E90Post
 


GT Haus
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > 2011 NFL Regular Season Chat Thread...



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-30-2011, 01:57 PM   #287
ragingclue
One cam is enough
ragingclue's Avatar
87
Rep
6,815
Posts

 
Drives: VF
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: mulletville

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregxi View Post
Well, 7 DB's on IR has hurt the defense this year a lot, Perry Fewell insisting that the run a technical D with a patchwork secondary, when he dumbed it down last week they got after the passer, albeit Mark Sanchise who was sacked 5 times and should have been more if not for the Tuck rule and some questionable officiating.
The run game has been horrid due to a patchwork line after Suebert and O'hara were cut after the strike. ELIte has carried the offense this season, which is why he made the pro bowl over Stafford
Yeah but you also have to consider that our D has been pretty awful as well, and the only real difference between this year and last year is the fact that Stafford is healthy.

Just like last year, our secondary is hurt and suck to begin with.
Our front seven are better this year. Linebackers are much improved but the middle of our D-line looks like SHIT and KVB is the worst contain DE I've ever seen.
O-line is the same as last year.
Best is hurt, just like last year and we're down to shit at RB position except when KSmith isn't injured (which is never anyway).
Pettigrew nets obscene amounts of negative yardage through penalties and gets a bad case of the drops all the damn time.
Burleson seems to think it's worthy of celebration every time he doesn't fumble and/or gets a first down.

We're pretty much the same team as last year except we've got a healthy Stafford (minus three games) playing instead of injured Stafford and Hill and Stanton. Yet we went from 6-10 to 10-5 and have had four comebacks of 17+ points.

In the end, I'm not going to complain because I'd rather be underestimated than overestimated, but when Stafford isn't suffering a stoner episode, he's fucking good. It helps to have a cyborg at receiver, but the kid can come through in the clutch when his index finger isn't broken.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 04:56 PM   #288
Express
Major General
Express's Avatar
Israel
129
Rep
8,701
Posts

 
Drives: 06 330i
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: The Promise Land

iTrader: (17)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [4.15]
the dolphins are undefeated in 2012.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 05:43 PM   #289
eaglesfan83
FIRE TOEZ!!!!!
eaglesfan83's Avatar
25
Rep
1,208
Posts

 
Drives: Pending Order
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Honolulu, HI

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
NFC East best record at 5-1. Lets get a new Defensive coordinator and possibly a head coach and I think next year will be a different story. Have fun losing in the wildcard NY or Dallas.....

And before OMFG you went 8-8 Giants are the best rooooar.....the Giants went 8-8 and won the superbowl and barely got into the playoffs and everyone was on their dick that they were the best team in the NFL.

Go Pack Go for the superbowl!
__________________
SOLD 2009 E92 328i AW/BL
SOLD 2010 E93 335i AW/CR
SOLD 2010 Audi S4
Pending- Something New and BMW
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 06:22 PM   #290
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
NYCGP's Avatar
55
Rep
1,578
Posts

 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan83 View Post
NFC East best record at 5-1. Lets get a new Defensive coordinator and possibly a head coach and I think next year will be a different story. Have fun losing in the wildcard NY or Dallas.....

And before OMFG you went 8-8 Giants are the best rooooar.....the Giants went 8-8 and won the superbowl and barely got into the playoffs and everyone was on their dick that they were the best team in the NFL.

Go Pack Go for the superbowl!
Go home.. You're a sad and bitter Eagles fan.

When was the last time you won a super bowl?

Giants barely got into the playoffs... but last time I checked.. they DID get into the playoffs... unlike your Eagles this year. No one was on their dick. Everyone picked against the giants every single game throughout that playoff run to the Super Bowl.. Which they won, by the way, against the previously undefeated New England Patriots.

Better luck next year... loser.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 06:25 PM   #291
ZStig
Major General
101
Rep
7,244
Posts

 
Drives: VT2-525 M Roadster
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Delray Beach, FL

iTrader: (3)

whhhaaaaaateeeeeveeer
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 06:29 PM   #292
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
Gregxi's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
336
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 330xi 6mt
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: On the crapper

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan83 View Post
NFC East best record at 5-1. Lets get a new Defensive coordinator and possibly a head coach and I think next year will be a different story. Have fun losing in the wildcard NY or Dallas.....

And before OMFG you went 8-8 Giants are the best rooooar.....the Giants went 8-8 and won the superbowl and barely got into the playoffs and everyone was on their dick that they were the best team in the NFL.

Go Pack Go for the superbowl!
When the Giants WONthe superbowl they were 10-6, a 5th seed wildcard (actually every NFC East team was in the playoffs but the Eagles)
and everyone was on Brady's jock

Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 06:49 PM   #293
eaglesfan83
FIRE TOEZ!!!!!
eaglesfan83's Avatar
25
Rep
1,208
Posts

 
Drives: Pending Order
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Honolulu, HI

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
F the dream team, Vince Young needs to go. I still stand behind the Eagles right now being the best team in the NFC East.

Giants are not in the playoff yet....also whoever loses falls behind the Eagles in the division standings.....oh no what you would you say then Giants fans? Be proud of your 3-3 division record if you win and a wildcard exit from the playoffs
__________________
SOLD 2009 E92 328i AW/BL
SOLD 2010 E93 335i AW/CR
SOLD 2010 Audi S4
Pending- Something New and BMW
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 06:57 PM   #294
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
Gregxi's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
336
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 330xi 6mt
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: On the crapper

iTrader: (0)

Actually it's not a wildcard berth it's the NFC East division champion

Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 06:58 PM   #295
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
NYCGP's Avatar
55
Rep
1,578
Posts

 
Drives: Bandwagon
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Jungle

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan83 View Post
F the dream team, Vince Young needs to go. I still stand behind the Eagles right now being the best team in the NFC East.

Giants are not in the playoff yet....also whoever loses falls behind the Eagles in the division standings.....oh no what you would you say then Giants fans? Be proud of your 3-3 division record if you win and a wildcard exit from the playoffs
I wonder how it feels to have your season end before the game even starts in week 15? If the Giants lose tonight.. then they lose. And their record means absolutely nothing to me. But guess what? I get to watch my Giants play in a meaningful game tonight... how was your game this afternoon? That's what I thought... go back to sleep.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 07:08 PM   #296
eaglesfan83
FIRE TOEZ!!!!!
eaglesfan83's Avatar
25
Rep
1,208
Posts

 
Drives: Pending Order
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Honolulu, HI

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post
I wonder how it feels to have your season end before the game even starts in week 15? If the Giants lose tonight.. then they lose. And their record means absolutely nothing to me. But guess what? I get to watch my Giants play in a meaningful game tonight... how was your game this afternoon? That's what I thought... go back to sleep.
I enjoyed the game today because win or lose im still a fan and care how my team does. Are you not a fan every other year the Giants dont do well? Not a bandwagon jumper at all and im not going to jump on Aaron Rodgers dick or any other team. I hope the Pack win it all because they are the most solid team going into the playoffs but whatever happens happens.

Dont get your panties in a bunch bro, dont worry down syndrome doesn't effect QBs so I'm sure Eli will play fine tonight.
__________________
SOLD 2009 E92 328i AW/BL
SOLD 2010 E93 335i AW/CR
SOLD 2010 Audi S4
Pending- Something New and BMW
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 07:30 PM   #297
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
Gregxi's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
336
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 330xi 6mt
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: On the crapper

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan83 View Post
I enjoyed the game today because win or lose im still a fan and care how my team does. Are you not a fan every other year the Giants dont do well? Not a bandwagon jumper at all and im not going to jump on Aaron Rodgers dick or any other team. I hope the Pack win it all because they are the most solid team going into the playoffs but whatever happens happens.

Dont get your panties in a bunch bro, dont worry down syndrome doesn't effect QBs so I'm sure Eli will play fine tonight.
OP
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 07:34 PM   #298
eaglesfan83
FIRE TOEZ!!!!!
eaglesfan83's Avatar
25
Rep
1,208
Posts

 
Drives: Pending Order
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Honolulu, HI

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
lol at Giants fan in this thread. Do you honestly believe your team is the best in the NFC East right now? With all the injuries?

I can admit they Eagles blew the season due to turnovers and mistakes but please dont tell me you truly believe in the Giants being more than wildcard team at best.
__________________
SOLD 2009 E92 328i AW/BL
SOLD 2010 E93 335i AW/CR
SOLD 2010 Audi S4
Pending- Something New and BMW
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 07:39 PM   #299
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
Gregxi's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
336
Posts

 
Drives: 2006 330xi 6mt
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: On the crapper

iTrader: (0)

Eli jokes...really?
Vick is a convicted felon, a complete piece of shit, have fun compromising your values cheering for that waste of a human being
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 07:43 PM   #300
eaglesfan83
FIRE TOEZ!!!!!
eaglesfan83's Avatar
25
Rep
1,208
Posts

 
Drives: Pending Order
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Honolulu, HI

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
I sure will because I am an Eagles fan not a Vick fan. Im not going to switch teams or not support them because of one player. He is a convicted felon, and? im not compromising my values as I didnt kill anyone or anything.

__________________
SOLD 2009 E92 328i AW/BL
SOLD 2010 E93 335i AW/CR
SOLD 2010 Audi S4
Pending- Something New and BMW

Last edited by eaglesfan83; 01-01-2012 at 07:52 PM.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 10:06 PM   #301
ghosthi32
Banned
25
Rep
2,516
Posts

 
Drives: Water camel
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: strait of hormuz

iTrader: (0)

why are philly fans hilarious?
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 10:31 PM   #302
eaglesfan83
FIRE TOEZ!!!!!
eaglesfan83's Avatar
25
Rep
1,208
Posts

 
Drives: Pending Order
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Honolulu, HI

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
eh im done trolling for the night, its been fun. GG Dallas they are the best at win and in situations.
__________________
SOLD 2009 E92 328i AW/BL
SOLD 2010 E93 335i AW/CR
SOLD 2010 Audi S4
Pending- Something New and BMW

Last edited by eaglesfan83; 01-01-2012 at 10:56 PM.
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 11:01 PM   #303
Game
Major General
Game's Avatar
United_States
82
Rep
5,137
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lockport/Chicago, IL

iTrader: (15)

We got ourselves a ball game.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-01-2012, 11:02 PM   #304
eaglesfan83
FIRE TOEZ!!!!!
eaglesfan83's Avatar
25
Rep
1,208
Posts

 
Drives: Pending Order
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Honolulu, HI

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Honestly surprised they came back. Thought it was finished after that 4th and 1

Cruz is crushing it though. Dallas D wont be able to stop the Giants in the end
__________________
SOLD 2009 E92 328i AW/BL
SOLD 2010 E93 335i AW/CR
SOLD 2010 Audi S4
Pending- Something New and BMW

Last edited by eaglesfan83; 01-01-2012 at 11:07 PM.
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2012, 10:58 AM   #305
ZStig
Major General
101
Rep
7,244
Posts

 
Drives: VT2-525 M Roadster
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Delray Beach, FL

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthi32 View Post
why are philly fans hilarious?
because we're very dedicated to our sports teams, and care deeply about each year, win or lose
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2012, 11:00 AM   #306
ZStig
Major General
101
Rep
7,244
Posts

 
Drives: VT2-525 M Roadster
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Delray Beach, FL

iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregxi View Post
OP
__________________
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2012, 12:36 PM   #307
eaglesfan83
FIRE TOEZ!!!!!
eaglesfan83's Avatar
25
Rep
1,208
Posts

 
Drives: Pending Order
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Honolulu, HI

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roffle Waffle View Post
because we're very dedicated to our sports teams, and care deeply about each year, win or lose
Amen to that
__________________
SOLD 2009 E92 328i AW/BL
SOLD 2010 E93 335i AW/CR
SOLD 2010 Audi S4
Pending- Something New and BMW
Appreciate 0
      01-02-2012, 01:37 PM   #308
coco savage
First Lieutenant
coco savage's Avatar
3
Rep
336
Posts

 
Drives: BMW made them
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Central FL

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesfan83 View Post
I enjoyed the game today because win or lose im still a fan and care how my team does. Are you not a fan every other year the Giants dont do well? Not a bandwagon jumper at all and im not going to jump on Aaron Rodgers dick or any other team. I hope the Pack win it all because they are the most solid team going into the playoffs but whatever happens happens.

Dont get your panties in a bunch bro, dont worry down syndrome doesn't effect QBs so I'm sure Eli will play fine tonight.
So you are saying your couldnt win the division vs a down sydrome lead giants team?

sup?

__________________
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:31 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST