E90Post
 


GetBMWParts
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > Australia Classifieds Section > Scam Warning!!!



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-24-2012, 05:01 AM   #23
bmwaddiction
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Titanium Silver 325i E90
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Darwin

Posts: 412
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BilLYtheKiD325i View Post
OH yeah - I've got his address - and relatives in the city where he lives.
Very clever, thanks for the written evidence of inciting violence - just keep in mind that I have your name and number, address will be recovered by police - a 2 minute job
bmwaddiction is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 05:03 AM   #24
bmwaddiction
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Titanium Silver 325i E90
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Darwin

Posts: 412
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kOncept View Post
did you post it to his address? just show up at the address with a baseball bat?
Once again, how clever

Last edited by bmwaddiction; 03-24-2012 at 05:20 AM.
bmwaddiction is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 05:16 AM   #25
bmwaddiction
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Titanium Silver 325i E90
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Darwin

Posts: 412
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben0426 View Post
shame on him! if he can afforded an bmw, and cant afford an 2nd hand part? and had to scammed someone for it? what a cheap bastard. you should post his name here.
WTF? $160 is peanuts to me, I didn't scam anyone. I am not paying for something that was never sent. Billy the Kid had several weeks to respond to the PayPal claim - which he competely ignored.
bmwaddiction is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 05:24 AM   #26
bmwaddiction
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Titanium Silver 325i E90
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Darwin

Posts: 412
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dec540 View Post
This. But having said that, polite thing to do is contact the seller first, doesn't sound like this guy did that.
I contacted the seller - his response 'the item was sent by road and not Expess Post (as promised) because I couldn't afford it'

To me that smacks of BS - when does Australia Post tell you if you parcel is flying or going by road. I have over 600 transactions on Ebay and not once did the post office give me the means by which the parcels travel.

Also, all mail under 500 grams (as Billy the Kid claimed that the alarm weighed less than that) is supposed to go by air.

This whole 'going by road' smacks of dishonesty and someone who never actually sent anything, that is why a claim was lodged.
bmwaddiction is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 05:36 AM   #27
BilLYtheKiD325i
smashin panties...
 
BilLYtheKiD325i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 325i E90
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Perth, Australia.

Posts: 131
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to BilLYtheKiD325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwaddiction View Post
WTF? $160 is peanuts to me, I didn't scam anyone. I am not paying for something that was never sent. Billy the Kid had several weeks to respond to the PayPal claim - which he competely ignored.
1. If $160 is peanuts to you (you peanut), why were you quibbling over the $7. Remember I said $167 including postage.
2. Paypal sent you a copy of my postal receipt, so you f****** liar, it was sent.
3. I couldn't respond because I didn't have access to a computer - the prison system doesn't allow computer access.
4. FUCK YOU.
BilLYtheKiD325i is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 05:38 AM   #28
bmwaddiction
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Titanium Silver 325i E90
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Darwin

Posts: 412
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BilLYtheKiD325i View Post
$160 - a lot to me as I'm out of work!
out of work and about to be in a whole lot of legal trouble, your car can pay some of my legal costs

Last edited by bmwaddiction; 03-24-2012 at 05:46 AM.
bmwaddiction is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 05:40 AM   #29
BilLYtheKiD325i
smashin panties...
 
BilLYtheKiD325i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 325i E90
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Perth, Australia.

Posts: 131
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to BilLYtheKiD325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwaddiction View Post
I contacted the seller - his response 'the item was sent by road and not Expess Post (as promised) DIDN'T PROMISE ANYTHING OF THE SORT because I couldn't afford it'

To me that smacks of BS - when does Australia Post tell you if you parcel is flying or going by road. GO TO THE POST OFFICE AND ASK THEM YOU FOOL. I have over 600 transactions on Ebay and not once did the post office give me the means by which the parcels travel. YOU ONLY HAVE TO ASK.

Also, all mail under 500 grams (as Billy the Kid claimed that the alarm weighed less than that) is supposed to go by air. I ASKED FOR THE CHEAPEST METHOD AND THEY SAID ROAD.

This whole 'going by road' smacks of dishonesty and someone who never actually sent anything, that is why a claim was lodged. THE CLAIM WAS LODGED THE MINUTE YOU FOUND OUT THERE WAS NO TRACKING NO. AND IT WAS ALSO THE DAY BEFORE I TOLD YOU IT WAS DUE FOR DELIVERY.
DON'T YOU DARE ACCUSE ME OF BEING DISHONEST. I'M THE MOST HONEST PERSON I KNOW - I WAS ACTUALLY BROUGHT UP TO DO THE RIGHT THING BY MY NEIGHBOUR.
BilLYtheKiD325i is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 05:43 AM   #30
bmwaddiction
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Titanium Silver 325i E90
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Darwin

Posts: 412
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BilLYtheKiD325i View Post
1. If $160 is peanuts to you (you peanut), why were you quibbling over the $7. Remember I said $167 including postage.
2. Paypal sent you a copy of my postal receipt, so you f****** liar, it was sent.
3. I couldn't respond because I didn't have access to a computer - the prison system doesn't allow computer access.
4. FUCK YOU.

YOU ARE A SCAMMER - WHAT POSTAL RECEIPT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????

POST IT HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, YOU ARE FULL OF IT,

YOU NEVER SENT ME ANYTHING AND NOW TRY AND HARASS ME BECAUSE YOUR LITTLE SCAM DID NOT SUCCEED
bmwaddiction is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 05:45 AM   #31
BilLYtheKiD325i
smashin panties...
 
BilLYtheKiD325i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 325i E90
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Perth, Australia.

Posts: 131
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to BilLYtheKiD325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwaddiction View Post
out of work and about to be in a whole lot of legal trouble, you car can pay some of my legal costs
KNOCK YOURSELF OUT KNOB JOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BilLYtheKiD325i is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 05:45 AM   #32
bmwaddiction
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Titanium Silver 325i E90
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Darwin

Posts: 412
iTrader: (0)

post your receipt here, right now
bmwaddiction is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 05:46 AM   #33
BilLYtheKiD325i
smashin panties...
 
BilLYtheKiD325i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 325i E90
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Perth, Australia.

Posts: 131
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to BilLYtheKiD325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwaddiction View Post
post your receipt here, right now
FUCK YOU - PAYPAL SAID THEY FORWARDED IT TO "PATRICIA" AS A MATTER OF COURTESY.
BilLYtheKiD325i is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 05:47 AM   #34
BilLYtheKiD325i
smashin panties...
 
BilLYtheKiD325i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 325i E90
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Perth, Australia.

Posts: 131
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to BilLYtheKiD325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwaddiction View Post
YOU ARE A SCAMMER - WHAT POSTAL RECEIPT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????

POST IT HERE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, YOU ARE FULL OF IT,

YOU NEVER SENT ME ANYTHING AND NOW TRY AND HARASS ME BECAUSE YOUR LITTLE SCAM DID NOT SUCCEED
GROW UP YOU CHEAP BASTARD.
BilLYtheKiD325i is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 05:47 AM   #35
BilLYtheKiD325i
smashin panties...
 
BilLYtheKiD325i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 325i E90
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Perth, Australia.

Posts: 131
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to BilLYtheKiD325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwaddiction View Post
out of work and about to be in a whole lot of legal trouble, your car can pay some of my legal costs
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BilLYtheKiD325i is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 05:51 AM   #36
bmwaddiction
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Titanium Silver 325i E90
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Darwin

Posts: 412
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BilLYtheKiD325i View Post
FUCK YOU - PAYPAL SAID THEY FORWARDED IT TO "PATRICIA" AS A MATTER OF COURTESY.
Thats my wife, she never received anything from paypal. She did say that you have sent harassing emails to her as well - they have now also been printed and your IP address recorded.
bmwaddiction is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 05:52 AM   #37
BilLYtheKiD325i
smashin panties...
 
BilLYtheKiD325i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 325i E90
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Perth, Australia.

Posts: 131
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to BilLYtheKiD325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwaddiction View Post
Billy the Kid / Shanon - lets establish the facts first.

1. I have never received the item that you claim you sent me.

2. You have defamed me in a public forum, which is against the law.

3. There is credible evidence that you are inciting violence with absolutely no proof but your own opinion.

Points 2 and 3 - all written evidence is now printed and I will be seeking legal advice on Monday. Point 3 - I am now considering refering this matter to police.

I have dealt with several members on this forum both as a buyer and seller with absolutely no issues. I have an Ebay account with over 600 positive feedbacks. The reason why the PayPal claim was lodged is that the item was not received within the promised timeframe and I have been scammed by sellers on Ebay before. Before making the claim I contacted Australia Post depot that services my suburb and they had no record of any item from Perth addressed to me.

I take great pride in my integrity and in fact try and assist people from getting scammed.

YOU ARE MAKING VERY SERIOUS ALEGATIONS HERE - BACK THEM UP, show me any evidence that the item was sent, do it right now, do it in the public forum

I have nothing to hide, I have your phone number / name / IP address - all that is needed to refer this to police

I demand an immediate apology for this absolutely disgraceful conduct
YOU ARE SUCH A TOSSER. I DID NOT MENTION YOUR NAME ON THIS OR ANY OTHER FURUM SITE. I MEARLY WARNED THAT THERE WAS A SCAMMER OUT THERE AND THOSE PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO KNOW WHO YOU WERE, WERE CONTACTED VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE ONLY.

YOU, IN FACT, MADE YOURSELF PUBLIC BY YOUR PATHETIC DEFENCE OF YOUR DISHONESTY
BilLYtheKiD325i is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 05:53 AM   #38
BilLYtheKiD325i
smashin panties...
 
BilLYtheKiD325i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 325i E90
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Perth, Australia.

Posts: 131
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to BilLYtheKiD325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwaddiction View Post
Thats my wife, she never received anything from paypal. She did say that you have sent harassing emails to her as well - they have now also been printed and your IP address recorded.
YOU ARE JUST THE CLEVER LITTLE VEGEMITE, AREN'T YOU?
BilLYtheKiD325i is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 05:54 AM   #39
bmwaddiction
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Titanium Silver 325i E90
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Darwin

Posts: 412
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BilLYtheKiD325i View Post
FUCK YOU - PAYPAL SAID THEY FORWARDED IT TO "PATRICIA" AS A MATTER OF COURTESY.
Back yourself - you have slandered me in a public forum, now prove that you have sent the item to me in the same forum.

Do it right now.

If you can't - then everyone should know know that you are full of it, so much for 'I'm the most honest person I know'.
bmwaddiction is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 05:57 AM   #40
BilLYtheKiD325i
smashin panties...
 
BilLYtheKiD325i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 325i E90
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Perth, Australia.

Posts: 131
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to BilLYtheKiD325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwaddiction View Post
Back yourself - you have slandered me in a public forum, now prove that you have sent the item to me in the same forum.

Do it right now.

If you can't - then everyone should know know that you are full of it, so much for 'I'm the most honest person I know'.
NITE NITE - HOPE YOU CAN SLEEP TONIGHT..
BilLYtheKiD325i is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 06:00 AM   #41
bmwaddiction
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Titanium Silver 325i E90
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Darwin

Posts: 412
iTrader: (0)

Billy / Shannon

You are obviously not very bright, lets show everyone your little intimidation tactics

PM from Billy the KID (the most honest person he knows), received 5 minutes ago:

"Just wondering what your tyres are worth?"
bmwaddiction is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 06:02 AM   #42
BilLYtheKiD325i
smashin panties...
 
BilLYtheKiD325i's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 BMW 325i E90
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Perth, Australia.

Posts: 131
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via MSN to BilLYtheKiD325i
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwaddiction View Post
Billy / Shannon

You are obviously not very bright, lets show everyone your little intimidation tactics

PM from Billy the KID (the most honest person he knows), received 5 minutes ago:

"Just wondering what your tyres are worth?"
DON'T FORGET TO POST MY RESPONSE TO YOUR THREAT ABOUT REPORTING IT TO THE POLICE.
BilLYtheKiD325i is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 06:05 AM   #43
bmwaddiction
Lieutenant
 
Drives: Titanium Silver 325i E90
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Darwin

Posts: 412
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BilLYtheKiD325i View Post
DON'T FORGET TO POST MY RESPONSE TO YOUR THREAT ABOUT REPORTING IT TO THE POLICE.
Not relevant given your post #40

You are obviously not the brightest, continuing to self incriminate
bmwaddiction is offline   Australia
0
      03-24-2012, 06:08 AM   #44
Jeef Beef
Lord Captain Commander
 
Jeef Beef's Avatar
 
Drives: a sleeper
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 3,089
iTrader: (0)

Gauntlet has been thrown. Can either of you please show some evidence?
__________________

E82 135i M-sport: SGM/6MT/Black
Jeef Beef is offline   Australia
0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:05 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST