E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > M Sport package coming to the US?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-02-2007, 01:59 PM   #1
aris214
Private
Greece
1
Rep
73
Posts

Drives: 1993 325i
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

M Sport package coming to the US?

I love how it looks on the 335i in Europe. I'm guessing they will have this option once the M3 comes out?
__________________
1993 325i
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2007, 02:02 PM   #2
aris214
Private
Greece
1
Rep
73
Posts

Drives: 1993 325i
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

I found this picture in the official black thread, forgot whose car this is.
Attached Images
 
__________________
1993 325i
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2007, 02:26 PM   #3
Spool
******
Spool's Avatar
Vietnam
202
Rep
6,164
Posts

Drives: A few
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: DC Metro

iTrader: (24)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris214 View Post
I found this picture in the official black thread, forgot whose car this is.



That has euro tag...


it means nothing
__________________


MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2007, 02:29 PM   #4
purplewidow
Lieutenant Colonel
purplewidow's Avatar
United_States
27
Rep
1,928
Posts

Drives: e92 335
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (2)

i have the m sport side skirts

only part # in the US that is unlocked (most likely due to US DOT saftey regulations) if you want to order it from a friend or something in europe expect to pay close to $5000 for the kit...the side skirts were only $200 then i had to get them painted but for 5-600 my car now looks sick with those sides and the front aero!!!!! i love it i will try to post some pics later i have been really busy lately!!!!
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2007, 05:21 PM   #5
Zeeman
Captain
Zeeman's Avatar
11
Rep
661
Posts

Drives: E90 335 SG
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Vancouver

iTrader: (0)

I think they usually introduce the M-sport packages in North America a year or two after a new model release to keep the demand strong after the first one or two years in the market.
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2007, 12:27 PM   #6
aris214
Private
Greece
1
Rep
73
Posts

Drives: 1993 325i
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

best combo would be m front and sides with aero rear. the rear on the m sport looks cheap.
__________________
1993 325i
Appreciate 0
      07-03-2007, 12:30 PM   #7
aris214
Private
Greece
1
Rep
73
Posts

Drives: 1993 325i
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplewidow View Post
i have the m sport side skirts

only part # in the US that is unlocked (most likely due to US DOT saftey regulations) if you want to order it from a friend or something in europe expect to pay close to $5000 for the kit...the side skirts were only $200 then i had to get them painted but for 5-600 my car now looks sick with those sides and the front aero!!!!! i love it i will try to post some pics later i have been really busy lately!!!!
It's going for $1500

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62956
__________________
1993 325i
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2007, 01:54 PM   #8
Neurorad
Major
Neurorad's Avatar
20
Rep
1,213
Posts

Drives: 330xi 6MT Blk/Blk SP
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Location, Location

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris214 View Post
best combo would be m front and sides with aero rear. the rear on the m sport looks cheap.
M front and sides? Aero rear? I'm under the impression that M-Tech and M-Sport and M-Aero are all the same. Pics?
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 PM.




e90post
e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST