E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis > Cant get my coilovers to lower the car!! Help!!!!!

04-13-2012, 04:30 AM   #1
335xi.gucci
Rep

Drives: silver 335xi

Cant get my coilovers to lower the car!! Help!!!!!

I have a e90 that i have just put a set of BC extreme drop coilovers in. Back end of the car is fine, got it lowered where i want it. The front is a different story. I have bottomed the travel out on the coil by threading it down into the brake hub mounting arm ( making the brake assembly rise up into the wheel well more) but i am still after putting rims all on and setting the car down, at a stock ride hight if not higher?! I dont know whats going on if anyone can direct me in to the right path to fixing this id love it! Pleaseeeeee hellllpppp!!!
Appreciate 0
      04-13-2012, 07:56 AM   #2
drfrink24
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Drives: 2008 335xi

From the spring install DIY:

Do the other side repeating all of these steps. Then mount your tires, jack up the back, remove the jack stands, and lower the car on each side. You'll notice the car is pretty high. It settles once the car is moved, and you will notice the height difference.

Have you moved/driven the car yet?
Appreciate 0