E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > Are you guys somewhat worried about the "chip"?



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-19-2007, 08:30 PM   #111
hotrod2448
grand poobah
 
hotrod2448's Avatar
 
Drives: E70 X5 SG, F10 535i
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC

Posts: 2,014
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 335d  [0.00]
I like how the OP started this thread to discuss the potential ramifications of making the kind of power the Procede makes, not to bash anyone. Yet, he is the one who has drug this down the depths of troll hell by posting hear say and bullshit.

Look dude, if you want to talk about tuning lets talk about it. Let's not talk bullshit that you can't prove or heard from a friend of a friend of a friend of a guy who has a blown motor caused by Shiv and had absolutely nothing to do with his 10,000 passes down the drag strip, that 100 shot of nitrous and, shifting at redline for every gear.

If you are really curious about how the product works instead of pulling shit out of your ass to cause controversy (which we all know is what you want) why don't you ask some relevant questions like:
What's the knock count on a Procede tune?

Is there still a low octane map for the ECU to switch to in case it does detonate from bad gas or something?

There is all kinds of other info out there already about the Procede tune (more than you can say about any other tuner for these cars) like AFR's and boost numbers that you could check out if you wanted to. However, to me it sounds like you have no fucking clue what you are talking about in the first place and are just going by what other people tell you with no real knowledge of how or why certain things work or don't work or why Shiv can get the numbers he can and other tuners can't and therefore it's "unsafe".

Oh, and by the way why don't you try going to the dealership and showing them ANY piggyback unit and see how that goes. Be sure to video tape that too.

I'm not a shiv fan boy and I would say this if this were about any other tuner as well, it really pisses me off when someone with an obvious agenda starts spouting off "facts" to try and discredit someone else with little to no factual evidence.

This thread should be closed. It isn't about learning anything (except who to add to my ignore list) it's just more useless crap.

Last edited by hotrod2448; 06-19-2007 at 08:54 PM.
hotrod2448 is offline   United_States
0
      06-20-2007, 02:48 AM   #112
StylePoints
Second Lieutenant
 
StylePoints's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ca

Posts: 295
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod2448 View Post
I like how the OP started this thread to discuss the potential ramifications of making the kind of power the Procede makes, not to bash anyone. Yet, he is the one who has drug this down the depths of troll hell by posting hear say and bullshit.

Look dude, if you want to talk about tuning lets talk about it. Let's not talk bullshit that you can't prove or heard from a friend of a friend of a friend of a guy who has a blown motor caused by Shiv and had absolutely nothing to do with his 10,000 passes down the drag strip, that 100 shot of nitrous and, shifting at redline for every gear.

If you are really curious about how the product works instead of pulling shit out of your ass to cause controversy (which we all know is what you want) why don't you ask some relevant questions like:
What's the knock count on a Procede tune?

Is there still a low octane map for the ECU to switch to in case it does detonate from bad gas or something?

There is all kinds of other info out there already about the Procede tune (more than you can say about any other tuner for these cars) like AFR's and boost numbers that you could check out if you wanted to. However, to me it sounds like you have no fucking clue what you are talking about in the first place and are just going by what other people tell you with no real knowledge of how or why certain things work or don't work or why Shiv can get the numbers he can and other tuners can't and therefore it's "unsafe".

Oh, and by the way why don't you try going to the dealership and showing them ANY piggyback unit and see how that goes. Be sure to video tape that too.

I'm not a shiv fan boy and I would say this if this were about any other tuner as well, it really pisses me off when someone with an obvious agenda starts spouting off "facts" to try and discredit someone else with little to no factual evidence.

This thread should be closed. It isn't about learning anything (except who to add to my ignore list) it's just more useless crap.
Ignore list because I opened a discussion about chip tunning and its side affects and then Shivs trolls starts spamming bs? You sound very knowledgeable, so why don't you inform us what is going on instead of being so "pissed" off about it? Did I personally cross you in some way? Maybe the hear say is bs, and I didn't even talk about them in my original post. But shiv came on here and said, "why don't you tell us what people are saying?" so I told what I heard. Did I say what I heard is in fact 100% accurate? No. So before you start pointing fingers, go back and read the whole thing. I came here with a friendly discussion. Yes its kind of out of hand now, but really. I had no intension of making it a flame war but look what shiv's supporters did to the thread. And go back to any other thread about procede and why it always gets to become a thread like this. Because someone always get some damn defensive. Why? Its like they are 100% certain they have best hands down piggy back. Maybe they do, but why don't we discuss and explain it in a logical manner to the rest of us who is not in the "know". Instead of bashing us calling us names and say we work for other tuners. How old are these ppl running the company?
StylePoints is offline  
0
      06-20-2007, 06:12 AM   #113
lawdude
Colonel
 
lawdude's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i ZPP ZSP TiAg MT
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia

Posts: 2,259
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylePoints View Post
Ignore list because I opened a discussion about chip tunning and its side affects and then Shivs trolls starts spamming bs? You sound very knowledgeable, so why don't you inform us what is going on instead of being so "pissed" off about it? Did I personally cross you in some way? Maybe the hear say is bs, and I didn't even talk about them in my original post. But shiv came on here and said, "why don't you tell us what people are saying?" so I told what I heard. Did I say what I heard is in fact 100% accurate? No. So before you start pointing fingers, go back and read the whole thing. I came here with a friendly discussion. Yes its kind of out of hand now, but really. I had no intension of making it a flame war but look what shiv's supporters did to the thread. And go back to any other thread about procede and why it always gets to become a thread like this. Because someone always get some damn defensive. Why? Its like they are 100% certain they have best hands down piggy back. Maybe they do, but why don't we discuss and explain it in a logical manner to the rest of us who is not in the "know". Instead of bashing us calling us names and say we work for other tuners. How old are these ppl running the company?
Sorry guy. You decloaked and let your trollish colors be know, both in this thread and others; viz.:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylePoints View Post
Also those with constant limp mode issues here in the hot heat. Should they just park the car in shade and wait it out until the weather cools off?
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylePoints View Post
wait, is Vishnu tunning out of a residential area? Why are there so many houses around the shop that cars are pulling up to?
If you are looking for credibility, you need to stop bashing people, stop calling people ****, and stop being a crybaby. If your credibility doesn't matter to you, carry on.
lawdude is offline   United_States
0
      06-20-2007, 08:39 AM   #114
hotrod2448
grand poobah
 
hotrod2448's Avatar
 
Drives: E70 X5 SG, F10 535i
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC

Posts: 2,014
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 335d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylePoints View Post
Ignore list because I opened a discussion about chip tunning and its side affects and then Shivs trolls starts spamming bs? You sound very knowledgeable, so why don't you inform us what is going on instead of being so "pissed" off about it? Did I personally cross you in some way? Maybe the hear say is bs, and I didn't even talk about them in my original post. But shiv came on here and said, "why don't you tell us what people are saying?" so I told what I heard. Did I say what I heard is in fact 100% accurate? No. So before you start pointing fingers, go back and read the whole thing. I came here with a friendly discussion. Yes its kind of out of hand now, but really. I had no intension of making it a flame war but look what shiv's supporters did to the thread. And go back to any other thread about procede and why it always gets to become a thread like this. Because someone always get some damn defensive. Why? Its like they are 100% certain they have best hands down piggy back. Maybe they do, but why don't we discuss and explain it in a logical manner to the rest of us who is not in the "know". Instead of bashing us calling us names and say we work for other tuners. How old are these ppl running the company?
If you don't know the facts you should not post them. I think it is more what you did to antagonize Shiv's supporters by posting hear say then them starting anything from what I read. It's just about the same in any other Procede thread as well. Everything goes along fine and then some douche comes along and instead of asking "how can you get these results and why is it safe?" they say " Well, I heard you've blown up X number of motors and other tuners tell me this isn't safe. So, how long before this one blows up?" Basically asking the same question just two totally different ways of approaching it. One way promotes intelligent conversation, the other arguments.

It's shit like your last sentence that take away any credibility of your reasons for posting. If you want people not bash you maybe you start by having the same courtesy for others.

Last edited by hotrod2448; 06-20-2007 at 04:22 PM.
hotrod2448 is offline   United_States
0
      06-20-2007, 09:32 AM   #115
cheluto2
Second Lieutenant
 
cheluto2's Avatar
 
Drives: 07 E90 335i AW
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Miramar, FL

Posts: 226
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2007 335i E90  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdude View Post
You're a troll by This standard.
What a great definition, and so applicable to Terry, StylePoints and others here! Good find, Lawdude!
cheluto2 is offline   United_States
0
      06-20-2007, 11:52 AM   #116
stressdoc
Moderator
 
stressdoc's Avatar
 
Drives: 335 E90 ZSP+
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MO

Posts: 9,820
iTrader: (0)

It is a data free zone right now. Nothing to discuss, only speculate and conjecture. My opinion against yours. This leads to the discussions becoming personal attacks. Most of us do not enjoy reading or engaging in this BS slinging.

If you want to play it safe, stay stock and enjoy your car. If you want to mod the engine, recognize that it will increase the odds that something will break. That said, BMWs are built and engineered to withstand a lot of stresses. Shiv and Vishnu are experienced entities with established reputations. So are Hartge, Alpina, etc.

Try taking several deep breaths before responding to negative posts. Figure out how to de-escalate the conflict rather than making things worse. We are all here to have fun, not bitch.
Attached Images
 
__________________
My not-so-recent ED: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31829
Quaife, BMW Perf & M3 suspension, V5, M-sport, ...
Please join BMWCCA http://bmwcca.org/index.php?pageid=c...&ref_by=300279
stressdoc is offline   Dominica
0
      06-20-2007, 01:55 PM   #117
leftcoastman
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Near some canyons

Posts: 1,710
iTrader: (1)

I'm a little confused. You say PROcede / Xede is dangerous yet you go with a solution (Turbo Tuner) that results in a much leaner operating condition.

Am I missing something?
leftcoastman is offline  
0
      06-20-2007, 02:03 PM   #118
Terry335
Banned
 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Socal

Posts: 2,587
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leftcoastman View Post
I'm a little confused. You say PROcede / Xede is dangerous yet you go with a solution (Turbo Tuner) that results in a much leaner operating condition.

Am I missing something?
+1
Terry335 is offline   United_States
0
      06-20-2007, 09:33 PM   #119
lee71
New Member
 
Drives: Black Metallic 335i sedan
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Alexandria, VA

Posts: 29
iTrader: (0)

Thumbs up Same concerns

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylePoints View Post
This is not targeted towards any tuner per say. Just curious if you guys are worried about warranty being void if something does happen like a premature turbo failure which was the cause of running higher boost? And don't say BMW wont know because they will. I had my Audi chipped and the turbo gave at 2.5 yrs and Audi refused to replace it under warranty and I didn't really feel like taking them to court since I know they were right.

I'm currently chipped as well, but I had to REALLY REALLY talk myself out of getting the Procede. That chip just seems too good to be true at 2psi over stock. But hey, maybe in 2 yrs all you Procede guys will still be running smooth without problems and I will be banging my head against the wall for not having that extra 30hp and going with a slightly weaker boost chip. But then again, if the stock turbo is suppose to last 50k miles at 6-8psi I wonder how long it will last at 13.2-15 psi on Procede v1.45 or even more on V2. I'm going to install the turbo timer ASAP and I sure hope all you guys chipped get one to cool these girls down after running on 1Bar boost.

Again, this post is not meant to flame. I am only curious to what your precautions are with the route you took. I know for me, I was so close to ordering the Procede, but I really had to talk my self out of it due to bad past experience with my Audi. And maybe the 335 is just that much better than my old Audi. I had plans to get an exhaust, but now I think about it, what's the point. You guys with only the Procede will probably still walk me with my chip+exhaust. I am just really curious if Vishu is really this Genius tuner who everyone proclaim as GOD on here, or is he just over boosting (yes air/fuel mixture and some other stuff, but mainly boost)? I guess time will tell.

What troubles me is why would BMW pay their engineers and in house tuners millions of dollars to produce the "ultimate driving machine" just so they can detune a motor to 275wrhp when Vishnu himself can tune it to 379rwhp (Procded V2)? I mean detune it 25-35hp I can understand, but 104hp? Makes no sense to me, but that's just me. I'm just rambling on because I didn't have the balls to get the PRocede and I admire all of you who did. You guys got balls with your $50k car. Best of luck to you guys! And please update us on your experiences with the Procede down the road, I for one am very curious as to how all these chip war unfold.

Please don't turn this into a flame war. Everyone is proud of their mods, but lets try and have a civilized discussion here to inform the rest who haven't mod their cars yet. These cars are still very new so a lot of opinions are just speculations, but lets talk about them? Shiv, or any other tuners please shed some light as well if you have the time. Thnx!


I made the same decision...I went with the Eurobahn TT...excellent results...very easy to remove and cheap. It doesn't have the OMIGOD factor that I've seen the Procede owners proclaim but the increased power is exciting and the system is much less invasive...two plugs...and your in business.
lee71 is offline  
0
      06-20-2007, 11:24 PM   #120
stressdoc
Moderator
 
stressdoc's Avatar
 
Drives: 335 E90 ZSP+
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MO

Posts: 9,820
iTrader: (0)

The TT may look simpler and produce a little less power, but that does not necessarily mean that it is safer / easier for your engine. We don't know.

Plug and play is very convenient though.
__________________
My not-so-recent ED: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31829
Quaife, BMW Perf & M3 suspension, V5, M-sport, ...
Please join BMWCCA http://bmwcca.org/index.php?pageid=c...&ref_by=300279
stressdoc is offline   Dominica
0
      06-21-2007, 12:14 AM   #121
G35revup
V3 Power
 
G35revup's Avatar
 
Drives: Space gray 335i
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tampa, Fl.

Posts: 363
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via AIM to G35revup Send a message via MSN to G35revup
Well, just because the car has a PROcede doesnt mean that is the cause of limp mode.

If you read the magazine that tested the 335i vs the G37 in arizona you will find that the 335i went into limp mode and it was bone stock.

I personally havent seen an engine temp above 230F in Florida at 93F outside, unless my car is in park and idling for 10 minutes. I drive it pretty hard at times and have never been to 240F. Now, I am sure my auto has the added oil cooler and maybe that is the reason.

It seems after researching the forums and following Vishnu's updates along with end users feedback that everyone is loving the product and any problems that may have arised have not been problems that have JUST happened with the PROcede. I (and I am sure many of you) have read about stock cars with failing fuel pumps and cars going into limp mode. So far his product is the only one that was entered in a 12hr race with no reliability issues.

I dont know much about tuning but just because the TT is suttle doesnt mean its better for the engine. They could have just turned up the boost a few psi's and not adjusted any other parameters.

Sorta off topic, if you wanna hear something funny - I was at a muffler shop last weekend and the muffler guy was telling me about how chips were a waste of money and that you can just drill three holes in the wastegate which would cause it to hold boost longer.
G35revup is offline   United_States
0
      06-21-2007, 12:18 AM   #122
StylePoints
Second Lieutenant
 
StylePoints's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ca

Posts: 295
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod2448 View Post
If you don't know the facts you should not post them. I think it is more what you did to antagonize Shiv's supporters by posting hear say then them starting anything from what I read. It's just about the same in any other Procede thread as well. Everything goes along fine and then some douche comes along and instead of asking "how can you get these results and why is it safe?" they say " Well, I heard you've blown up X number of motors and other tuners tell me this isn't safe. So, how long before this one blows up?" Basically asking the same question just two totally different ways of approaching it. One way promotes intelligent conversation, the other arguments.

It's shit like your last sentence that take away any credibility of your reasons for posting. If you want people not bash you maybe you start by having the same courtesy for others.
Bash all you want. Look at "lawdude", he is 15 yrs old posting on the forums calling ppl trolls. I care? And about the limp mode. Its not hear say, search the forums.
StylePoints is offline  
0
      06-21-2007, 12:23 AM   #123
StylePoints
Second Lieutenant
 
StylePoints's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ca

Posts: 295
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheluto2 View Post
What a great definition, and so applicable to Terry, StylePoints and others here! Good find, Lawdude!
lawdude is a joke. look at his last 15 post. None of which contributes to any discussion on the forums. He just butts in and makes a few wise ass comments and bounce. Thats all he is. He probably don't even own a bmw. I doubt he even has a license.
StylePoints is offline  
0
      06-21-2007, 07:31 AM   #124
DomE92
Registered
 
Drives: 2003 350Z Touring->335i Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Jersey

Posts: 3
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylePoints View Post
lawdude is a joke. look at his last 15 post. None of which contributes to any discussion on the forums. He just butts in and makes a few wise ass comments and bounce. Thats all he is. He probably don't even own a bmw. I doubt he even has a license.

I've been lurking for a few weeks now and I decided to sign up and say: for a day trader you sure are childish. I say let the true results determine what you have to say about company A vs company B's product. I swear this is the only business where internet trolls can actually have an affect on someone's livelihood simply because they don't like someone or a particular product.

This car seems to go into limp mode a lot, as evidenced by the (Motor Trend or Automobile, I'm not sure) article about the new G vs the 335. Guess what if it happens stock then forcing more power (read: heat) onto the motor may cause it to happen MORE.
DomE92 is offline  
0
      06-21-2007, 07:42 AM   #125
lawdude
Colonel
 
lawdude's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i ZPP ZSP TiAg MT
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia

Posts: 2,259
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylePoints View Post
lawdude is a joke. look at his last 15 post. None of which contributes to any discussion on the forums. He just butts in and makes a few wise ass comments and bounce. Thats all he is. He probably don't even own a bmw. I doubt he even has a license.
Make that 16.
lawdude is offline   United_States
0
      06-21-2007, 07:56 AM   #126
judec
born to be turbocharged
 
judec's Avatar
 
Drives: Not a bimmer yet
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Slovakia

Posts: 1,347
iTrader: (0)

Send a message via ICQ to judec Send a message via Skype™ to judec
Quote:
Originally Posted by G35revup View Post
Sorta off topic, if you wanna hear something funny - I was at a muffler shop last weekend and the muffler guy was telling me about how chips were a waste of money and that you can just drill three holes in the wastegate which would cause it to hold boost longer.
LMAO, now that was good. I wouldn't buy a screw from him
judec is offline   Slovakia
0
      06-21-2007, 08:13 AM   #127
StylePoints
Second Lieutenant
 
StylePoints's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ca

Posts: 295
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomE92 View Post
I've been lurking for a few weeks now and I decided to sign up and say: for a day trader you sure are childish. I say let the true results determine what you have to say about company A vs company B's product. I swear this is the only business where internet trolls can actually have an affect on someone's livelihood simply because they don't like someone or a particular product.

This car seems to go into limp mode a lot, as evidenced by the (Motor Trend or Automobile, I'm not sure) article about the new G vs the 335. Guess what if it happens stock then forcing more power (read: heat) onto the motor may cause it to happen MORE.
>>> What is company A and what is company B. I've mentioned Procede, but what did I compare it with? I've never said Procede sucks get company X's chip. For someone who lurks around its funny how this would be the first post you jump into. To defend a company that I'm not really even bashing. I just brought up a few points. Don't you see, I'm not really hating on Procede. I actually considered buying one and called them my self. Shiv was pretty polite and nice over the phone. What stopped me from buying it was because I dont think other chip tunners are INCAPABLE of putting a chip on the market with similar numbers as Shiv, but maybe they are just holding back for longevity? There are 2-3 chips around 315-325 whp (correct me if im wrong). So I was basically asking the opinions of others, there must be others who are contemplating the same thing as me. Then all of Shiv's online buddies come here and get very defensive. Why is this such a sensitive topic? We are talking pros and cons. It's almost like we can only rave about the pros, but if we brought up one negative scenario, you will definately get bashed.

Might I add, I didn't even say anything about what I "heard", which I didn't claim until Shiv himself asked, "what did you hear"? Then I replied what I heard, and bam...there they go. Yes, I know what I hear may not be true. So all the good stuff I heard about Procede is 100% true, and the few bad things I hear are automatically b.s trash talk leaked by their "competitors"? Whatever. Procede is awsome, Shiv is THE best tuner by far. Bmw should definately hire him because the 335i would have been making 379hp rwhp right out of the factory.
StylePoints is offline  
0
      06-21-2007, 09:11 AM   #128
lawdude
Colonel
 
lawdude's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i ZPP ZSP TiAg MT
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia

Posts: 2,259
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylePoints View Post
>>> What is company A and what is company B. I've mentioned Procede, but what did I compare it with? I've never said Procede sucks get company X's chip. For someone who lurks around its funny how this would be the first post you jump into. To defend a company that I'm not really even bashing. I just brought up a few points. Don't you see, I'm not really hating on Procede. I actually considered buying one and called them my self. Shiv was pretty polite and nice over the phone. What stopped me from buying it was because I dont think other chip tunners are INCAPABLE of putting a chip on the market with similar numbers as Shiv, but maybe they are just holding back for longevity? There are 2-3 chips around 315-325 whp (correct me if im wrong). So I was basically asking the opinions of others, there must be others who are contemplating the same thing as me. Then all of Shiv's online buddies come here and get very defensive. Why is this such a sensitive topic? We are talking pros and cons. It's almost like we can only rave about the pros, but if we brought up one negative scenario, you will definately get bashed.

Might I add, I didn't even say anything about what I "heard", which I didn't claim until Shiv himself asked, "what did you hear"? Then I replied what I heard, and bam...there they go. Yes, I know what I hear may not be true. So all the good stuff I heard about Procede is 100% true, and the few bad things I hear are automatically b.s trash talk leaked by their "competitors"? Whatever. Procede is awsome, Shiv is THE best tuner by far. Bmw should definately hire him because the 335i would have been making 379hp rwhp right out of the factory.
Slow trading day?
lawdude is offline   United_States
0
      06-21-2007, 09:24 AM   #129
StylePoints
Second Lieutenant
 
StylePoints's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: ca

Posts: 295
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdude View Post
Slow trading day?
I made enough in the last few days to install pss9, front+rear sway bars.
Trying to pay for the rims and kit this week.:rocks:

What you got on your car?
StylePoints is offline  
0
      06-21-2007, 09:44 AM   #130
lawdude
Colonel
 
lawdude's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i ZPP ZSP TiAg MT
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Georgia

Posts: 2,259
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylePoints View Post
I made enough in the last few days to install pss9, front+rear sway bars.
Trying to pay for the rims and kit this week.:rocks:

What you got on your car?
As an unemployed, unlicensed 15 year old wiseass I don't have to worry about those things.
lawdude is offline   United_States
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:27 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST