E90Post
 


European Auto Source
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > My Improved Montego Blue e90!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      01-11-2012, 10:30 AM   #45
tanginaglaz
Captain
tanginaglaz's Avatar
United_States
8
Rep
777
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 e92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: SO CAL

iTrader: (10)

Garage List
Looks real good. I like the blue lip on the wheels.
__________________

Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 12:52 AM   #46
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by issabmw View Post
You come from a world where exterior mods are futile and seldom look good. Here in a BMW forum, where beauty is a characteristic of the beast, we take pride in the aesthetic development of our vehicles.

You may argue that it is an issue with price per mod, and I will invite you to join us at the e30 forum, where we care about exterior mods just as much. It's because our vehicles were designed to look good. Something you'd have a hard time saying.
haha khaye shu baddak fee.. I didn't even bother wasting my time explaining to him.. but you did a hella good job doing so, very well said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaime View Post
Dam that car is clean. And I ain just talkin about the outside ya diggin me?
haha thanks man.. its no yodaime 335is, but hey it gets the job done

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanginaglaz View Post
Looks real good. I like the blue lip on the wheels.
thank you!
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 01:27 AM   #47
peepayy_91
Lieutenant
United_States
6
Rep
555
Posts

 
Drives: '07 e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tucson,AZ

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beas View Post
If you posted these items as "mods" on a honda forum you would get laughed off the forum.

i guess i just come from another world where peoples mod list consist of what motor swap they have, what turbo they are running, what nitrous setup, what coilovers or exhaust. "debadged, trim wrap" what a joke man.
THIS made me chuckle.. we think its a joke when ricers roll up and rev their fisher price engines

btw mario car is coming out looking nice!
__________________


" Yeah man, the chargepipe alone gives me about +50tq to the wheels"
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 01:36 AM   #48
issabmw
cool beans
Lebanon
19
Rep
1,364
Posts

 
Drives: E30|E90|Godzilla
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sunshine State

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
haha khaye shu baddak fee.. I didn't even bother wasting my time explaining to him.. but you did a hella good job doing so, very well said
Lol, I don't let lowlifes talk to khaye el libnani like that

Lezem esheel el air min teezo.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 01:50 AM   #49
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepayy_91 View Post
THIS made me chuckle.. we think its a joke when ricers roll up and rev their fisher price engines

btw mario car is coming out looking nice!
haha thanks man, still gotta do a photoshoot with your 335!

Quote:
Originally Posted by issabmw View Post
Lol, I don't let lowlifes talk to khaye el libnani like that

Lezem esheel el air min teezo.
you couldn't have said THIS any better

3a rasse ya Issa!
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 01:57 AM   #50
issabmw
cool beans
Lebanon
19
Rep
1,364
Posts

 
Drives: E30|E90|Godzilla
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sunshine State

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
you couldn't have said THIS any better

3a rasse ya Issa!
Lol,

Min wen bi libnan inta, I forgot if I asked you already
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 02:00 AM   #51
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by issabmw View Post
Lol,

Min wen bi libnan inta, I forgot if I asked you already
Baakleen, el- chouf.. bas lived everywhere min Manara to Rouche to Hamra lol inta?
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 02:09 AM   #52
PR3CI5N
need4speed
PR3CI5N's Avatar
United_States
15
Rep
1,240
Posts

 
Drives: 2010 E90 M 335i
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: West Coast

iTrader: (15)

Drop it with wheel spacers!
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 02:14 AM   #53
issabmw
cool beans
Lebanon
19
Rep
1,364
Posts

 
Drives: E30|E90|Godzilla
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sunshine State

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
Baakleen, el- chouf.. bas lived everywhere min Manara to Rouche to Hamra lol inta?
7ilo, ana 3andi ehil bi Sawfar, Saida, wa Beirut, bas kent bil Hamra wa bi Sawfar most of the time.

I'm going to bed bas lets end with a joke.

Ken fee wa7ad bi mat3am. Talab humus, mtabal, wa tabouleh. Khalas ekil and he asked the waiter for the bill. Jab el fatoora, til3at $200. El rijal 2elo ta3al ta3al, sho hayda? The waiter said hayda el fatoora. El rijal told the waiter il3abli bi bzazi. 2al el waiter shoo? 2al el rijal: il3abli bi bzazi. 2al el waiter lesh? 2elo 3ashan b7ib 7ada yil3abli bi bzazi lema bintak
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 02:20 AM   #54
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR3CI5N View Post
Drop it with wheel spacers!
Every time I spend on my car I say its going for a drop and space. I always end up getting something else like those headlights for example lol.. But I need to do that soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by issabmw View Post
7ilo, ana 3andi ehil bi Sawfar, Saida, wa Beirut, bas kent bil Hamra wa bi Sawfar most of the time.

I'm going to bed bas lets end with a joke.

Ken fee wa7ad bi mat3am. Talab humus, mtabal, wa tabouleh. Khalas ekil and he asked the waiter for the bill. Jab el fatoora, til3at $200. El rijal 2elo ta3al ta3al, sho hayda? The waiter said hayda el fatoora. El rijal told the waiter il3abli bi bzazi. 2al el waiter shoo? 2al el rijal: il3abli bi bzazi. 2al el waiter lesh? 2elo 3ashan b7ib 7ada yil3abli bi bzazi lema bintak
hahahahaha you just made my day man
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 02:23 AM   #55
issabmw
cool beans
Lebanon
19
Rep
1,364
Posts

 
Drives: E30|E90|Godzilla
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sunshine State

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
hahahahaha you just made my day man
Lol no problem khaye

Tisba7 3ala khair.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 05:01 AM   #56
peepayy_91
Lieutenant
United_States
6
Rep
555
Posts

 
Drives: '07 e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tucson,AZ

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
haha thanks man, still gotta do a photoshoot with your 335!
yeah i know shes new still need to do the inital mods then well be good.. btw are you going to WUSTE in vegas in june? if not you should man supposed to be a blast
__________________


" Yeah man, the chargepipe alone gives me about +50tq to the wheels"
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 11:24 AM   #57
Beas
Private First Class
2
Rep
147
Posts

 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by issabmw View Post
You come from a world where exterior mods are futile and seldom look good. Here in a BMW forum, where beauty is a characteristic of the beast, we take pride in the aesthetic development of our vehicles.

You may argue that it is an issue with price per mod, and I will invite you to join us at the e30 forum, where we care about exterior mods just as much. It's because our vehicles were designed to look good. Something you'd have a hard time saying.
i had an S2000 for 2 years. Im willing to bet the general public would prefer the looks of that over an e30. i drive an 08 335i now.

Little mods like black grill or a new shift knob just dont warrant a huge celebration in my book. said car is still pretty much stock. The OPs car does look quite different from stock, but i dont understand the fascination so many have with such minor changes. i would have saved all the money and bought some KW V2s or something. a mod that is worth mentioning.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 11:31 AM   #58
Beas
Private First Class
2
Rep
147
Posts

 
Drives: e90
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: NC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepayy_91 View Post
THIS made me chuckle.. we think its a joke when ricers roll up and rev their fisher price engines
motor swap with a turbo =ricer???

i hope now that i drive a 335 i dont end up developing this arrogant, elitest attitude.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 04:06 PM   #59
issabmw
cool beans
Lebanon
19
Rep
1,364
Posts

 
Drives: E30|E90|Godzilla
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sunshine State

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beas View Post
i had an S2000 for 2 years. Im willing to bet the general public would prefer the looks of that over an e30. i drive an 08 335i now.

Little mods like black grill or a new shift knob just dont warrant a huge celebration in my book. said car is still pretty much stock. The OPs car does look quite different from stock, but i dont understand the fascination so many have with such minor changes. i would have saved all the money and bought some KW V2s or something. a mod that is worth mentioning.
To start off, probably not. When people see an S2000, seldom do they see any significance in its appearance. The e30 on the other hand, produces more of a reaction among more of an audience due to its nostalgic appearance, and the heritage cues it foretold with newer models. Also, as I said before, due to the aesthetic complexity that is buried into each BMW, and most euro cars, appearance means more than most JDM.

Also, its a driving machine. What this means is shifter weight, steering wheel width, pedal movement, and response is all a part of the formula. These are things we naturally look out for.

With your reasoning, Ferrari shouldn't even mention the materials or the aesthetic properties of their vehicles. They should only mention the horsepower figures right?

For the record, I've been in the JDM community for a long time.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 04:30 PM   #60
mbradpage
New Member
0
Rep
18
Posts

 
Drives: 07 335i
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: NE

iTrader: (1)

looks like a you ran through a bunch of smurfs.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 05:12 PM   #61
Hartge
Lieutenant Colonel
Hartge's Avatar
22
Rep
1,776
Posts

 
Drives: 330d Sport
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Sheffield

iTrader: (0)

please remove the headlight tint, like the custom emblems though
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 06:34 PM   #62
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepayy_91 View Post
yeah i know shes new still need to do the inital mods then well be good.. btw are you going to WUSTE in vegas in june? if not you should man supposed to be a blast
I wish bro,im going back to Lebanon for the summer in May!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbradpage View Post
looks like a you ran through a bunch of smurfs.
hahaha thats funny you say that my brother was saying the same thing the other day

Quote:
Originally Posted by shades View Post
please remove the headlight tint, like the custom emblems though
Thank you! Headlight tint was removed a while ago, I got some Depo p90 v2s instead.. here is the thread if you wanna check it out: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=618408
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2012, 07:58 PM   #63
peepayy_91
Lieutenant
United_States
6
Rep
555
Posts

 
Drives: '07 e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tucson,AZ

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beas View Post
motor swap with a turbo =ricer???

i hope now that i drive a 335 i dont end up developing this arrogant, elitest attitude.
cool story bro
__________________


" Yeah man, the chargepipe alone gives me about +50tq to the wheels"
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #64
peepayy_91
Lieutenant
United_States
6
Rep
555
Posts

 
Drives: '07 e92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Tucson,AZ

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
I wish bro,im going back to Lebanon for the summer in May!
ahh okay well enjoy yourself out there man
__________________


" Yeah man, the chargepipe alone gives me about +50tq to the wheels"
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2012, 08:32 PM   #65
MARIO K
Brigadier General
MARIO K's Avatar
Lebanon
66
Rep
3,412
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

iTrader: (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peepayy_91 View Post
ahh okay well enjoy yourself out there man
thanks man!
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2012, 02:57 PM   #66
Jeff8ballAZ
New Member
0
Rep
7
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 335i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: AZ

iTrader: (0)

Local Coder in AZ ? Looking to run Halo as DRL. '08 335i Also looking for advise as to best product for whiter/brighter Halo and finally, also looking for whiter fogs. Suggestions for this complete newb to the site ?
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST