E90Post
 


N54Tuning.com
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > Bmw Clubs Or Meeting Groups In New Jersey



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-25-2007, 10:32 AM   #1
dmack852
Enlisted Member
United_States
0

 
Drives: ALPINE WHITE BMW 328XI
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: T- TOWN NU JEREZ


Posts: 49
iTrader: (0)

Bmw Clubs Or Meeting Groups In New Jersey

A few months ago I saw a lot of BMWs in Trenton NJ, at the Trenton Thunder Ball Park and I was wondering if it was a club or a bunch of owners taking a nice ride. Do anyone know about any groups or clubs in New Jersey?
__________________
HOLLA AT DZZ
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2007, 01:03 PM   #2
wrickem
doesn't really care
24

 
wrickem's Avatar
 
Drives: what he wants to
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: lambertville nj


Posts: 2,302
iTrader: (0)

It was just a regular meet that was posted here and on other BMW forums. Keep reading the reginal forums for other meets, there always seems to be one in the works
__________________
______________________________________________
'14 528-xdrive - daily driver/winter beater, '06 Boxster - for fun, '07 M6- for even more fun.
Appreciate 0
      07-27-2007, 09:23 AM   #3
dmack852
Enlisted Member
United_States
0

 
Drives: ALPINE WHITE BMW 328XI
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: T- TOWN NU JEREZ


Posts: 49
iTrader: (0)

Thanks for the info.

Thanks



Quote:
Originally Posted by wrickem View Post
It was just a regular meet that was posted here and on other BMW forums. Keep reading the reginal forums for other meets, there always seems to be one in the works
__________________
HOLLA AT DZZ
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2007, 09:32 AM   #4
HyperM3
Too many Alex's, from now on, call me Beaufort
United_States
106

 
HyperM3's Avatar
 
Drives: See Sig
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ


Posts: 6,169
iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to HyperM3 Send a message via Yahoo to HyperM3
Where in nj are you from?
__________________
13 HD FatBob
14 Audi S6
Audi Brand Specialist @ Princeton Audi
Appreciate 0
      07-29-2007, 01:21 PM   #5
mesier1111
Banned
20

 
mesier1111's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i coupe, titanium
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Bucks County, PA


Posts: 1,628
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmack852 View Post
A few months ago I saw a lot of BMWs in Trenton NJ, at the Trenton Thunder Ball Park and I was wondering if it was a club or a bunch of owners taking a nice ride. Do anyone know about any groups or clubs in New Jersey?
There is a South Jersey/PA/DE group called Distinctive. We only have 20 or so members, but we have meets every few weeks and their a good time. Do a search on here and you will find the orginal post about starting the club. PLus there is a myspace page if you have that. PM me with questions.
Appreciate 0
      08-02-2007, 03:16 PM   #6
dmack852
Enlisted Member
United_States
0

 
Drives: ALPINE WHITE BMW 328XI
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: T- TOWN NU JEREZ


Posts: 49
iTrader: (0)

Thanks for the info.

I will look your group up.




Quote:
Originally Posted by mesier1111 View Post
There is a South Jersey/PA/DE group called Distinctive. We only have 20 or so members, but we have meets every few weeks and their a good time. Do a search on here and you will find the orginal post about starting the club. PLus there is a myspace page if you have that. PM me with questions.
__________________
HOLLA AT DZZ
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:39 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST