E90Post

GTB Performance

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Feeler...brand new Rob Becks

04-05-2012, 01:50 PM   #1
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 335i coupe

Feeler...brand new Rob Becks

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I still have my Rob Beck upgraded turbos sitting in my closet and I debating on going to a big single...i waited 7 months to get them built a d shipped. So if you are planning on signing up and getting in line, skip the line bc I have I'm still protected in the styrofoam. Only taken out of the box to take pics. I paid $3100 for them so...anyone interested shoot me a pm. If my pm box is full, just text or call me bc I've already had a few local inquires. 804-839-3749, it's Penn.

07' MT, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance LED Steering Wheel, HPF FMIC, AA BOV, HPF Exhaust, DCI, Procede V5, AR Stage 1 oil cooler, AR OCC, AR CL DP's, Vishnu Meth Kit, UUC SSK+DSSR, UUC Shift knob, (19 inch)VMR V715's/Yokohama Advan AD08's, Hartge Pedals and Floor Mats. Awaiting Install: M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, Full M3 suspension bits, AST 4100's, DSS axles. Future plans: Vishnu Single turbo kit
      06-28-2012, 04:40 PM   #2
N111CUK
G force Junkie

Drives: 335i M Sport black edition

Garage List
Send a message via Skype™ to N111CUK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penn999
I still have my Rob Beck upgraded turbos sitting in my closet and I debating on going to a big single...i waited 7 months to get them built a d shipped. So if you are planning on signing up and getting in line, skip the line bc I have I'm still protected in the styrofoam. Only taken out of the box to take pics. I paid $3100 for them so...anyone interested shoot me a pm. If my pm box is full, just text or call me bc I've already had a few local inquires. 804-839-3749, it's Penn.
Hi Penn, what price are you looking for?
N111CUK is offline   United Kingdom
      06-28-2012, 04:56 PM   #3
TayE90
Private

Drives: BMW 435xi '14

Send a message via AIM to TayE90
Quote:
U sell yet? What price u looking for?
6MT//zpp//zsp//cold//comfortaccess//sport//KWv1//COBB Tuned//custom magnaflow cat back exhaust//DCI//OEM M3 knob//blacked out LED lights//led license plate lights//amber interior lights//amber led floor lights//black roundels//M3 Front Bumper//roof spoiler//trunk spoiler//matte black grilles//RPI Scoops//7000k Led halos//7000k hid fogs//5% tint//eyelids//10' memphis mojo sub//750watt amp//V1 Hardwired//etc
TayE90 is offline   United_States
      06-30-2012, 05:37 PM   #4
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TayE90
Quote:
They were sold Within 24 hrs of my initial posting. Sorry guys...I would hold out to get the Vishnu single, which is why I sold my RB's they are making 625WHP and near 500Wtq on the stock block!! They made the first n54 to make it into the 10's....supercar range there! I will be getting the kit here soon. Former boosted IS just got the kit and he loves it...he is a good friend and will be posting a full review, that's gonna be an unbiased review from a guy who only puts the best of the best on his car...I have learned a great deal of info from him. The big single is the only way to go IMO.
07' MT, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance LED Steering Wheel, HPF FMIC, AA BOV, HPF Exhaust, DCI, Procede V5, AR Stage 1 oil cooler, AR OCC, AR CL DP's, Vishnu Meth Kit, UUC SSK+DSSR, UUC Shift knob, (19 inch)VMR V715's/Yokohama Advan AD08's, Hartge Pedals and Floor Mats. Awaiting Install: M3 Rear Subframe Bushings, Full M3 suspension bits, AST 4100's, DSS axles. Future plans: Vishnu Single turbo kit
      07-02-2012, 01:55 PM   #5
Penn999
Lieutenant Colonel

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TayE90
Quote:
They were sold Within 24 hrs of my initial posting. Sorry guys...I would hold out to get the Vishnu single, which is why I sold my RB's they are making 625WHP and near 500Wtq on the stock block!! They made the first n54 to make it into the 10's....supercar range there! I will be getting the kit here soon. Former boosted IS just got the kit and he loves it...he is a good friend and will be posting a full review, that's gonna be an unbiased review from a guy who only puts the best of the best on his car...I have learned a great deal of info from him. The big single is the only way to go IMO.
Mods please remove this thread.