E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > LCI Mtech - M3 Rep Skits - M3 Rep Rear Group Buy E90 PNW/GVA



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-07-2012, 02:51 AM   #1
mapleridge
Banned
42

 
Drives: E90 N52 AT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC


Posts: 2,681
iTrader: (4)

LCI Mtech - M3 Rep Skits - M3 Rep Rear Group Buy E90 PNW/GVA

Hi All,

I found a very steady and reliable source for LCI/Pre LCI Mtech Front + Pre LCI m3 Rep front - m3 rep skirts - m3 rep rear for the E90. He may have the mtech rear as well but I didn't ask.

Prices I received were:

lci mtech - $475 w/fogs/headlight washers & grills

M3 rep rear - $275 quad or single

m3 sides - $130

I didn't ask about pre lci m3 front but will probably be around $350 like other sellers.

I was thinking about doing a group buy for pacific northwest guys where we would ship to Bellingham. Canadians from the GVA are welcome to come and pick up from Bellingham as well. I am just looking to minimize shipping. Also, I may be able to get lower prices if we buy large quantities. Let me know if anyone is interested. For non PNW guys pm me and I will give you the contact that I have.

I am in for lci mtech front and m3 sides. I will purchase a rear tonight for my quad setup detailaddict is doing. So post if your in and what it is you want.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 05:24 AM   #2
JayTdotP
First Lieutenant
6

 
Drives: 07 335i Coupe Navi
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: GTA


Posts: 339
iTrader: (3)

looking for e92 mtech rear + e92 m3 rep side skirts

can you get those, im in the gta tho.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 04:23 PM   #3
mapleridge
Banned
42

 
Drives: E90 N52 AT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC


Posts: 2,681
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTdotP View Post
looking for e92 mtech rear + e92 m3 rep side skirts

can you get those, im in the gta tho.
Hey,

I can confirm that the mtech rear for e92/93 and m3 rep front e92/93 is available through them. I haven't received prices. Also, I am not sure if they have any skirts. I am awaiting a response. I won't be able to assist TO guys other than giving them my contact. If you want to go about it on your own or arrange something for TO crew then pm me.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #4
Iceburg
Captain
16

 
Iceburg's Avatar
 
Drives: 4 door foreign
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Up


Posts: 909
iTrader: (18)

Darn, I would have been in, just recently purchased my bumper though!!!
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #5
FstAzzWhip
Private
United_States
1

 
Drives: E93 335i
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: PA/NJ


Posts: 55
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTdotP View Post
looking for e92 mtech rear + e92 m3 rep side skirts

can you get those, im in the gta tho.
Ditto
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 08:55 PM   #6
mapleridge
Banned
42

 
Drives: E90 N52 AT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC


Posts: 2,681
iTrader: (4)

I would suggest that whoever that is interested come over to the Pacific Northwest forum as there is the most buzz over there and it looks like we will be able to put together an order.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 10:33 PM   #7
Havok_2011
Canada
58

 
Havok_2011's Avatar
 
Drives: Alpine White 2011 M3 Coupe
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Toronto


Posts: 3,015
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleridge View Post
Hey,

I can confirm that the mtech rear for e92/93 and m3 rep front e92/93 is available through them. I haven't received prices. Also, I am not sure if they have any skirts. I am awaiting a response. I won't be able to assist TO guys other than giving them my contact. If you want to go about it on your own or arrange something for TO crew then pm me.
Sent you a PM, I might organize a group buy here in Toronto, any contacts would be great
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2012, 01:24 AM   #8
johnniewalker
Lieutenant
Canada
5

 
johnniewalker's Avatar
 
Drives: 328 xdrive
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: GTA, Canada


Posts: 552
iTrader: (9)

^ good idea.
There was another thread for mtech group buy here in toronto but nothing was achieved.
interested in a mtech kit for E90 LCI
__________________
Performance Intake and Exhaust, Apex arc-8, KW v1, Vorshlag camber, ER brake lines, Lux V4, AA tune
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2012, 03:07 AM   #9
dtea604
Lieutenant
Canada
7

 
dtea604's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 E90 325i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Vancouver


Posts: 548
iTrader: (0)

If I were to order front bumper and skirts any place you guys recommend getting paint in the greater vancouver area ??
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2012, 03:54 PM   #10
mapleridge
Banned
42

 
Drives: E90 N52 AT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC


Posts: 2,681
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt604 View Post
If I were to order front bumper and skirts any place you guys recommend getting paint in the greater vancouver area ??
I have a contact at a body shop who will do an excellent job for a great price.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2012, 03:59 PM   #11
MiKc
Lieutenant Colonel
Taiwan
24

 
MiKc's Avatar
 
Drives: BSM E92 335i
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC


Posts: 1,510
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleridge View Post
I have a contact at a body shop who will do an excellent job for a great price.
damn the price is so good !!
do u know if they supply anything for e92s?
i wanna join the group buy lol
__________________
'08 E92 BSM 335i
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2012, 05:28 PM   #12
Gunchoz
Private
0

 
Gunchoz's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 E92 328i SGM
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC


Posts: 68
iTrader: (0)

Yeah, I'd be interested in the group buy if they have e92 things as well.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2012, 08:12 PM   #13
mapleridge
Banned
42

 
Drives: E90 N52 AT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC


Posts: 2,681
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiKc View Post
damn the price is so good !!
do u know if they supply anything for e92s?
i wanna join the group buy lol
Please go to the thread I started in the pacific northwest forum. There a lot of items for the e92 with prices listed. Let's try to keep the discussion there and most of the interest is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunchoz View Post
Yeah, I'd be interested in the group buy if they have e92 things as well.
See my request above.
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2012, 09:15 PM   #14
dtea604
Lieutenant
Canada
7

 
dtea604's Avatar
 
Drives: 06 E90 325i
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Vancouver


Posts: 548
iTrader: (0)

What's ther name of your shop and prices cuz I need to know how much it would cost roughly to get it paint plus parts and install to. Thx alot
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2012, 09:28 PM   #15
ZZZZ
Lieutenant
6

 
Drives: Z4 3.0i winterbeater
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario


Posts: 584
iTrader: (1)

Any idea who actually manufactures these kits? From what I understand there are a few different rep kits out there, while they look the same, some are made from a thinner plastic that doesn't flex very much. These ones usually crack with a small impact similar to fiberglass bumpers instead of flexing like our OEM stock ones do. Have also heard of the coating on some of the cheaper products causing issues with paint flaking/stress cracks after a year or so, even with flex in the paint. If these are the higher quality OEM grade bumpers this is a very very good deal!!
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2012, 02:03 AM   #16
mapleridge
Banned
42

 
Drives: E90 N52 AT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC


Posts: 2,681
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dt604 View Post
What's ther name of your shop and prices cuz I need to know how much it would cost roughly to get it paint plus parts and install to. Thx alot
PM me for his info. I don't want to say it on here. Bumper will likely run you around $250.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZZZ View Post
Any idea who actually manufactures these kits? From what I understand there are a few different rep kits out there, while they look the same, some are made from a thinner plastic that doesn't flex very much. These ones usually crack with a small impact similar to fiberglass bumpers instead of flexing like our OEM stock ones do. Have also heard of the coating on some of the cheaper products causing issues with paint flaking/stress cracks after a year or so, even with flex in the paint. If these are the higher quality OEM grade bumpers this is a very very good deal!!
From what I am told most of the vendors carry the same product. These products would be on par with what you have seen. Also, the seller has had positive reviews on this forum. Their reputation is very good.
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2012, 02:28 AM   #17
mapleridge
Banned
42

 
Drives: E90 N52 AT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC


Posts: 2,681
iTrader: (4)

guys. Just pm me if you want my contact. doesn't look like this will work too well logistically.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:54 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST