E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Australia > [SYD] TRACKED vol 1, Eastern Creek Private Track Day 2nd May 2012



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      06-18-2012, 12:56 AM   #199
sbce90
Me Boosta
 
sbce90's Avatar
 
Drives: 320i / MB C63 / VW up!
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 5,453
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavo335 View Post
finally worked out how to flip the video around and cut a section from the Ec track day, a couple of nice laps and when i'd had enough a little gardening to finish off the day



man I feel sorry for you, all day you had to watch me become a small spec far off in the distance.
sbce90 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      06-18-2012, 04:46 AM   #200
pavo335
Banned
 
pavo335's Avatar
 
Drives: 3.5 wheeler
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: sydney

Posts: 2,981
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbce90
Quote:
Originally Posted by pavo335 View Post
finally worked out how to flip the video around and cut a section from the Ec track day, a couple of nice laps and when i'd had enough a little gardening to finish off the day



man I feel sorry for you, all day you had to watch me become a small spec far off in the distance.
Suj, my camera is ready for Wakefield in the 31/7
pavo335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-18-2012, 05:28 AM   #201
sbce90
Me Boosta
 
sbce90's Avatar
 
Drives: 320i / MB C63 / VW up!
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 5,453
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavo335 View Post
Suj, my camera is ready for Wakefield in the 31/7
man im on holidays now. ill come visit you and chris some time this week
sbce90 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
      06-18-2012, 06:20 PM   #202
pavo335
Banned
 
pavo335's Avatar
 
Drives: 3.5 wheeler
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: sydney

Posts: 2,981
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbce90 View Post
man im on holidays now. ill come visit you and chris some time this week
you going to phuket as well?
pavo335 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      06-19-2012, 08:40 AM   #203
sbce90
Me Boosta
 
sbce90's Avatar
 
Drives: 320i / MB C63 / VW up!
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Sydney, Australia

Posts: 5,453
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavo335 View Post
you going to phuket as well?
no, but what are you doing friday?

heres my number.

call me.

maybe.
sbce90 is offline   Australia
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST