E90Post
 


E92 Lighting
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > Andy Murray



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-27-2012, 10:05 AM   #89
KASPA
Second Lieutenant
England
9
Rep
218
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 320D MSPORT
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Birmingham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awfully_Polite View Post
Is this rant because I commented on your thread last night about car finance?

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=701780
No it isn't. It's about all the things mentioned in my previous post. I.e all the abusive pm's and thoughtless comments.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 01:33 PM   #90
A_P
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
20
Rep
1,698
Posts

 
Drives: E46 M3
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: South East

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KASPA View Post
No it isn't. It's about all the things mentioned in my previous post. I.e all the abusive pm's and thoughtless comments.
Hmmm.

Looking at it logically.

I didnt say say my account was hacked by someone on here. I did say that I have my hotmail, facebook, E90post set to remember password, so I don't have to type it in everytime.

In regards to me posting on threads whilst I was out of country, that clearly is not the case. As for accusing you of being my ex lover. Erm, as funny as that might be I don't think that happened pal.

Furthermore, My apology thread has been up for over a week now, and you had plenty of time to raise any concerns that you might have. I would have been happy to apologise.

It just seems childish that after commenting on your thread last night You waited half hour or so and then decided to go off on some kind of rant. I mean what were you thinking? Be little me? Accuse me unfairly? Shame me into leaving the forum?

Everyone can take the mic, you couldve taken the mic out of me and I would've taken it in good faith, all part of the banter and all that.

But you decided to go on all animous, and I still don't understand why? because I made a comment on your thread?

It is for these reasons why I cannot issue an apology. As clearly you sought an opportunity to vent whatever frustrations you may have in your life.

Always has to be something dodgy hey Kaspa.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 02:14 PM   #91
KASPA
Second Lieutenant
England
9
Rep
218
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 320D MSPORT
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Birmingham

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awfully_Polite View Post
Hmmm.

Looking at it logically.

I didnt say say my account was hacked by someone on here. I did say that I have my hotmail, facebook, E90post set to remember password, so I don't have to type it in everytime.

In regards to me posting on threads whilst I was out of country, that clearly is not the case. As for accusing you of being my ex lover. Erm, as funny as that might be I don't think that happened pal.

Furthermore, My apology thread has been up for over a week now, and you had plenty of time to raise any concerns that you might have. I would have been happy to apologise.

It just seems childish that after commenting on your thread last night You waited half hour or so and then decided to go off on some kind of rant. I mean what were you thinking? Be little me? Accuse me unfairly? Shame me into leaving the forum?

Everyone can take the mic, you couldve taken the mic out of me and I would've taken it in good faith, all part of the banter and all that.

But you decided to go on all animous, and I still don't understand why? because I made a comment on your thread?

It is for these reasons why I cannot issue an apology. As clearly you sought an opportunity to vent whatever frustrations you may have in your life.

Always has to be something dodgy hey Kaspa.
You have no logic, so don't kid yourself.

I didn't say anybody on here hacked your account, I simply said someone hacked your e90 post account.
You don't need to convince me about not being online but the people you clearly offended. You have been sending me private messages about you and your past with someone so don't deny it now. I still have all the messages if you want me to broadcast what your really like (opposite of polite boys).
To your point about not acting sooner. Firstly unlike you I have a life. Secondly im not the kind of person who plays up to little internet name callers like you. I just turned a cheek to the messages thinking you will get the message and piss off but when you continued your babyish antics on my thread last night I thought fuck this, I don't need to take shit off this prick (exactly what went through my head).

I don't want to take the mic, have a laugh etc... Because I don't know you and have much better things to do with my time. I don't care if you leave the forum or feel be littled, simply just stay out my way.

Nowhere have I asked for an apology either so I'll live without it. Im on this forum because of all the great people on here and it's a very helpful/friendly place but people like you bring shame on e90 drivers.

P.s he called me a 'Fassy' for owning a 320 diesel in one PM, so all 320D drivers make of this what you want.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 02:52 PM   #92
Dr Dave
Zummerzet Zyder Drinker!
Dr Dave's Avatar
United Kingdom
63
Rep
5,541
Posts

 
Drives: '06 330D Le Mans Blue
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Somerset

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Hmmmmm E90Post isn't the place it used to be back in the good old days.......
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 03:34 PM   #93
Kerr
Brigadier General
Scotland
46
Rep
3,723
Posts

 
Drives: 08' 335i Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Aberdeen

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Dave View Post
Hmmmmm E90Post isn't the place it used to be back in the good old days.......
It has been the same since I came along.

The same usual suspects plus the few odd chancers.

The behaviour is good in general on here. Not too many unsavory moments and the ones who have get booted pretty quickly.

There is story tellers who are harmless to us across the internet though.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 04:34 PM   #94
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
dxb335d's Avatar
England
381
Rep
29,288
Posts

 
Drives: E46 M3 CS
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ''Fandango Towers''

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
In the years I've been here I've seen a massive change in general. (nothing to do with this particular thread)
__________________
M3 gone .... But I now have a M3 CS
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 05:14 PM   #95
CarAbuser
Captain
CarAbuser's Avatar
United Kingdom
11
Rep
794
Posts

 
Drives: E89 Z4 35i
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Worcestershire

iTrader: (0)

Who was that guy who started a load of drama last time? I think he kept making new names.

Was just before the JinJur guy with the Veyron eating Clio.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 05:21 PM   #96
rich1068
has left the building
United Kingdom
54
Rep
3,363
Posts

 
Drives: F30 330d M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: UK

iTrader: (0)

I don't know what a 'fassy' is but I'm outraged nonetheless.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 05:31 PM   #97
KASPA
Second Lieutenant
England
9
Rep
218
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 320D MSPORT
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Birmingham

iTrader: (0)

Well this guy is clearly a bit of a crackpot. I think fassy is referring to the 320d being a queer drivers car?
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 06:14 PM   #98
zltm089
Major General
zltm089's Avatar
United Kingdom
90
Rep
7,421
Posts

 
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: LONDON

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarAbuser View Post
Who was that guy who started a load of drama last time? I think he kept making new names.

Was just before the JinJur guy with the Veyron eating Clio.
LOL.....


Think, I had some issues initially with him.... obviously, i don't know much about clios....and made a mistake in thinking that 335i are faster...

and I remember my "immigration" rants...where some Politically Correct morons said i was racist...

bring it on fcukers!!!...


joking...

why can't we all get along? ....not saying that we should all be dick huggers....but personal insult should be avoided....otherwise, this place will be turning into PH...and mods will start closing threads!...


O/T...Fcuk PH and their mods!...
__________________

Current Car: E92 335i SE Dream Cars: AMG SL65 Black,GallardoSuperleggera, GTR 2012, Agera R, F430 Scuderia, DBS, EVO X FQ400, Lexus LFA, F10 M5, M4, GT3 RS4.0, Ferrari 458, Ferrari F12, R8 V10 plus, Jaguar F Type V8, Lamborghini LP700-4 Aventador, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, C63 AMG Coupe Black, Vanquish 2012, Laferrari, GT3 991, McLaren 650s.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 06:20 PM   #99
rogerxp
Major General
rogerxp's Avatar
United Kingdom
72
Rep
5,925
Posts

 
Drives: M3 Comp Pack / QQ+2 Tekna
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Stockport, Cheshire

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KASPA View Post
Well this guy is clearly a bit of a crackpot. I think fassy is referring to the 320d being a queer drivers car?
Should hairdressers be worried too

Kev, have I missed the update on your trip up North mate??
__________________
Current -: MW E92 M3 Competition Pack / Qashqai+2 Tekna 1.6dci
Gone -: 370Z GT Roadster; BMW X3 3.0d xdrive M Sport; E46 330i M Sport Coupe; Mazda RX8 231; Nissan 350Z GT Roadster; BMW E90 330d M Sport; BMW E92 335i SE; Maserati 4200; Nissan 350Z; Honda S2000; Astra Coupe Turbo; Ford Probe
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #100
zltm089
Major General
zltm089's Avatar
United Kingdom
90
Rep
7,421
Posts

 
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: LONDON

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerxp View Post
Should hairdressers be worried too

Kev, have I missed the update on your trip up North mate??
I kinda like it up north mate!...like the accent!...quite hard to understand but i think that its so cool!...

I'll pm you soon mate.
__________________

Current Car: E92 335i SE Dream Cars: AMG SL65 Black,GallardoSuperleggera, GTR 2012, Agera R, F430 Scuderia, DBS, EVO X FQ400, Lexus LFA, F10 M5, M4, GT3 RS4.0, Ferrari 458, Ferrari F12, R8 V10 plus, Jaguar F Type V8, Lamborghini LP700-4 Aventador, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, C63 AMG Coupe Black, Vanquish 2012, Laferrari, GT3 991, McLaren 650s.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 06:47 PM   #101
rogerxp
Major General
rogerxp's Avatar
United Kingdom
72
Rep
5,925
Posts

 
Drives: M3 Comp Pack / QQ+2 Tekna
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Stockport, Cheshire

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089 View Post
I kinda like it up north mate!...like the accent!...quite hard to understand but i think that its so cool!...
We'll all lovely up here mate. Not like them fucking Scottts
__________________
Current -: MW E92 M3 Competition Pack / Qashqai+2 Tekna 1.6dci
Gone -: 370Z GT Roadster; BMW X3 3.0d xdrive M Sport; E46 330i M Sport Coupe; Mazda RX8 231; Nissan 350Z GT Roadster; BMW E90 330d M Sport; BMW E92 335i SE; Maserati 4200; Nissan 350Z; Honda S2000; Astra Coupe Turbo; Ford Probe
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 06:50 PM   #102
Billyray911
Colonel
Billyray911's Avatar
United Kingdom
31
Rep
2,727
Posts

 
Drives: 335d
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Mind your own business...no,really.

iTrader: (6)

There seems to be a bit of unresolved sexual tension in this thread.
Can I suggest that we all get together and have a mass lemon party to work things out?
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 06:52 PM   #103
KASPA
Second Lieutenant
England
9
Rep
218
Posts

 
Drives: BMW 320D MSPORT
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Birmingham

iTrader: (0)

Lol no tension here. I'm as straight as a ruler.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 07:05 PM   #104
CarAbuser
Captain
CarAbuser's Avatar
United Kingdom
11
Rep
794
Posts

 
Drives: E89 Z4 35i
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Worcestershire

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyray911 View Post
There seems to be a bit of unresolved sexual tension in this thread.
Can I suggest that we all get together and have a mass lemon party to work things out?
Nothing helps relieve sexual tension like a lemon party. Or maybe a meatspin.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2012, 07:15 PM   #105
Billyray911
Colonel
Billyray911's Avatar
United Kingdom
31
Rep
2,727
Posts

 
Drives: 335d
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Mind your own business...no,really.

iTrader: (6)

Mmmeeeatspiiinnn!
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2012, 03:30 AM   #106
mikeysix
Lieutenant
mikeysix's Avatar
Scotland
8
Rep
477
Posts

 
Drives: F20 116i m sport estoril
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kirkcaldy

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Holy fuck man! I cant believe this topic has gone so off topic! Kaspa mate awfully polite said sorry too me and alan for his private message that clearly had nothing to do with him. Hes apologized too u buddy although you do not want or need an apology as youve stated but neither did myself or probably alan. The problem with forums is people come and go if they change there cars but some of us choose too stay for the crack/banter. Its a great forum but it has changed and is getting worse.

I made my opinion clear about the topic at the start that anyone from any country should be proud of there country. Yes we, scotland, are pish and thats that. Its a lovely part of the world though when its not pishin with rain!
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2012, 03:54 AM   #107
willhollin
Major General
willhollin's Avatar
England
123
Rep
9,918
Posts

 
Drives: VW T5
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Worcestershire

iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by KASPA View Post
Lol no tension here. I'm as straight as a ruler.
We believe you.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2012, 03:55 AM   #108
Cyprio
Captain
Cyprio's Avatar
United Kingdom
10
Rep
919
Posts

 
Drives: 2014 Audi S4 B/Edition
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Colchester. UK

iTrader: (2)

Can't believe how tolerant the mods on here are (which I find a good thing).

Try this on 'AVforums' and it would'nt get past the second post.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2012, 05:31 AM   #109
zltm089
Major General
zltm089's Avatar
United Kingdom
90
Rep
7,421
Posts

 
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: LONDON

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyprio View Post
Can't believe how tolerant the mods on here are (which I find a good thing).

Try this on 'AVforums' and it would'nt get past the second post.
Thats why i think its such a great forum unlike PH...where MODS are just a bunch of nazis control freaks who seem to have their own little hidden agenda...

I think the UK mods are very cool in letting us have our "fun" and also in terms of language used aswell....

I once used the word c*nt on some Expat Singapore forum....and some guy gave me a whole bloody lecture on the history of women and feminism, emancipation b0llocks, whatever that is....
__________________

Current Car: E92 335i SE Dream Cars: AMG SL65 Black,GallardoSuperleggera, GTR 2012, Agera R, F430 Scuderia, DBS, EVO X FQ400, Lexus LFA, F10 M5, M4, GT3 RS4.0, Ferrari 458, Ferrari F12, R8 V10 plus, Jaguar F Type V8, Lamborghini LP700-4 Aventador, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, C63 AMG Coupe Black, Vanquish 2012, Laferrari, GT3 991, McLaren 650s.
Appreciate 0
      07-28-2012, 05:58 AM   #110
Billyray911
Colonel
Billyray911's Avatar
United Kingdom
31
Rep
2,727
Posts

 
Drives: 335d
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Mind your own business...no,really.

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyprio View Post
Can't believe how tolerant the mods on here are (which I find a good thing).

Try this on 'AVforums' and it would'nt get past the second post.
Have you tried looking for the recent 'bird or bloke' thread-that vanished overnight!
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:29 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST