E90Post
 


Lux Angel Eyes
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > New TiAg e90 member :)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-25-2012, 06:29 PM   #1
conolulu
1
Private First Class
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 163
iTrader: (0)

New TiAg e90 member :)

Any ideas/suggestions is greatly appreciated. Also thinking about getting 15% or 20% tint, not sure between the two though.

mods so far:
-black grill
-chrome exhaust tips
-debadged
Attached Images
      

Last edited by conolulu; 07-26-2012 at 04:06 PM.
conolulu is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2012, 06:31 PM   #2
///M3NACE
40
Banned
 
///M3NACE's Avatar
 
Drives: E36 M3, E36 Vert , E90 N52
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Downers Grove, IL

Posts: 3,907
iTrader: (5)

Car looks good so far! I would do suspension, wheels and a CF front lip. Something subtle.
///M3NACE is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2012, 06:38 PM   #3
RicheyBMW
5
Lieutenant
 
RicheyBMW's Avatar
 
Drives: '11 E92 328i
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Philly

Posts: 523
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
2011 BMW 328i  [4.17]
Just some quick suggestions: M-Tech/Msport front and rear bumper, Performance Exhaust, debadge, definitely wheels, M3 spoiler or CF performance spoiler, and I'll say 15% tint.
RicheyBMW is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2012, 06:54 PM   #4
Catalina Wine Mixer
16
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Catalina Wine Mixer's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 335i Coupe White/Coral Red
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Seattle, WA

Posts: 1,661
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 335i  [3.63]
2008 328i  [2.75]
Nice you could use a new set of rims
__________________
| 09 335i Coupe | Alpine White/Coral Red | M Sport | 6mt | Premium | Logic7 | 19" Beyern Mesh | 20% Tint | LUX Angel Eyes | 5000k Fogs | Black Kidney Grill | BMS DCI | Cobb Stage 1 | M-Pedal Set | Painted Side Reflectors | Rear Lip Spoiler | Euro Front Plate | Passport 9500ix | BIM Coded |
Who is John Galt??
Catalina Wine Mixer is offline  
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #5
conolulu
1
Private First Class
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 163
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihsanshaik View Post
Car looks good so far! I would do suspension, wheels and a CF front lip. Something subtle.
thanks man that means a lot. suspension will be the first on my list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RicheyBMW View Post
Just some quick suggestions: M-Tech/Msport front and rear bumper, Performance Exhaust, debadge, definitely wheels, M3 spoiler or CF performance spoiler, and I'll say 15% tint.
Yeah i think im gonna go with 15% tint for sure now, also what do you think about the mtech rear spoiler?

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3rsian Pr0digy View Post
Nice you could use a new set of rims
i will get those as soon as my tires run out of life, maybe a set of vmr v710's?
conolulu is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2012, 07:55 PM   #6
2moor
6
Captain
 
2moor's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Southern California

Posts: 684
iTrader: (13)

Garage List
2013 BMW M3  [4.75]
Nice! I got tiag too! So hard to match when installing any aesthetic body parts. But I'm looking forward to seeing this complete!
Tint do 20% all around! It'll look nice if you ever get your roof vinyl'd gloss black.

Is it me or is your drivers side door a different color?
__________________
Current - '13 E92 M3 Jet Black/Black Novillo DCT
Previous - '07 E92 328i Titanium Silver/Coral Red MT
2moor is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2012, 07:59 PM   #7
Alen E90
80
Major General
 
Alen E90's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 328i TiAg
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: SO. CAL-818 (SFV)

Posts: 8,096
iTrader: (6)

congrats on your new ride, and +1 on an mtech kit and a new set of wheels, good luck with all the mods, tiAg ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________

TiAg FTW!
Alen E90 is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2012, 08:34 PM   #8
MARIO K
34
Brigadier General
 
MARIO K's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Montego E90
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Posts: 3,408
iTrader: (8)

Congrats!! Coming from a car that looked almost identical to yours, if I could mod all over again I'd do wheels and a drop first!
MARIO K is offline   Lebanon
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #9
Florida Boy
6
Captain
 
Drives: TiAg 325i, oem 359m
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Orlando

Posts: 634
iTrader: (7)

As a fellow TiAg owner, take your time, enjoy the car and mod it to your liking. Welcome
Florida Boy is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #10
conolulu
1
Private First Class
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 163
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2moor View Post
Nice! I got tiag too! So hard to match when installing any aesthetic body parts. But I'm looking forward to seeing this complete!
Tint do 20% all around! It'll look nice if you ever get your roof vinyl'd gloss black.

Is it me or is your drivers side door a different color?
Haha yes I agree with you 100%, tiags are hard to match up with but when you do it right boy do they look good. ill keep posting everything I mod. I want to get it vinyl'd but I think ill save that for after i get my rims.

I was thinking the exact same thing haha but no its the same color as the rest of the car, it mustve been my iPhone since I used it to take these pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
congrats on your new ride, and +1 on an mtech kit and a new set of wheels, good luck with all the mods, tiAg ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mtech kit will be on my list for sure now aha and thanks man!!
Proud owner of a TiAg!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIO K View Post
Congrats!! Coming from a car that looked almost identical to yours, if I could mod all over again I'd do wheels and a drop first!
Thanks bro!! Your car is... like just wow, inspiration right there haha.
I will definitely take that into consideration as well, im in dire need of some new rims
conolulu is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-25-2012, 11:54 PM   #11
conolulu
1
Private First Class
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 163
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florida Boy View Post
As a fellow TiAg owner, take your time, enjoy the car and mod it to your liking. Welcome
thanks for the advice, that'll for sure help me with that damn mod bug , your tiag is clean too, where did you get those overlays from?
conolulu is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-26-2012, 08:25 AM   #12
THE TECH
131
Lieutenant General
 
THE TECH's Avatar
 
Drives: BPMsport 2012 E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Kansas

Posts: 13,111
iTrader: (45)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to THE TECH Send a message via Skype™ to THE TECH
Congrats.

I was also thinking your driver's door appears to have been painted.
__________________
THE TECH is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-26-2012, 03:29 PM   #13
conolulu
1
Private First Class
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 163
iTrader: (0)

just debadged the whip. all it took was some floss and vegetable oil to clean the goo off.
Attached Images
  
conolulu is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #14
Tallest
52
Major General
 
Tallest's Avatar
 
Drives: TiAg Z4 Coupe 3.0Si
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ***

Posts: 5,246
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quite funny as I also debadged and added tips to my 325i Montego just this month. And my previous car was a TiAg E90 with halogens as well.

IF you don't wanna spend a lot on mods, my suggestion for modding:

- Style 162s wheels with 15mm spacers in the rear
- suspension drop - Mtech or performance?
- M3 lip spoiler (EBay for 59 bucks, you can't beat that deal, search a thread for it!)
- OEM splitters for front bumper
- Blacklines of Depo LEDs
- 30% tint (more transparent, not too black)
- if you can, respray the driver's door or at least have them blend colors on rear door and front wing as it stands out. TiAg paint sucks like that, hard to match.

That would make it a nice and classy TiAg for little money

OR go all out with Msport bumpers, drop, 19s, etc
__________________
'07 TiAg BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si / Everything
Tallest is offline   No_Country
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-26-2012, 04:11 PM   #15
conolulu
1
Private First Class
 
Drives: e90
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 163
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by research View Post
Quite funny as I also debadged and added tips to my 325i Montego just this month. And my previous car was a TiAg E90 with halogens as well.

IF you don't wanna spend a lot on mods, my suggestion for modding:

- Style 162s wheels with 15mm spacers in the rear
- suspension drop - Mtech or performance?
- M3 lip spoiler (EBay for 59 bucks, you can't beat that deal, search a thread for it!)
- OEM splitters for front bumper
- Blacklines of Depo LEDs
- 30% tint (more transparent, not too black)
- if you can, respray the driver's door or at least have them blend colors on rear door and front wing as it stands out. TiAg paint sucks like that, hard to match.

That would make it a nice and classy TiAg for little money

OR go all out with Msport bumpers, drop, 19s, etc
You read my mind with the list of mods haha. You think 20% tint is too dark? Im also starting to notice the drivers door A LOT now since people started mentioning it, ill definitely try to get that fixed a soon as possible.
conolulu is offline   United_States
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
      07-27-2012, 12:26 AM   #16
Tallest
52
Major General
 
Tallest's Avatar
 
Drives: TiAg Z4 Coupe 3.0Si
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: ***

Posts: 5,246
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by conolulu View Post
You read my mind with the list of mods haha. You think 20% tint is too dark? Im also starting to notice the drivers door A LOT now since people started mentioning it, ill definitely try to get that fixed a soon as possible.
Before you respray, you could also try to find on a junkyard the whole new door. I don't know if it might cost less or more, but if color would be perfect match - go for it. May be even trade the doors. You want OEM paint if you can, sprayed by robot at same angle etc. All these resprays in booths are OK but not OEM and if done on big parts you have high likelihood of seeing a difference.
__________________
'07 TiAg BMW Z4 Coupe 3.0si / Everything
Tallest is offline   No_Country
Appreciate 0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST