E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Official Louisiana chat thread



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-24-2012, 08:37 PM   #11155
Bakeme521
Some say...
Bakeme521's Avatar
United_States
81
Rep
4,272
Posts

 
Drives: Fresh
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Baton Rouge n NOLA

iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.04]
An mtech front like mine is nearly the same thing instead of having one large brake cooler on each side there is a fog light, and on the passenger side there is an oil cooler. 335is do not have dual oil coolers, it's the same one. The brake coolers on mine actually come off of the center opening on the sides. My bumper actually has less room than the bumper off of a 335is, the n54 has the same exact intercooler piping. There should be no need to cut the bumper, only the radiator support. I would figure out a way to get the mesh in, because like that it looks unfinished to me.
__________________

I have exhaust and an intake...
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2012, 08:41 PM   #11156
Mkah
Motorsports
Mkah's Avatar
United_States
6
Rep
562
Posts

 
Drives: Fast
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakeme521 View Post
An mtech front like mine is nearly the same thing instead of having one large brake cooler on each side there is a fog light, and on the passenger side there is an oil cooler. 335is do not have dual oil coolers, it's the same one. The brake coolers on mine actually come off of the center opening on the sides. My bumper actually has less room than the bumper off of a 335is, the n54 has the same exact intercooler piping. There should be no need to cut the bumper, only the radiator support. I would figure out a way to get the mesh in, because like that it looks unfinished to me.
Im going to rip out your front mesh while you're asleep tonight.
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2012, 08:50 PM   #11157
Onurleft
Captain
Onurleft's Avatar
13
Rep
862
Posts

 
Drives: RPM
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Baton Rouge and Atlanta

iTrader: (0)

ya'll are so funny debating about your massive air conditioner units on the front of your cars
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2012, 08:57 PM   #11158
Bakeme521
Some say...
Bakeme521's Avatar
United_States
81
Rep
4,272
Posts

 
Drives: Fresh
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Baton Rouge n NOLA

iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.04]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onurleft View Post
ya'll are so funny debating about your massive air conditioner units on the front of your cars
haha I like my AC unit to look fraa.
__________________

I have exhaust and an intake...
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2012, 10:04 PM   #11159
Sara504
Banned
United_States
353
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M 95 View Post
Im going to rip out your front mesh while you're asleep tonight.
That sounds dirty
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2012, 10:32 PM   #11160
Bakeme521
Some say...
Bakeme521's Avatar
United_States
81
Rep
4,272
Posts

 
Drives: Fresh
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Baton Rouge n NOLA

iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.04]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
That sounds dirty
haha it is, you need some work on your front mesh as well?
__________________

I have exhaust and an intake...
Appreciate 0
      07-24-2012, 10:45 PM   #11161
Sara504
Banned
United_States
353
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakeme521 View Post
haha it is, you need some work on your front mesh as well?
I'll let you know
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 01:05 AM   #11162
Yodaime
Just a normal member.
Yodaime's Avatar
Vietnam
58
Rep
3,402
Posts

 
Drives: Banh Xeo
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Louisiana

iTrader: (12)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakeme521 View Post
An mtech front like mine is nearly the same thing instead of having one large brake cooler on each side there is a fog light, and on the passenger side there is an oil cooler. 335is do not have dual oil coolers, it's the same one. The brake coolers on mine actually come off of the center opening on the sides. My bumper actually has less room than the bumper off of a 335is, the n54 has the same exact intercooler piping. There should be no need to cut the bumper, only the radiator support. I would figure out a way to get the mesh in, because like that it looks unfinished to me.
I like it without mesh that's just me
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrrm1127 View Post
My life is complete. Yodaime has commented on a post with my car in it.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 07:43 AM   #11163
Sara504
Banned
United_States
353
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Im gonna throw up if someone says the M word again...
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 08:23 AM   #11164
shaq diesel
Lieutenant
United_States
4
Rep
490
Posts

 
Drives: 2011.75 Alpine White E90 M3
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Im gonna throw up if someone says the M word again...
You mean "Masche"! LOL
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 09:47 AM   #11165
ACEE
Average Car Exceeding Expectations (ACEE)
ACEE's Avatar
United_States
68
Rep
3,668
Posts

 
Drives: 2007 335i e92
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Baton Rouge, La

iTrader: (7)

Garage List
2007 e92  [3.50]
what word........microelectrophoretically????
__________________
MSport front// Hamann Front lip// M3 Side Skirts// Custom M3 (non wide body) rear bumper// VRS Type 1 Rear Diffuser// ACS style roof spoiler// AC Schnitzer Pedals// COBB AP// VRSF FMIC// Simota CF Intake// Magnaflow Axle Back// AccuAir/UAS airbags// 19" K3Projekt IND EV-5 wheels // Goodyear Asymmetric Tires// Custom sound sytem // BUY MY VOLKS
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 10:18 AM   #11166
Sara504
Banned
United_States
353
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Im working on a class action vaginal m*sh lawsuit and that word is forever ruined by the photos Ive seen. I think Im going to throw up now.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 11:40 AM   #11167
Bakeme521
Some say...
Bakeme521's Avatar
United_States
81
Rep
4,272
Posts

 
Drives: Fresh
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Baton Rouge n NOLA

iTrader: (12)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [4.04]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
Im working on a class action vaginal m*sh lawsuit and that word is forever ruined by the photos Ive seen. I think Im going to throw up now.
Da fuq?
__________________

I have exhaust and an intake...
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 11:41 AM   #11168
LSUbimmer
Your mom's house
6
Rep
348
Posts

 
Drives: 07' 335i
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Baton Rouge,La

iTrader: (0)

Its about that time! New car time

Well new car for me. Im looking at either a 10' or 11' DCT M3. Do any of you La peeps know of any private sellers or dealers not raping you with prices on used M3's?

Im so picky with what I want colorwise, trimwise that it looks like ill be going out of state again to buy exactly what I want but I figured I need to exhaust any and all M3's for sale locally first.
__________________


2011 M3 DCT, ZCP - LUX H8, BPM Stage 2 Tune, ACM Test Pipes, BPM Sport Coding w/ Euro MDM
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 11:52 AM   #11169
Sara504
Banned
United_States
353
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUbimmer View Post
Its about that time! New car time

Well new car for me. Im looking at either a 10' or 11' DCT M3. Do any of you La peeps know of any private sellers or dealers not raping you with prices on used M3's?

Im so picky with what I want colorwise, trimwise that it looks like ill be going out of state again to buy exactly what I want but I figured I need to exhaust any and all M3's for sale locally first.
McKenna BMW
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 12:03 PM   #11170
LSUbimmer
Your mom's house
6
Rep
348
Posts

 
Drives: 07' 335i
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Baton Rouge,La

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
McKenna BMW
They had 7 M3's mostly vert's though.

I am going to be in LA next month tho...
__________________


2011 M3 DCT, ZCP - LUX H8, BPM Stage 2 Tune, ACM Test Pipes, BPM Sport Coding w/ Euro MDM
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 12:05 PM   #11171
Sara504
Banned
United_States
353
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUbimmer View Post
They had 7 M3's mostly vert's though.

I am going to be in LA next month tho...
There is plenty of dealers in the Los Angeles area. They can get it from another dealer for you and then and sell it to you. It will be broken in by the time your home OR the money you will save by using them will more than cover the cost to ship to car to your home in Baton Rouge. Trust me, thats why I went with them versus the dealers here and in Texas.

I saved $5,427 using McKenna versus Brian Harris. Just saying.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 12:11 PM   #11172
str8nm
Major
str8nm's Avatar
United_States
26
Rep
1,109
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 335is DCT
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Baton Rouge

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 335is  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakeme521 View Post
Da fuq?
You kids crack me up...
__________________
"Apology accepted..."
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 12:11 PM   #11173
LSUbimmer
Your mom's house
6
Rep
348
Posts

 
Drives: 07' 335i
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Baton Rouge,La

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
There is plenty of dealers in the Los Angeles area. They can get it from another dealer for you and then and sell it to you. It will be broken in by the time your home OR the money you will save by using them will more than cover the cost to ship to car to your home in Baton Rouge. Trust me, thats why I went with them versus the dealers here and in Texas.
Thats good to know thanks for the heads up. Ill probably get the car shipped if I buy out of state.

Im going to look at Manheim as well. My good friend just got a 2011 Range Rover from there and saved $7,500 over what a dealer would have charged him.
__________________


2011 M3 DCT, ZCP - LUX H8, BPM Stage 2 Tune, ACM Test Pipes, BPM Sport Coding w/ Euro MDM
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 12:14 PM   #11174
LSUbimmer
Your mom's house
6
Rep
348
Posts

 
Drives: 07' 335i
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Baton Rouge,La

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sara504 View Post
I saved $5,427 using McKenna versus Brian Harris. Just saying.
Yeah Brian Harris sux ball sac they are wayyyyy over priced.

I do like bringing my car into them tho for service..they always seem to do good work for me.
__________________


2011 M3 DCT, ZCP - LUX H8, BPM Stage 2 Tune, ACM Test Pipes, BPM Sport Coding w/ Euro MDM
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 12:17 PM   #11175
Sara504
Banned
United_States
353
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSUbimmer View Post
Thats good to know thanks for the heads up. Ill probably get the car shipped if I buy out of state.

Im going to look at Manheim as well. My good friend just got a 2011 Range Rover from there and saved $7,500 over what a dealer would have charged him.
The ONLY hiccup will be getting it registered. California doesnt give ANYTHING not even a temporary tag plate for out of state purchasers. But its not that difficult. If I can do it on my own, anyone can lol.

MSO
Power of attorney
Exemption form
Bill of sale.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 12:19 PM   #11176
Sara504
Banned
United_States
353
Rep
17,687
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 335is
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Newport Beach, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8nm View Post
You kids crack me up...
Doc...its awful.. My eyes will never be the same.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
firefighters are ghey

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST