E90Post

European Auto Source

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > **********s | MEET/BBQ - OC AREA - Saturday, June 30

07-01-2007, 10:39 PM   #45
Shazmonkee

Drives: BMW E92

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to Shazmonkee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don************ View Post
Glad some of you guys could make it out to the meet. Sorry I didn't have any of the overlays on hand, but I didn't get any PMs or pre-notice that some of you were coming to the meet to check it out.

Hopefully we can set something up again, and like Mike said, hopefully we can get some more shade going on.

I saw a few cars that were pulling in as I was leaving, talk about showing up a little late haha, too bad I didn't get to meet you guys.
hahaha one of those severals might of been me :P
Shazmonkee is offline   United_States
      07-02-2007, 03:51 PM   #46
bartman32
Colonel

Drives: e92 335i

Garage List
When's the next one? I'm sorry I missed this one but I had family stuff.
      07-02-2007, 08:58 PM   #47
Neema
Major General

Drives: a few BMWs

I apologize for my moronic comments regarding a person that was there, I should just live and let be. So my bad.............I also highly recomend that **********s has another meet soon!! Aside from being really hot and sunny, the meet was pretty cool and so were charlie and paul.

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Neema is offline   United_States
      07-03-2007, 03:09 AM   #48
lvlolvlo
Brigadier General

Drives: eeeee nein-tee-two

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to lvlolvlo
Nem, no need to apologize.... c'mon now we're all adults we can take some beating without justifying every comment.

But I must say, although I didn't get a chance to hang out longer I had a good time. Hopefully we can have more of these meet ups... perhaps the summer ones can be later in the night... a night bbq so we don't need to worry about the sun. =)
      07-03-2007, 04:42 AM   #49
Neema
Major General

Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvlolvlo View Post
Nem, no need to apologize.... c'mon now we're all adults we can take some beating without justifying every comment.

But I must say, although I didn't get a chance to hang out longer I had a good time. Hopefully we can have more of these meet ups... perhaps the summer ones can be later in the night... a night bbq so we don't need to worry about the sun. =)
For sure man, we had a good time and nice to see you guys again. Yea next time should be in the evening perhaps so its a bit cooler

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Neema is offline   United_States
      07-07-2007, 06:11 PM   #50
E92///M3FTW

Drives: Space Grey E92 335i

Here are some pics of the meet!
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...=1#post1152217