E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Step by spotlights pre-LCI LCI headlights with high beam flasher problem

02-11-2012, 07:25 PM   #1
pinopatty
Registered

Drives: BMW e90 2005

Step by spotlights pre-LCI LCI headlights with high beam flasher problem

Hi, I installed adaptive headlights LCI on my E90 2005 with xenon adaptive headlights and FRMFA I solved the problem of feeding the bulb H8 with relay, I gave up the cornering light function unplugging the lamp H3, I coded the function flashing lights with bi-xenon but I have a problem, ie, with the lights off, beam flasher does not work in the sense that it is powered bi-xenon, instead the bulkhead bi-xenon lowers and the blue light in the dash lights but xenon, no. (with low beam lights lit the whole thing works both fixed and flashing).
Can anyone help me? I have to encode anything else?
Sorry for the translation, surely there are some mistakes but I hope you understand what I mean and I hope you can help me. I await your response.
Thanks Pino
      02-14-2012, 10:47 AM   #2
rollinstone157
Brotographer

Drives: 2010 328i xDrive Sedan

Garage List
Try plugging those h3 bulbs back in and hooking them upto power, turn the car lights off, and try flashing the high beams. Let me know what happens.