E90Post

Motormavericks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Politics/Religion > Where do you go when you die

Closed Thread

01-11-2012, 07:09 PM   #1
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY

Drives: M-Sport LCI

Where do you go when you die

according to you, where do we go? We know our body stays.

We all hear these stories, movies, theory's, etc.
But which one makes sense you?

I was asked this question today on tv by History channel.

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Turbo>NA is offline   Armenia
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #2
OldArmy
Lieutenant

Drives: 2007 Z4 3.0si

Mulch pile out back.
OldArmy is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
E90SoFlo
Banned

Drives: E90 335i

Someplace better then a placed filled with people like the person above. =)

He isn't invited.
Appreciate 0
      01-11-2012, 08:02 PM   #4
ghosthi32
Banned

Drives: Water camel

Tim tebows backyard
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2012, 12:32 PM   #5
MediaArtist
There is No Substitute

Drives: Audi A6, 997 GT3 RS, E90 335i

A much better place.
MediaArtist is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
      01-12-2012, 01:22 PM   #6
ragingclue
One cam is enough

Drives: VF

I have no fucking clue.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 11:01 AM   #7
carve
Major

Drives: 335i

All evidence seems to indicate either an urn or a coffin.
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 11:06 AM   #8
Javi335
Troll but nice

Drives: 335i E92

There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie, and Dim, and we sat in the Korova Milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova milkbar sold milk-plus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom, which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence.
Javi335 is offline   Spain
Appreciate 0
      01-13-2012, 11:50 PM   #9
fluidkaos
It's like Chaos, only smoother.

Drives: like a madman.

Garage List
2010 E92 335i  [4.87]
Where were you before you were born?
I did not exist for the billions of years before my birth. I will not exist for the billions of years after my death.
      01-14-2012, 12:33 AM   #10
carogers86
Private First Class

Drives: BMW 335i Coupe

This is an interesting question. I don't think there is a "better place." I think we skip the "Heaven/Hell" part and reincarnate into another form. That form or being could be anything living e.g. a tree, a ladybug, a human, a spider, etc. When you die, you lose your consciousness/thinking; absolutely. The loss of consciousness brings a loss of a sense for time. Once dead, one becomes awakened "instantly" in another form. That being will have no memory of past life nor will they "feel" the thousands to millions of years they were dead; it will seem instant.

It takes energy to create and run our humans bodies. In science I learned that energy is neither created nor destroyed, it just changes form. That stuck with me and I think that our energy is transferred to another form. I have a theory, I want my ashes to be sprinkled in a corn field. My theory is that the corn plants will absorb my "energy" and use it to make corn. This corn will be consumed by people and will give me a higher chance of reincarnating as a human baby, or at least shorten the time it takes for me to be reincarnated.

If I am stuck in a coffin, my "being" is just stuck there as potential energy, further delaying my reincarnation. If I reincarnate as a bug, then hopefully I die and roll the reincarnation dice. Though, if I am a bug, I won't know the difference.
carogers86 is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
      01-14-2012, 03:11 PM   #11
Turbo>NA
xbox gamertag: HuGeBluEmOnKeY

Drives: M-Sport LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluidkaos View Post
Where were you before you were born?
I did not exist for the billions of years before my birth. I will not exist for the billions of years after my death.

How would you know, some aay when you die, the bight light you see at the end Is the hole of a vagina you come out of. Over and over..

Quote:
Originally Posted by carogers86 View Post
This is an interesting question. I don't think there is a "better place." I think we skip the "Heaven/Hell" part and reincarnate into another form. That form or being could be anything living e.g. a tree, a ladybug, a human, a spider, etc. When you die, you lose your consciousness/thinking; absolutely. The loss of consciousness brings a loss of a sense for time. Once dead, one becomes awakened "instantly" in another form. That being will have no memory of past life nor will they "feel" the thousands to millions of years they were dead; it will seem instant.

It takes energy to create and run our humans bodies. In science I learned that energy is neither created nor destroyed, it just changes form. That stuck with me and I think that our energy is transferred to another form. I have a theory, I want my ashes to be sprinkled in a corn field. My theory is that the corn plants will absorb my "energy" and use it to make corn. This corn will be consumed by people and will give me a higher chance of reincarnating as a human baby, or at least shorten the time it takes for me to be reincarnated.

If I am stuck in a coffin, my "being" is just stuck there as potential energy, further delaying my reincarnation. If I reincarnate as a bug, then hopefully I die and roll the reincarnation dice. Though, if I am a bug, I won't know the difference.
Be careful what you say. You said we take form of anything. Why would it matter to be sprinkled over a field when you won't have any past memory. It happens instantly. So it really doesn't matter where you are.

I had a wild vision of having my body in a coffin launched to space, and suddenly subconsciously waking up. Alone. In space...

E92 335i alpine white | black dokota | auto | zpp | zsp | heated | iPod
- ltbmw : vorsteiner : linea corsa : h&r : k&n : e92-lighting : expectalot-vinyl -
--GONE--
Turbo>NA is offline   Armenia
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread