls are scared of bugs... they loooove bulls if you know what i mean...
then I guess you've never been to Miami!! if they don't know your car and it has an italian name, then you've got all the women. I was driving a brand new lexus when I went down to florida, I could have sworn it a damn pinto as not 1 single gurl us any attention. Now if I only I had dat damn Zonda I would have had to move them off the road just to move,
Simple1 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-08-2005, 07:15 AM   #25
davinet78
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: bmw e90 320d
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: gibraltar(europe)

Posts: 1,832
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
the lambo looks much better than the zonda
i dont know if it drives as good as the zonda though
__________________
e90 320d,arktis,lumber support, hifi speaker, alarm, dakota beige, 162 18", xenon with washer spray,window chrome trimmings, professional radio, 6 cd changer wood trimmings
6 speed manual.
davinet78 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-09-2005, 01:28 AM   #26
poldim
Vroom Vrrooooom
 
poldim's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 3,134
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 330i Sedan  [0.00]
2003 GSX-R 600  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to poldim
I think the zonda is one of the ugliest super cars around.





This is what I would take. I think its a great overall car with more than enough power on tap. It shouldn't have any problems getting around where I plan to live.
__________________
-Dmitriy
06' BMW 330i & 03' Suzuki GSX-R600

SG | Beige Dakota | Poplar || iDrive w/MP3 | PP | SP | CWP | PDC | Comfort | Shades || 40% Tint
| Rogue Engineering 12MM Spacers | Black Line Tail Lights
poldim is offline   Russian Federation
0
Reply With Quote
      12-09-2005, 06:50 PM   #27
getopts
Enlisted Member
 
Drives: 06 325i Black Sapp
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: San Jose, CA

Posts: 41
iTrader: (0)

it looks rather boring to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poldim
I think the zonda is one of the ugliest super cars around.





This is what I would take. I think its a great overall car with more than enough power on tap. It shouldn't have any problems getting around where I plan to live.
getopts is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-09-2005, 07:09 PM   #28
lux.sh
missing two turbos.
 
lux.sh's Avatar
 
Drives: fast around corners.
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Curves

Posts: 4,860
iTrader: (12)

Garage List
What are you guys arguing about. Get a damn Zonda or Lambo if you can.
whichever one you get, you'll be THE man.
__________________
06 AW E90 330i ZPP/ZSP/Step/Expired Warranty

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
lux.sh is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-09-2005, 07:24 PM   #29
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
 
shimshimhada's Avatar
 
Drives: Portal
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Portal

Posts: 4,839
iTrader: (2)

This is my realistic dream car at the moment though:
shimshimhada is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-09-2005, 09:18 PM   #30
poldim
Vroom Vrrooooom
 
poldim's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 3,134
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 330i Sedan  [0.00]
2003 GSX-R 600  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to poldim
Quote:
Originally Posted by lux.sh
What are you guys arguing about. Get a damn Zonda or Lambo if you can.
whichever one you get, you'll be THE man.

Ferrari is a much better build than lambo...
__________________
-Dmitriy
06' BMW 330i & 03' Suzuki GSX-R600

SG | Beige Dakota | Poplar || iDrive w/MP3 | PP | SP | CWP | PDC | Comfort | Shades || 40% Tint
| Rogue Engineering 12MM Spacers | Black Line Tail Lights
poldim is offline   Russian Federation
0
Reply With Quote
      12-09-2005, 09:40 PM   #31
Arby 330
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: jet black 330
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ft. Myers, FLorida

Posts: 310
iTrader: (0)

id go with a lambo (or even a ferari) over the zonda.... its much faster than the lambo, but the lambo reeks of "im a badass" and the zonda sort of smells like "who really knows what i am? I have 4 exhaust pipes in a circle, but you still dont know who makes me"... id prefer the scent of lambo any day of the week... and you gotta love how it looks with dark tint and the windows up. It doesnt look like the windows are out of place.

my $.02
rb-izzle!
__________________
330i- Jet Black/black leather/aluminum trim/sports/premium/nav-IDrive ....every single option available (steptronic )

5% suntek- all the way around (15% strip on front winshield)
Arby 330 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-09-2005, 10:39 PM   #32
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
 
shimshimhada's Avatar
 
Drives: Portal
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Portal

Posts: 4,839
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arby 330
id go with a lambo (or even a ferari) over the zonda.... its much faster than the lambo, but the lambo reeks of "im a badass" and the zonda sort of smells like "who really knows what i am? I have 4 exhaust pipes in a circle, but you still dont know who makes me"... id prefer the scent of lambo any day of the week... and you gotta love how it looks with dark tint and the windows up. It doesnt look like the windows are out of place.

my $.02
rb-izzle!
That's the great thing about a Pagani, not many people know about it.
shimshimhada is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-09-2005, 11:18 PM   #33
E90-4life
auto pilot
 
E90-4life's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal

Posts: 822
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
That's the great thing about a Pagani, not many people know about it.
and more reason for people to think it's a one off p.o.s.

LoL, j/k. The Zonda is an awesome car, performance wise... and that's about it, the Lambo on the other hand, has it all; AWD, V-12 w/ over 500bhp, and incredibly sexy look matched to outrageous performance... can't beat that... w/ a stick.
E90-4life is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-09-2005, 11:24 PM   #34
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
 
shimshimhada's Avatar
 
Drives: Portal
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Portal

Posts: 4,839
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90-4life
and more reason for people to think it's a one off p.o.s.

LoL, j/k. The Zonda is an awesome car, performance wise... and that's about it, the Lambo on the other hand, has it all; AWD, V-12 w/ over 500bhp, and incredibly sexy look matched to outrageous performance... can't beat that... w/ a stick.
RWD > AWD
V12 555bhp > V12 500bhp
ONLY available in 6speed > E-shift or whatever that thing is

The Zonda looks way better than the boring Murcielago.
shimshimhada is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-09-2005, 11:25 PM   #35
E90-4life
auto pilot
 
E90-4life's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal

Posts: 822
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
RWD > AWD
V12 555bhp > V12 500bhp
ONLY available in 6speed > E-shift or whatever that thing is

The Zonda looks way better than the boring Murcielago.

"ANNNGGGHHH" WRONG, in edt. to "E shift" there is also an opt. 6smt.
E90-4life is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-09-2005, 11:29 PM   #36
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
 
shimshimhada's Avatar
 
Drives: Portal
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Portal

Posts: 4,839
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90-4life
"ANNNGGGHHH" WRONG, in edt. to "E shift" there is also an opt. 6smt.
I know it's available in a six speed, that's why I said the Zonda was ONLY available in a six speed.
shimshimhada is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      12-10-2005, 12:23 AM   #37
E90-4life
auto pilot
 
E90-4life's Avatar
 
Drives: E60 M5 chilln on slicks
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: SoCal

Posts: 822
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimshimhada
I know it's available in a six speed, that's why I said the Zonda was ONLY available in a six speed.
and how is that an advantage? The only reason why I see you'd point that out?
E90-4life is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-10-2005, 12:30 AM   #38
Hunter399
Major General
 
Hunter399's Avatar
 
Drives: F30 335i
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Houston, TX

Posts: 7,757
iTrader: (30)

Have you guys forgotten the Bugatti?


My friends dad is getting one....
Hunter399 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-10-2005, 12:56 AM   #39
MAlby7
E90 Newbie
 
Drives: Ford Focus ZX3
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Toronto, Canada

Posts: 97
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via MSN to MAlby7
I think I'd be pissed off if I spent that ton of money on the lambo and one day pulled up tp the lights just to be beside someone with the same car. Now if I had gone for the Zonda not many people know what it is but there's even less of a chance of pulling up beside the similar car.
__________________
2000 Ford Focus ZX3.
MAlby7 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-10-2005, 01:19 AM   #40
Arby 330
First Lieutenant
 
Drives: jet black 330
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Ft. Myers, FLorida

Posts: 310
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAlby7
I think I'd be pissed off if I spent that ton of money on the lambo and one day pulled up tp the lights just to be beside someone with the same car. Now if I had gone for the Zonda not many people know what it is but there's even less of a chance of pulling up beside the similar car.
LOL!!! how often do you actually think identical lambo's pull up next to eachother at a stop light. Even if they did you know that they would do exactly what we do. They would give the head nod, slight acknowledgement, and be on their seperate ways. Unlike tons of people you find driving bmw's a lot higher percentage of lambo owners would be enthusiasts
__________________
330i- Jet Black/black leather/aluminum trim/sports/premium/nav-IDrive ....every single option available (steptronic )

5% suntek- all the way around (15% strip on front winshield)
Arby 330 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      12-10-2005, 01:19 AM   #41
poldim
Vroom Vrrooooom
 
poldim's Avatar
 
Drives: 330i
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Bay Area, CA

Posts: 3,134
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2006 330i Sedan  [0.00]
2003 GSX-R 600  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to poldim
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAlby7
I think I'd be pissed off if I spent that ton of money on the lambo and one day pulled up tp the lights just to be beside someone with the same car. Now if I had gone for the Zonda not many people know what it is but there's even less of a chance of pulling up beside the similar car.

I personally wouldnt care what anyone else pulled up in. By that argument you shouldnt be buying anything that is made in more than one duplicate. If you can afford to buy it, there are hundreds of other people that can afford to do so too. Go have Chip Foose make you a car....
__________________
-Dmitriy
06' BMW 330i & 03' Suzuki GSX-R600

SG | Beige Dakota | Poplar || iDrive w/MP3 | PP | SP | CWP | PDC | Comfort | Shades || 40% Tint
| Rogue Engineering 12MM Spacers | Black Line Tail Lights
poldim is offline   Russian Federation
0
Reply With Quote
      12-10-2005, 01:05 PM   #42
shimshimhada
Brigadier General
 
shimshimhada's Avatar
 
Drives: Portal
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Portal

Posts: 4,839
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90-4life
and how is that an advantage? The only reason why I see you'd point that out?
Quote:
can't beat that... w/ a stick.
lol
shimshimhada is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:15 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST