E90Post
 


GTB Performance
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > Depo P90 V2! Review, Pics, and 1 short Vid.



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-05-2011, 12:59 AM   #23
jaceaholic
thestream.tv
jaceaholic's Avatar
United_States
32
Rep
3,114
Posts

 
Drives: e92 sparkling graphite
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: irvine

iTrader: (7)

They look awesome! I cannot wait to throw mine in. I have an extra set BTW if anyone is interested
__________________
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1087/carsu.jpg
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2011, 09:06 AM   #24
panda_e90_1523
Enlisted Member
1
Rep
42
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaceaholic View Post
They look awesome! I cannot wait to throw mine in. I have an extra set BTW if anyone is interested
Did you have an extra set of these??
Appreciate 0
      12-05-2011, 09:18 AM   #25
gizmo335i
Colonel
gizmo335i's Avatar
United_States
54
Rep
2,907
Posts

 
Drives: 08 JB E92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Antonio

iTrader: (50)

Garage List
2008 E92 335i  [4.73]
Man, I just need specifics on how the hell to take pics like that. I played with the shutter speed but to no avail
__________________
JB4 | Vanguard/Quad burnt tips | Linea Corse | Mtech Front/rear | AFE DCI | H&R Sport + Koni yellow | Umnitza Full LED Angels | Akyrm lip/quad diffuser | Alpine CSL CF Trunklid
See Garage for more
Appreciate 0
      12-06-2011, 06:52 PM   #26
jaceaholic
thestream.tv
jaceaholic's Avatar
United_States
32
Rep
3,114
Posts

 
Drives: e92 sparkling graphite
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: irvine

iTrader: (7)

Yes I do. Where are you located ? I'll pm u a price
Quote:
Originally Posted by panda_e90_1523 View Post
Did you have an extra set of these??
__________________
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1087/carsu.jpg
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 01:11 AM   #27
balgopi
AC Milan Rossenari
3
Rep
143
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 328i Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: U.S.A

iTrader: (0)

Smile

May you please describe the installation of these?

I'm looking to buy these from the same vendor that you did from Ebay and can you please give me some tips on how to handle this mod as well?

Feel free to PM if you'd like or you can reply here
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 02:10 AM   #28
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
DC_Oldboy's Avatar
United_States
74
Rep
5,302
Posts

 
Drives: like an old person.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bothell, WA

iTrader: (39)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [4.11]
It's officially sexy!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 02:15 AM   #29
SlickE90
Private First Class
Afghanistan
1
Rep
166
Posts

 
Drives: TiAg E90
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaceaholic View Post
They look awesome! I cannot wait to throw mine in. I have an extra set BTW if anyone is interested
how much are you selling those lights for?
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 09:54 PM   #30
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaceaholic View Post
They look awesome! I cannot wait to throw mine in. I have an extra set BTW if anyone is interested
Thanks for the haha jk.. glws!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo335i View Post
Man, I just need specifics on how the hell to take pics like that. I played with the shutter speed but to no avail
Well it was a cloudy but bright day, all the shots were handheld.. I used a Canon t3i with 18-55mm for pictures 4,5 and 7. 55-250mm for the rest of the shots including the video. I had flash off, and used a flash diffuser for a couple of them. I slightly cropped and rotated all of them. I shot most on Auto mode. And slightly edited all of them (brightness, contrast, color, white balance, exposure, shadows, etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by balgopi View Post
May you please describe the installation of these?

I'm looking to buy these from the same vendor that you did from Ebay and can you please give me some tips on how to handle this mod as well?

Feel free to PM if you'd like or you can reply here
Well I started off installing these myself and it was a pain in the ass removing the bumper without the right tools.. so I ended up driving over to my buddies shop and he did all the work. Since all bulbs where pre installed it was just plug and play. I definitely recommend upgrading your fog lights to match the headlights when your bumper is off, I didnít upgrade and they really look out of place now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BringsMoreWomen View Post
It's officially sexy!
Thank you!
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 10:27 PM   #31
balgopi
AC Milan Rossenari
3
Rep
143
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 328i Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: U.S.A

iTrader: (0)

Oh gotcha. How about not damaging the tabs?

Because it seems like people always end up breaking the tabs. Any suggestion that you have to handle that?
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2011, 10:56 PM   #32
CoolManJeff
New Member
CoolManJeff's Avatar
United_States
0
Rep
10
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 325i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Miami FL

iTrader: (0)

were did u order these from? website??
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 03:19 AM   #33
Shanghai_Texas
ultimate driving machine
Shanghai_Texas's Avatar
0
Rep
80
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 bsm e92 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: TX

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolManJeff View Post
were did u order these from? website??
you can find them on ebay.

couldn't find them for the e92 though...would definitely be interested.
__________________
Under Construction...
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 03:20 AM   #34
balgopi
AC Milan Rossenari
3
Rep
143
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 328i Sedan
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: U.S.A

iTrader: (0)

They're are two common complains with projector headlights:

1) Condensation forms in the headlight when exposed to water (rain, car wash, etc.) Has this happened or will you test it out?

2) The beam pattern of the headlights sucks. Basically, it is not level and you have to "self" adjust it to make it horizontal and straight so that the light level is straight. Any truth to that with these?
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 06:34 AM   #35
SteanLV
SteanLV's Avatar
Philippines
81
Rep
2,854
Posts

 
Drives: Liberty Walk M3
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Las Vegas, NV

iTrader: (5)

Send a message via AIM to SteanLV
Just wondering, if the halos died, is it replaceable? do you switch out new halo rings?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 12:53 PM   #36
FiremanLU706
Private First Class
United_States
3
Rep
157
Posts

 
Drives: 335i
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Ky

iTrader: (1)

Looks awesome!
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 02:09 PM   #37
didyoufeelit
Second Lieutenant
United_States
8
Rep
290
Posts

 
Drives: tiag e90
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Laguna Niguel, CA

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by balgopi View Post
They're are two common complains with projector headlights:

1) Condensation forms in the headlight when exposed to water (rain, car wash, etc.) Has this happened or will you test it out?

2) The beam pattern of the headlights sucks. Basically, it is not level and you have to "self" adjust it to make it horizontal and straight so that the light level is straight. Any truth to that with these?
I have these and I was worried about condensation as well..so far I have not had any condensation even after some heavy rain days and a few washes..*knocks on wood* hopefully it stays that way

Beam pattern is mediocre..definitely not as nice as oem, but it's somewhat acceptable..I'm running halogens tho but would love to run hid's if I didn't have to deal with errors
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 10:07 PM   #38
Newman028
Private First Class
United_States
1
Rep
163
Posts

 
Drives: 07' 328i
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Atlanta

iTrader: (4)

Awesome, my old e46 was that color.

I'm getting a pair of these for but Christmas on my 07' but i gotta ask did you get any errors with these or are you using a canceling module?

Also what bulb are you using for the low beams?
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 10:09 PM   #39
oscarsaul
:3
oscarsaul's Avatar
0
Rep
21
Posts

 
Drives: 325i 06
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Guatemala

iTrader: (0)

nice ride!!! great look!

Last edited by oscarsaul; 12-08-2011 at 10:41 PM.
Appreciate 0
      12-08-2011, 10:57 PM   #40
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by balgopi View Post
Oh gotcha. How about not damaging the tabs?

Because it seems like people always end up breaking the tabs. Any suggestion that you have to handle that?
Be patient and handle with care I guess.. I get pissed off easily so thatís why a calmer person did the install

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolManJeff View Post
were did u order these from? website??
http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEPO-06-08-B...item27c0ba0700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanghai_Texas View Post
you can find them on ebay.

couldn't find them for the e92 though...would definitely be interested.
well, you canít go wrong with OSS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by balgopi View Post
They're are two common complains with projector headlights:

1) Condensation forms in the headlight when exposed to water (rain, car wash, etc.) Has this happened or will you test it out?

2) The beam pattern of the headlights sucks. Basically, it is not level and you have to "self" adjust it to make it horizontal and straight so that the light level is straight. Any truth to that with these?
Washed my car a bunch of times, couple of heavy rains, and a few showers; they still look like the day I got them in the mail.. I guess time will tell.

Actually the beam pattern is pretty normal, I can take some pictures if youíre serious about getting these?

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEAN View Post
Just wondering, if the halos died, is it replaceable? do you switch out new halo rings?
Iím not 100% positive, but I think you can switch them out..

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiremanLU706 View Post
Looks awesome!
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by didyoufeelit View Post
I have these and I was worried about condensation as well..so far I have not had any condensation even after some heavy rain days and a few washes..*knocks on wood* hopefully it stays that way

Beam pattern is mediocre..definitely not as nice as oem, but it's somewhat acceptable..I'm running halogens tho but would love to run hid's if I didn't have to deal with errors
Mine came with the HIDs and have had no errors whatsoever


Quote:
Originally Posted by Newman028 View Post
Awesome, my old e46 was that color.

I'm getting a pair of these for but Christmas on my 07' but i gotta ask did you get any errors with these or are you using a canceling module?

Also what bulb are you using for the low beams?
No errors at all, everything I needed including ballasts were included.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarsaul View Post
nice ride!!! great look!

yo buy this in ebay?
Thanks!

I did, here is the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/DEPO-06-08-B...item27c0ba0700
Appreciate 0
      12-11-2011, 03:53 PM   #41
panda_e90_1523
Enlisted Member
1
Rep
42
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Dallas, TX

iTrader: (0)

how are the angel eyes during daytime??
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2011, 05:09 PM   #42
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda_e90_1523 View Post
how are the angel eyes during daytime??
Bright as hell!.. Very visible..
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2012, 09:42 AM   #43
cipher5
cipher5's Avatar
United_States
53
Rep
2,801
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 535xi Sedan
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Chicago, IL

iTrader: (10)

Can we get a beam pattern?
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2012, 09:58 AM   #44
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher5 View Post
Can we get a beam pattern?
Sure I'll try getting a shot this weekend
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
depo p90 v2, led halo

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST