E90Post

TNT Racewerks

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Fishcake321 Depo 90s HID

02-07-2012, 06:10 PM   #23
vomheimlin
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BMW 325i SEDAN AUTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
Of course you're whining. You spend less than half the price of OEMs and make a thread calling the experience a "fleecing" because you didn't receive OEM quality. I imagine you would protest Best Buy after purchasing a Dynex and discovering the picture quality pales by comparison to a Panasonic.
Okay dude... go troll somewhere else.
Appreciate 0
      02-07-2012, 06:44 PM   #24
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
Rep
Drives: like an old person.

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [8.48]
Eewww! That looks ugly... the 2 shadow lines and finger print smudges would've really annoyed me. $680?! Jesus...
      05-05-2012, 08:49 PM   #25
RazRokz.!
Captain
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 328i

I got a set of these from fishcake too. Do you know where the lever to adjust the beam left and right is?
Appreciate 0
      05-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #26
BRGmatthew
Bausman
United_States
Rep
Drives: around the block

i bought these same headlights. No problems with mine
Appreciate 0
      05-06-2012, 09:20 AM   #27
darkrom
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoraster View Post
Of course you're whining. You spend less than half the price of OEMs and make a thread calling the experience a "fleecing" because you didn't receive OEM quality. I imagine you would protest Best Buy after purchasing a Dynex and discovering the picture quality pales by comparison to a Panasonic.
I understand the "you get what you pay for" mentality, but with the Fishcakes I certainly did NOT get what I paid for. The shadows are a fault of bad design. The light output wasn't very good at all. The both fogged over 60% of the lenses in the first rain. The driver side LED signal would just not work in the morning and work for the rest of the day after that. There was NO customer support available at all. The one and only good thing I have to say about these lights is that Fishcake was pretty easy to do a return with. Pulled them out and returned them without any issues. If I had stuck with them though there was NO support. So consider his "lifetime LED warranty" carefully. I couldn't get support in the 2nd week nevermind a whole lifetime.
Appreciate 0