E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > >>>Bimmer Retrofit Presents - GROUP BUY !!!<<<

06-13-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

>>>Bimmer Retrofit Presents - GROUP BUY !!!<<<

Good day everyone and Thank you for reading!

CIC HDD Based Navigation Retrofit Kits
and
Combox Media Kits
Group Buy

Dear customers!

We are proud to announce that on June 22nd, 2012 we are launching our 5th Group Buy! Judging from the success of our previous events and feedback of our valued customers, we decided to make this event TWO weeks long! During these two weeks only you will have an exclusive opportunity to purchase our products at reduced prices. Group Buy will start on June 22nd at 9:00PM EST and will end on July 6th at 8:59PM EST. Please scroll down to see which products are offered during this event and to read about the terms and conditions of the Event!

The following kits are offered during Group Buy (suitable for various vehicle models):

CIC kits (E6x, E7x, E8x, E9x)

- CIC Display, CIC HDD Based Head Unit, Modern Style controller, Wires for display and USB connector, USB and Power (CID) connectors
- Navigation and Voice systems activation (our certified activation module is included with the kit, for OEM FSC activation please ask additionally)
- Video in Motion activation (your choice of software or hardware VIM activation)
- Retrofit Coding of the CIC system to work with your vehicle PNP (Plug and Play)
- Programming of CIC system with the latest software (Combox Ready)
- Plastic trim for the CIC unit in dashboard (E6x, E7x and E9x only)
- Plastic trim for the new controller installation in to the place of the old one* (will require some additional rework of the plastic) *for the e7x it includes complete 2pcs plastic set to install new controller
- Maps of your region 2012 year (maps of your region must be existed and available from manufacturer)
- Installation instructions with pictures
- Shipping to your destination with the tracking number via TNT Service

Each kit comes in the cartoon box fully packed and prepared for installation.

Combox Media kit: (only available together with CIC kit purchase)

Please note: this kit may be added to each CIC kit purchased during Event, but cannot be purchased on its own during this Event!

The Combox kit includes:
Combox Media Hardware unit ( + Connector + wires to connect it to existed wiring)

By default CIC with Combox will be coded to the following features only:

- Bluetooth audio
- Album art covers
- Office menu (depend on the connected phone model)

Options:

In addition it will be possible to activate
- Internet and Live
- Connected Drive (6NR)
- your vehicle must have 6FL USB/AUX port in the armrest for this feature to work

Fine print:
In case Combox is ordered together with your kit, there is always a possibility that your vehicle may/will require additional remote coding due to the fact that some vehicle’s systems may need to be properly configured to ensure correct interaction with Combox hardware. If remote coding is required in your case, you will be required to obtain a standard USB K D-CAN cable. This cable may also be purchased from us.

FOR ALL PRICING INFORMATION PLEASE EMAIL US AT: info@bimmerretrofit.com with the Group Buy in the Subject line.

Conditions:

1. Group Buy starts on June 22nd at 9pm EST time and ends on July 6th at 9pm EST time.
2. Group Buy will close successfully if during the Event ten (10) or more people will proceed with the reservation of their kits. Each kit reservation is subject to a deposit of 25% of the kit price. This payment will be reserved on your VISA or MasterCard. Deposit is non-refundable.
3. Each person who wishes to reserve a kit must do the following:
- Contact us via email: sales@bimmerretrofit.com with the Summer Group Buy in the Subject line. Indicate your name and the kit that you wish to purchase. We will provide you with information about the deposit payment.
4. You have 14 days after the end of Group Buy to redeem your purchase, by making the remaining payment (Total minus Deposit).
5. We will prepare and ship your kit to you within 5 business days after your full payment is received by us.
6. For customers in Canada, GST will apply. For customers in Quebec, GST and QST will apply. For the rest of the world - no taxes are charged.
7. Deposits and fully payments can be made via Bank Wire transfers, VISA and MasterCard only. We do not accept Paypal.
8. In the event that by the closing date of the Group Buy, less than ten (10) people make reservations of their kits, all deposit payments will be released back to your credit cards during 24-72 business hours after the closure of the Event. However, we keep the right to proceed with the Group Buy sales even if less than ten (10) people make reservations.
9. We keep the right to cancel the Event for any reason without notice. In such unlikely event, all deposit payments will be released back to your credit cards during 24-72 business hours after cancellation of the Event.
10. This group buy DOES NOT include any Asian languages supporting (China, HK, Taiwan, Korea, Japan) CIC kits.

Happy Summer Group Buy!

Feel free to send your questions and suggestions to the following email address and we will be happy to help: info@bimmerretrofit.com

Last edited by bmwretrofit; 06-21-2012 at 09:31 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-20-2012, 12:11 PM   #2
mpeng98
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2010 E71

I interested in the combox
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 03:06 AM   #3
gltieu
Rep
Drives: e90 325I

i m interested in the cic hdd based navigation retrofit kits
Appreciate 0
      06-21-2012, 09:54 PM   #4
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gltieu View Post
i m interested in the cic hdd based navigation retrofit kits
Group buy info has been updated. Please refer to the first post.
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2012, 10:24 PM   #5
Saigon
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BSM E92 335i Coupe

PM price for group buy + combox kit please thanks!

