E90Post
 


MINHS Auto Care Center
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Contact Luis @ OSS?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-17-2012, 07:21 AM   #1
Coly
Private
Coly's Avatar
0
Rep
94
Posts

 
Drives: E93
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Question Contact Luis @ OSS?

Hi everyone,

I sent luis an email yesterday at sales@ossdesigns but haven't had a response as yet.
So this is more of a confirmation that this is the best way to contact him.
I'm unable to pm still, so I'll try that when I can.
Does anyone know the price breakdown? I know shippings included and varies from person to person, just a rough guide on the options would be great.
Thanks
Coly

Last edited by Coly; 07-17-2012 at 07:21 AM. Reason: Shipping not whipping!
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2012, 08:11 AM   #2
bodybump
Captain
bodybump's Avatar
No_Country
15
Rep
613
Posts

 
Drives: APHINE WHITE E90
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SOBE

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coly View Post
Hi everyone,

I sent luis an email yesterday at sales@ossdesigns but haven't had a response as yet.
So this is more of a confirmation that this is the best way to contact him.
I'm unable to pm still, so I'll try that when I can.
Does anyone know the price breakdown? I know shippings included and varies from person to person, just a rough guide on the options would be great.
Thanks
Coly
Hi Coly..just be patient he will contact you im sure..this guys is so slammed with those OSS angel eyes.....he probably trying to manage it carefully so he can get those lights done and not overload himself...
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2012, 03:05 PM   #3
SG_E92
First Lieutenant
SG_E92's Avatar
12
Rep
383
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 328i SG
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (3)

Question

Hey were you ever able to get in contact with Luis oss I have been trying to sine last Tuesday haven't heard anything back though, I wonder if he is still around. I want OSS > LCI tails but not sure how much longer I can wait lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coly View Post
Hi everyone,

I sent luis an email yesterday at sales@ossdesigns but haven't had a response as yet.
So this is more of a confirmation that this is the best way to contact him.
I'm unable to pm still, so I'll try that when I can.
Does anyone know the price breakdown? I know shippings included and varies from person to person, just a rough guide on the options would be great.
Thanks
Coly
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2012, 04:26 PM   #4
Blindside_137
Major General
Blindside_137's Avatar
United_States
68
Rep
5,851
Posts

 
Drives: '09 E93 Space Gray 328
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC // Blacksburg, VA

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG_E92
Hey were you ever able to get in contact with Luis oss I have been trying to sine last Tuesday haven't heard anything back though, I wonder if he is still around. I want OSS > LCI tails but not sure how much longer I can wait lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coly View Post
Hi everyone,

I sent luis an email yesterday at sales@ossdesigns but haven't had a response as yet.
So this is more of a confirmation that this is the best way to contact him.
I'm unable to pm still, so I'll try that when I can.
Does anyone know the price breakdown? I know shippings included and varies from person to person, just a rough guide on the options would be great.
Thanks
Coly
Send a PM to Sal@autocouture they do the same stuff as OSS.

They responded to a PM within one day.
__________________
M3 Edition Grilles|Painted Reflectors|Matte Black Vinyl Window Trim|CF Performance Spoiler|35% Tint|19" Satin Black Avant Garde M359|Lux H8 V3
OEM Aero Lip|M3 Side Skirts|LCI Tails|M-tech Rear|Duke Dynamics CF Performance|Cyba 4.0 Black Chrome
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2012, 03:24 AM   #5
Manny_World
Colonel
Manny_World's Avatar
United_States
32
Rep
2,377
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335i, e34 525i & e60 530i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: N Las Vegas

iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [4.33]
1994 BMW 525i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SG_E92 View Post
Hey were you ever able to get in contact with Luis oss I have been trying to sine last Tuesday haven't heard anything back though, I wonder if he is still around. I want OSS > LCI tails but not sure how much longer I can wait lol.
He's still around, just busy. I would try emailing him again or call him.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2012, 08:17 AM   #6
DieselDiner
Lieutenant Colonel
DieselDiner's Avatar
21
Rep
1,514
Posts

 
Drives: 335d
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Home

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG_E92 View Post
Hey were you ever able to get in contact with Luis oss I have been trying to sine last Tuesday haven't heard anything back though, I wonder if he is still around. I want OSS > LCI tails but not sure how much longer I can wait lol.
Keep in mind we're in the middle of Christmas and New Year holidays. This entire 2 week period is a write off for getting things done. Be a little patient!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2012, 12:02 PM   #7
SG_E92
First Lieutenant
SG_E92's Avatar
12
Rep
383
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 328i SG
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (3)

Thumbs up

Hey I didn't even know he had a business phone number if you could pm it to me that would be great. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny_World View Post
He's still around, just busy. I would try emailing him again or call him.
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2012, 12:06 PM   #8
SG_E92
First Lieutenant
SG_E92's Avatar
12
Rep
383
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 328i SG
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (3)

Talking

Haha ya I know, at my company though we don't even get Christmas Eve off anymore just 2 vacation days Christmas Day and NYE. Technically NYE is still a business day too gotta love working for a global exchange.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselDiner View Post
Keep in mind we're in the middle of Christmas and New Year holidays. This entire 2 week period is a write off for getting things done. Be a little patient!
Appreciate 0
      12-28-2012, 12:17 PM   #9
Manny_World
Colonel
Manny_World's Avatar
United_States
32
Rep
2,377
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335i, e34 525i & e60 530i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: N Las Vegas

iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [4.33]
1994 BMW 525i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SG_E92 View Post
Hey I didn't even know he had a business phone number if you could pm it to me that would be great. Thanks!
Hm, I have his personal cell phone number and against giving out personal information without consent. I'll text him and will post his shop number once I get it.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2012, 04:01 PM   #10
SG_E92
First Lieutenant
SG_E92's Avatar
12
Rep
383
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 328i SG
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Chicago

iTrader: (3)

Thumbs up

Hey appreciate your help, were you able to get a shop phone number for Luis by any chance?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny_World View Post
Hm, I have his personal cell phone number and against giving out personal information without consent. I'll text him and will post his shop number once I get it.
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #11
cchong4
Captain
18
Rep
828
Posts

 
Drives: e92 328i
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Gainesville/Ft.Lauderdale

iTrader: (6)

Garage List
2010 328i  [0.00]
Talked to Luis via email the other day
He's slammed at work getting a lot of orders in and out. December's a busy month

I'm sure he will get back to you guys
As he did with me
__________________
/// ST V1 Coilovers /// BMW Performance Exhaust /// OSS Full Blackout /// LCI Tail Lights /// Volk Racing TE37 /// CPS Lip ///
Appreciate 0
      12-29-2012, 11:49 PM   #12
Manny_World
Colonel
Manny_World's Avatar
United_States
32
Rep
2,377
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335i, e34 525i & e60 530i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: N Las Vegas

iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [4.33]
1994 BMW 525i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SG_E92 View Post
Hey appreciate your help, were you able to get a shop phone number for Luis by any chance?
Nope, not yet. I'm going to just give him a call tomorrow.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2012, 03:48 AM   #13
AndyR83
Major
AndyR83's Avatar
14
Rep
1,025
Posts

 
Drives: E92 335i FBO
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: PA

iTrader: (5)

OSS is awful when it comes to communication. I emailed them 3 or 4 times over the summer with "cash in hand" looking to purchase. Nobody ever got back to me. I ended up getting the exact same thing some through an alternate source. Their product is probably good, but that's fairly useless if you can't get anybody to sell it to you.

And yes, I know, they're busy. That doesn't seem to be much justification.

If you like the look of OSS, check out Umnitza Predator Orion V2 LED rings. These are the ones I have. Couldn't be happier!

http://www.umnitza.com/predator-orio...on-p-5680.html
Appreciate 0
      12-30-2012, 08:52 AM   #14
Coly
Private
Coly's Avatar
0
Rep
94
Posts

 
Drives: E93
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

As the originator of this post I will say a few things.
Getting in touch with Luis is tough but once it gets going he really is a pleasure to work with, he helped me avoid import tax back to the uk and the only real issue I have is because they aren't always 100% but that's to do with coding on European models.
Google marlins motors for a contact number
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2012, 06:39 AM   #15
fresh_LA
First Lieutenant
United_States
4
Rep
364
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 E92 SG 6MT
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Los Angeles

iTrader: (4)

I spoke with Luis via email a few weeks back. He did mention he was pretty booked with appts through January. just FYI.
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2012, 09:36 AM   #16
Manny_World
Colonel
Manny_World's Avatar
United_States
32
Rep
2,377
Posts

 
Drives: e92 335i, e34 525i & e60 530i
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: N Las Vegas

iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.00]
2007 BMW 530i  [4.33]
1994 BMW 525i  [0.00]
Pm you his cell, he said give him a call.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      12-31-2012, 10:31 PM   #17
335_MI6
Colonel
335_MI6's Avatar
30
Rep
2,225
Posts

 
Drives: 335xi
Join Date: May 2011
Location: DC/MIAMI/LONDON

iTrader: (2)

Yeah give him a call... It's hard to get Luis on the phone but well worth it
__________________

Spiike32: "I remember seeing your photoshoot pics with an M3 and was inspired to continue modding to make it look as clean as yours. "
Epacy2: "335=M3?"
THE TECH: "Only 335 guys think so."
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:16 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST