E90Post

ECS BMW

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > Official Super Bowl Thread for NJ/NY

01-28-2012, 03:57 PM   #23
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep

Drives: Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgraves View Post
Everybody in PA and NJ know why you Giant Fans hate the Philadelphia Eagles, even though we support you when you are doing well. None of you will ever forget Deshon Jackson murdering you and making a fool of your punting team running back a punt return to win the game. It made you so mad and humiliated that the punter was fired right after the season. Your entire state had to go to rehab to recover. Yeah, I'm a Vick fan and just because he got into trouble doesn't mean you keep kicking him when he has paid his dues. He's better than the worst quarterback Dallas has ever had, Tony Romo.
I was at that game... You guys still didn't do shit last season so.... who gives a fuck?

I don't know a single Eagles fan that supports the Giants, ever.. Nor would any self-respecting Giants fan support the Eagles.... I hate the Eagles.. I hate the Cowboys.. I hate the Redskins..
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2012, 10:28 AM   #24
S1000RR Drag Racer
Private
United_States
Rep

Drives: '11 S1000RR,'01 330i,'08 328ci

Why so serious? Man, grow the fuck up!!! It's football and you're not out there playing making millions of dollars. It is nothing more than entertainment for whimps like you that take all that crap so serious and bet their life savings on a stupid team. I bet you believe in the WWE and Santa Claus too.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2012, 11:07 AM   #25
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep

Quote:
Why so serious? Man, grow the fuck up!!! It's football and you're not out there playing making millions of dollars. It is nothing more than entertainment for whimps like you that take all that crap so serious and bet their life savings on a stupid team. I bet you believe in the WWE and Santa Claus too.
Sports talk isn't for you... You should probably find something else to talk about... There is a section for photography a few sections down. Maybe car talk is more your speed. Sports... Not your thing.

You sound like a meat head. The only people that use the word "whimp" are meat heads that value physical strength over all other things. I bet on football to make it that much more enjoyable. I can afford to.

Quote:
I bet you believe in the WWE and Santa Claus too.
You're definitely a meat head. This makes no sense what-so-ever. What does the WWE and Santa Claus have to do with the NFL? Are you insinuating that professional sports are fake? Or are you comparing my fanaticism for the Giants to that of someone who is a fan of WWE or believes in Santa?

You've admitted you're an Eagles fan that supports the Giants. The Eagles fans don't support you. The Giants fans don't support you. You're officially the red headed step child of this thread. Enjoy the game.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2012, 11:19 AM   #26
S1000RR Drag Racer
Private
United_States
Rep

Yeah I'm an Eagles fan and whether the Giants win or lose the Super Bowl, Michael Vick and Desean Jackson are still gonna kick your asses again next year. This is why you hate the Eagles and you're still going to therapy for this ass kicking.

Last edited by S1000RR Drag Racer; 01-29-2012 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Add video
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2012, 02:49 PM   #27
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep

Drives: Water camel

Quote:
Yeah I'm an Eagles fan and whether the Giants win or lose the Super Bowl, Michael Vick and Desean Jackson are still gonna kick your asses again next year. This is why you hate the Eagles and you're still going to therapy for this ass kicking.
you just fail
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2012, 03:03 PM   #28
The Ghost of Tom Joad
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Drives: B744

Quote:
what the fuck are you talking about? do you even know what the fuck you're talking about? how are they in therapy for that loss? pretty sure that loss doesn't mean a god damn thing now, as they're playing for their second title in 4 years. your little team of thugs will be back next year, but i have a sneaking suspicion the outcome will be the same. i can only imagine how bad that team will blow up if they're given the opportunity to build some ego, unlike this year. so talk all the shit you want, but reality is eagles have zero superbowl wins. fewest in the NFC east, by many. hell, even the redskins have 2! so let's just analyze things and draw a pretty easy conclusion: the eagles are about talking shit, making a ruckus, acting big and bad, but never winning a damn thing. agree? pretty sure that's an open and shut case. if you're going to troll, at least come correct.
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2012, 05:31 PM   #29
Gregxi
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2006 330xi 6mt

Actually the Skins have 3 rings, but i digress...

I love how the OP is fixated on one play from the 2010 season the same season his team was one and done.
DJax is a unrestricted free agent and after last years debacle the chances that he plays for the Sheagles next year is slim, But you wouldn't know that, It's safe to say that everyone in this thread knows more about YOUR team than you do

Here go learn about your team
http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...n-new-contract
Appreciate 0
      01-29-2012, 07:19 PM   #30
ZStig
Major General
Rep

Drives: VT2-525 M Roadster

Quote:

love this clip
      01-29-2012, 07:27 PM   #31
Caddyshk
M = Midlife Crisis
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2006 Z4MC Interlagos

Official
SuperSprint Race Cans, RE X Pipe, Fabspeed Headers, OE STB, AS Shifter, Dave Z Modified CDV, Ground Control Coil Overs, Stoptech lines, Hawk DTC Pads, RE Clutch Stop, RE Transmission Mounts, Vibra-Technics Engine Mounts, ZHP Shift Knob, LeatherZ M Shift Boot, Tekarbon Rear Spoiler, CF Grills, Advan RS DGM
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 12:41 PM   #32
S1000RR Drag Racer
Private
United_States
Rep

The Eagles have always been the underdog in the NFC East and that is why I like them. No matter how good or bad of a season they have, they always comeback fighting. Sure they have no Super Bowl rings like Dallas, Redskins, and Giants, but they never will as long as Andy Reid and his coaching staff are in place. It is a proven fact that any head coach in the NFL that has been with a team as long as he has and has not won a Super Bowl title will not win one. You can't teach an old dog new tricks, because he will not listen.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 03:32 PM   #33
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Hey all!

I'm an Eagles fan. The OP is a moron.

This thread should be closed. This is the official "dipshit of the year" thread, not a Super Bowl thread.

/thread
      01-30-2012, 05:13 PM   #34
S1000RR Drag Racer
Private
United_States
Rep

As of today this Super Bowl has the tightest point spread in 30 years since The San Francisco 49ers played the Cincinnati Bengals in 1982. The New England Patriots now only favored by 3.
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2012, 05:40 PM   #35
Loco Goose
Rep

Drives: Space Gray 335

Quote:
As of today this Super Bowl has the tightest point spread in 30 years since The San Francisco 49ers played the Cincinnati Bengals in 1982. The New England Patriots now only favored by 3.

that spread means shit without Gronkowski

I hope the Giants tear them up again!

go Giants!

on a side note, you think Burress is thinking about shooting himself in the leg again?
      01-31-2012, 02:09 PM   #36
CamelBiscuit
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: 11 E92 335i

Garage List
2011 E92 335i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco Goose View Post
that spread means shit without Gronkowski

I hope the Giants tear them up again!

go Giants!

on a side note, you think Burress is thinking about shooting himself in the leg again?
As of right now he's playing. Do you know something that we don't? Also, he is not the only player on the team. Hernandez was all sorts of hurt all year and I'm sure Gronk's numbers would of not been the same it he was not. Plus there is Welker, Branch (old but can still make it happen), Ocho (this could be the game that they throw to him), and The Law Firm who has never fumbled the ball since before Jesus was born. I know how the world feels about Brady but he is my team's (I was born and raised in MA untill I enlisted so I am a real Pats fan) quarterback. I care not what anyone says. He gets the job done well.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2012, 02:28 PM   #37
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaveQuick View Post
As of right now he's playing. Do you know something that we don't? Also, he is not the only player on the team. Hernandez was all sorts of hurt all year and I'm sure Gronk's numbers would of not been the same it he was not. Plus there is Welker, Branch (old but can still make it happen), Ocho (this could be the game that they throw to him), and The Law Firm who has never fumbled the ball since before Jesus was born. I know how the world feels about Brady but he is my team's (I was born and raised in MA untill I enlisted so I am a real Pats fan) quarterback. I care not what anyone says. He gets the job done well.

I can't wait... Gronks numbers were along side Hernandez almost the entire season. Gronk is their big weapon. They have ABSOLUTELY no deep threat. The law firm is a mediocre running back AT BEST. Last time these two teams played the Giants D was still decimated. We started Danny Ware at running back with Jacobs getting the rest of the carries. No Bradshaw or Hakeem Nicks that game..

Pats put up 436 yards on the Giants and STILL lost.

I still think the line makes absolutely no sense. I can't see this game being as close as they are making it out to be.

Unbiased fans all agree the Giants should be the favorite...

I offered this bet to someone else... Pats win, I will put the Patriots logo as my Avatar for the month of Feb.. if the Giants win, you put the Giants logo as your Avatar...

Wanna bet?
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2012, 04:13 PM   #38
CamelBiscuit
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: 11 E92 335i

Garage List
2011 E92 335i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGP View Post

I can't wait... Gronks numbers were along side Hernandez almost the entire season. Gronk is their big weapon. They have ABSOLUTELY no deep threat. The law firm is a mediocre running back AT BEST. Last time these two teams played the Giants D was still decimated. We started Danny Ware at running back with Jacobs getting the rest of the carries. No Bradshaw or Hakeem Nicks that game..

I still think the line makes absolutely no sense. I can't see this game being as close as they are making it out to be.

I offered this bet to someone else... Pats win, I will put the Patriots logo as my Avatar for the month of Feb.. if the Giants win, you put the Giants logo as your Avatar...

Wanna bet?
Yes! Lets do this.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      01-31-2012, 04:27 PM   #39
eaglesfan83
FIRE TOEZ!!!!!
Rep

Drives: Pending Order

Garage List
Quote:
I was at that game... You guys still didn't do shit last season so.... who gives a fuck?

I don't know a single Eagles fan that supports the Giants, ever.. Nor would any self-respecting Giants fan support the Eagles.... I hate the Eagles.. I hate the Cowboys.. I hate the Redskins..
+1...I am required by law to hate the Giants/Redskins and Cowgirls. I also dislike the Pats....

Should be a good game though but cannot bring myself to root for either team.
Pending- Something New and BMW
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2012, 04:57 PM   #40
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:

Wanna bet?
How can you be unbiased if you're favoring one side?

Just saying...
      01-31-2012, 05:15 PM   #41
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
How can you be unbiased if you're favoring one side?

Just saying...
Unbiased fans.. as in fans who are not Giant or Pats fans.. I don't believe the word "I" was used in that sentence... I said I disagree with the line in the sentence prior to that statement... but followed it up with a completely different sentence that didn't include the word "I".

reading comprehension...

Any unbiased fans care to weigh in on my statement...? The ones I speak to all agree the Giants are the better team in their current state..
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2012, 05:22 PM   #42
Templar
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Unbiased fans.. as in fans who are not Giant or Pats fans.. I don't believe the word "I" was used in that sentence... I said I disagree with the line in the sentence prior to that statement... but followed it up with a completely different sentence that didn't include the word "I".

reading comprehension...

Any unbiased fans care to weigh in on my statement...? The ones I speak to all agree the Giants are the better team in their current state..
lol, why you so mad? Don't cry on me now... Stop taking shit so personally. I didn't even say anything bad about the Giants and you're whining, lol...

I didn't mean YOU specifically, I meant anyone. Favoring one side = biased.

But I'll wait to see how many "true" unbiased fans you get to agree with you.

My bet is no one even responds to your request.
      01-31-2012, 05:24 PM   #43
NYCGP
WTF are you looking at?
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
lol, why you so mad? Don't cry on me now... Stop taking shit so personally. I didn't even say anything bad about the Giants and you're whining, lol...

I didn't mean YOU specifically, I meant anyone. Favoring one side = biased.

But I'll wait to see how many "true" unbiased fans you get to agree with you.

My bet is no one even responds to your request.
i <3 u

but the Patriots are still gonna get spanked... 10 points.
Appreciate 0
      01-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #44
The Ghost of Tom Joad
Banned
No_Country
Rep

Drives: B744

Quote:
i agree. pats flourished in a weak AFC with no deep threat and a suspect running game. i also think their O line is vulnerable against NYG and could possibly be the tipping point of the game. if NYG D line can get to brady early, it's gonna be a long day for the patsies. i favor NYG, as much as i hate them, but i still think this will be a 4th quarter ball game, much like the last meeting.
Appreciate 0