M-Sport | BMW Performance | Beige l Piano Black l Sport l Premium l Heated l Navi | Steptronic l Comfort Access l Logic7 l iPod & USB |
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2012, 10:53 PM   #6
TrixR4kidz
Private
Rep
Drives: E90

price shipped to 75240
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2012, 04:11 PM   #7
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrixR4kidz View Post
price shipped to 75240
Please email us: sales@bimmerretrofit.com for lal the pricing information and orders.
Appreciate 0
      07-01-2012, 04:16 PM   #8
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

To all of our customers:

Condition
2. Group Buy will close successfully if during the Event ten (10) or more people will proceed with the reservation of their kits.

has been reached! And it is still one more week to go for the Group Buy.

We also happy to anounce that we now extended our installation locations area with:

Nevada (Las Vegas) and California (Los Angeles, San Francisco)
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2012, 07:45 PM   #9
tcw
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i

Fixed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwretrofit View Post
Fine print:
In case Combox is ordered together with your kit, there is always a possibility that your vehicle may/will require additional remote coding due to the fact that some vehicle’s systems may need to be properly configured to ensure correct interaction with Combox hardware. If remote coding is required in your case, you will be required to obtain a standard USB K D-CAN cable. This cable may also be purchased from us.

2008 335I E92, AW, VFF700, 18" Forgestar F14, M3 front/side, M-tech rear, AMS IC, H&R Touring Cup Kit suspension, HID AE, ER Charge Pipe & Synapse BOV, CIC Retrofit, Quafie, DSS, Defiv Lockdown, SPEC 2+/Steel SMFW, Walbro 450
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2012, 02:06 AM   #10
dan_n168
Rep
Drives: 5series

f10 is not ok?
Appreciate 0
      07-16-2012, 12:51 PM   #11
Jhayd11
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335D

I am guessing the group buy is closed?
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2012, 10:27 AM   #12
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhayd11 View Post
I am guessing the group buy is closed?
Yes, the Group Buy closed on July 6th. Our next Group Buy will be held in October (exact dates will be announced later). However, feel free to send us an email at info@bimmerretrofit.com with what you are looking for, and we will be happy to help!

Kate.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2012, 10:29 AM   #13
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_n168 View Post
f10 is not ok?
Yes, the Group Buy was for E-series only, however we offer CIC kits for both E- and F-series (including F10). You can visit our website to learn more about our products - www.bimmerretrofit.com

Kate.
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2012, 02:06 PM   #14
Neil McRae
BMW Motorsport
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW ///M4 F82 / BMW ///M5 F10

Garage List
2020 BMW M5 CP  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [10.00]
anyone who did this from these guys have any problems?
Appreciate 0
      08-14-2012, 02:07 PM   #15
Jhayd11
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 335D

When is the next group buy?
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2012, 01:12 PM   #16
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jhayd11 View Post
When is the next group buy?
Our next Group Buy will be in October - exact dates will be announced later, but it will probably be in the second half.

Thanks,

Kate.
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2012, 03:05 PM   #17
Neil McRae
BMW Motorsport
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW ///M4 F82 / BMW ///M5 F10

Garage List
2020 BMW M5 CP  [0.00]
2015 BMW M4  [10.00]
kate
I've emailed you twice today but had no reply? keen to resolve the fact that your plug and play solution doesn't appear to work. Red screen, continual reboots, no Idrive controls or steering controls?

Neil
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2012, 06:36 PM   #18
Joe-
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 E92 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwretrofit View Post
Our next Group Buy will be in October - exact dates will be announced later, but it will probably be in the second half.

Thanks,

Kate.
Hey Kate, what's the cost to have this installed, the closet location to me is auto designs in manhattan?

I don't have navigation at all in my car 07 335i could i get a price on installs and parts?
Appreciate 0
      08-15-2012, 10:10 PM   #19
Funny1
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 335is

In Los Angeles?

I was wondering where you guys are located in Los Angeles?
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2012, 11:27 AM   #20
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil McRae View Post
kate
I've emailed you twice today but had no reply? keen to resolve the fact that your plug and play solution doesn't appear to work. Red screen, continual reboots, no Idrive controls or steering controls?

Neil
Hi Neil,

I have replied to you yesterday, please check your email. A coding session is scheduled for Friday with one of our engineers, he will perform remote diagnostics to figure out why your PNP module might not be performing as it should - there may be multiple reasons why: outdated software in your vehicle, posssible problem with your CAN BUS in your vehcile, wiring problem in your vehicle (rusted wires, your BMW is an older version). Also, we are mailing to you via express mail a new replacement model of PNP module on Friday.

Thank you,

Kate.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2012, 11:50 AM   #21
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe- View Post
Hey Kate, what's the cost to have this installed, the closet location to me is auto designs in manhattan?

I don't have navigation at all in my car 07 335i could i get a price on installs and parts?
Hi Joe,

Please send your inquiry to info@bimmerretrofit.com and we will reply to you shortly.

Thank you,

Kate.
Appreciate 0
      08-16-2012, 11:58 AM   #22
bmwretrofit
Captain
Canada
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funny1 View Post
I was wondering where you guys are located in Los Angeles?
We are located in Montreal, Canada. However, we have installation locations in California (Los Angeles, Santa Clarita, San-Francisco), Nevada, New York and Toronto. Please check out our dealers' map on our website (http://www.bimmerretrofit.com/portal/dealers/)

thanks,

Kate.
Appreciate 0