E90Post
 


 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Wide body kit



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      02-23-2012, 08:18 PM   #1
Alejin3
Enlisted Member
Alejin3's Avatar
Canada
2
Rep
45
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 328i
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Alberta

iTrader: (0)

Wide body kit

Does anybody know of a good place to buy a wide body kit for a 07 328i sedan? I can't seem to find any on the web.
__________________
If your not first, your last!
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 08:22 PM   #2
Hey Ant
Form & Function
Hey Ant's Avatar
United_States
32
Rep
2,088
Posts

 
Drives: AWE92
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: 818 Los Angeles

iTrader: (15)

First thing you need is more power to back up the aggressive look...
Appreciate 0
      02-23-2012, 08:32 PM   #3
NSFW 335i
Lieutenant
NSFW 335i's Avatar
15
Rep
559
Posts

 
Drives: 08 e92 335i
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ny

iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ant View Post
First thing you need is more power to back up the aggressive look...
+1

if you have money to afford a wide body kit, sell the 328, buy an M3...or at least a 335.
__________________
08 E92 335i AW Coral Red 6MT Fully Loaded|AA DP|BMS DCI|JB4 G5|Milltek full exhaust|SSK|Stett CP|Tial bov|Tinted window|HID Fogs|M3 Front|Mtech Rear|VMR V710|ACS pedals|V1 hardwired|BMW Performance Parts-Shift knob-Boot-E-Brake-SteeringWheel|CF Parts CSL trunk-V35 Hood-ACS roofspoiler|Red Pre-LCIs|Tow hook Plate|Clutch Stop|
<img src=http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd468/dkhan22/no.jpg border=0 alt= />
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2012, 01:42 AM   #4
mapleridge
Banned
43
Rep
2,681
Posts

 
Drives: E90 N52 AT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Vancouver, BC

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hey Ant View Post
First thing you need is more power to back up the aggressive look...
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMember View Post
+1

if you have money to afford a wide body kit, sell the 328, buy an M3...or at least a 335.
Guys....it's a forum. He is asking a question, lets try to answer it and then give him an opinion.

Project M was selling custom front fenders at one point. They may still be doing this. Other than that you can get OEM parts and swap out the front with mainly bolting on and off of a lot of parts. The rear will involve cutting and welding quarter panels. A competent shop can help you if you get the parts. I didn't catch your location but Longtran BMW is known for doing numerous conversions such as this.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2012, 09:26 AM   #5
mashimarho
BMW Genius
mashimarho's Avatar
United_States
192
Rep
10,552
Posts

 
Drives: e92 LCI 335i xDrive™
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Grand Rapids, michigan

iTrader: (36)

Garage List
You could always contact Long@LTBMW
__________________

My Progress: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=770326
Volk///ER///BMS///KW///VRSF///ARKYM///DD///CYBA///STOPTECH///BMW Performance ///
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2012, 01:17 PM   #6
Ace_HollyWood
Private
0
Rep
92
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 APW e92 335i
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cincinnati Ohio

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapleridge View Post
Guys....it's a forum. He is asking a question, lets try to answer it and then give him an opinion.

Project M was selling custom front fenders at one point. They may still be doing this. Other than that you can get OEM parts and swap out the front with mainly bolting on and off of a lot of parts. The rear will involve cutting and welding quarter panels. A competent shop can help you if you get the parts. I didn't catch your location but Longtran BMW is known for doing numerous conversions such as this.
+1

I see this stuff time and time again - people just love stating their opinion. Don't hate - help the brother out.
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2012, 01:19 PM   #7
JDLM
Banned
JDLM's Avatar
United_States
42
Rep
3,278
Posts

 
Drives: 2009 335i Sedan
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejin3 View Post
Does anybody know of a good place to buy a wide body kit for a 07 328i sedan? I can't seem to find any on the web.
Most are not "kits" they are custom from shops or utilizing OEM parts such as the M3 rear quarter parts
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:51 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST