E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Photo/Video/Media Gallery > makes me want to watch some 007



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-08-2012, 12:39 PM   #1
kdbryce
I have to return some video tapes
 
kdbryce's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i 6mt
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Albany, NY

Posts: 4,107
iTrader: (0)

makes me want to watch some 007

so this was on the topgear website today. pretty cool Bond car montage.

i'm a huge James Bond fan, so I probably thought it was way cooler than most of you will, but there's a couple BMWs in there. they did fail to include the z3 and the z8.

also, i'm not sure if you've heard or not, but the new Skyfall trailer is up on youtube.. def worth checking out.

__________________
13 Black Sapphire e92 335i - 10 Le Mans Blue e92 335i - 09 Monaco Blue e92 328i xdrive - 07 Sparkling Graphite e92 328xi
kdbryce is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-08-2012, 04:03 PM   #2
rolando316
Private
 
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i E92
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: SF Bay Area

Posts: 84
iTrader: (0)

Awesome Vid!

Love James Bond and can't wait for Skyfall!!!
rolando316 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-08-2012, 04:23 PM   #3
monkawekrue
Brigadier General
 
Drives: e46 M3 AW/f25 X3 AW
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: CENTEX

Posts: 3,098
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolando316 View Post
Awesome Vid!

Love James Bond and can't wait for Skyfall!!!
he's the fuckin MAN!

can't mess with Pussy Galore, sexiest Bond girl. IMO.
__________________
monkawekrue is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #4
GChase
Captain
 
GChase's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 E90 328i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Louisville, KY

Posts: 701
iTrader: (0)

That. Was. Awesome. I was drooling the entire time watching it.

You probably knew this but that last scene took I believe 6 tries to get it perfect.... Just a couple million $$$ down the drain.
GChase is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-08-2012, 05:34 PM   #5
Blindside_137
Brigadier General
 
Blindside_137's Avatar
 
Drives: '09 E93 Space Gray 328
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Raleigh, NC // Blacksburg, VA

Posts: 4,983
iTrader: (1)

Thanks for sharing! Pretty sweet
__________________
M3 Edition Grilles|Painted Reflectors|Matte Black Vinyl Window Trim|M3 Lip Spoiler|35% Tint|19" Satin Black Avant Garde M359|Lux H8 V3
OEM Aero Lip|M3 Side Skirts|LCI Tails|M-tech Rear|Duke Dynamics CF Performance|Cyba 4.0 Black Chrome
Blindside_137 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-08-2012, 05:35 PM   #6
kdbryce
I have to return some video tapes
 
kdbryce's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i 6mt
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Albany, NY

Posts: 4,107
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GChase View Post
That. Was. Awesome. I was drooling the entire time watching it.

You probably knew this but that last scene took I believe 6 tries to get it perfect.... Just a couple million $$$ down the drain.
i always say "you could have just given me that car." haha

the aston martin dbs is my all time favorite car.. i saw an episode of fifth gear - so much worse than top gear - where they had the stunt driver that did that scene race a dbs around a track against the host.. pretty cool
__________________
13 Black Sapphire e92 335i - 10 Le Mans Blue e92 335i - 09 Monaco Blue e92 328i xdrive - 07 Sparkling Graphite e92 328xi
kdbryce is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-08-2012, 05:38 PM   #7
BKap08
Colonel
 
BKap08's Avatar
 
Drives: LCI
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 2,577
iTrader: (0)

that was awesome, cannot wait till skyfall comes out! my personal favorite was Pierce Brosnan in the old 7 series, partly because i drove that exact car for 2 years. My favorite car i ever owned
BKap08 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-08-2012, 05:40 PM   #8
kdbryce
I have to return some video tapes
 
kdbryce's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i 6mt
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Albany, NY

Posts: 4,107
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKap08 View Post
that was awesome, cannot wait till skyfall comes out! my personal favorite was Pierce Brosnan in the old 7 series, partly because i drove that exact car for 2 years. My favorite car i ever owned
that one was sick - v12 power!!

did you have rockets in your sunroof too?!
__________________
13 Black Sapphire e92 335i - 10 Le Mans Blue e92 335i - 09 Monaco Blue e92 328i xdrive - 07 Sparkling Graphite e92 328xi
kdbryce is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-08-2012, 05:45 PM   #9
GChase
Captain
 
GChase's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 E90 328i
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Louisville, KY

Posts: 701
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbryce View Post
i always say "you could have just given me that car." haha

the aston martin dbs is my all time favorite car.. i saw an episode of fifth gear - so much worse than top gear - where they had the stunt driver that did that scene race a dbs around a track against the host.. pretty cool
I would have totally settled for an okay crash scene on the first take, and then donated the rest to needy enthusiasts
I was just watching top gear yesterday for one of the first times... Not familiar with fifth gear but nice!
GChase is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-08-2012, 05:49 PM   #10
Catalina Wine Mixer
Lieutenant Colonel
 
Catalina Wine Mixer's Avatar
 
Drives: 09 335i Coupe White/Coral Red
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Seattle, WA

Posts: 1,661
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2009 335i  [3.63]
2008 328i  [2.75]
Love James bond Sean connery forever roger moores live and let die gun barrel was my favorite
__________________
| 09 335i Coupe | Alpine White/Coral Red | M Sport | 6mt | Premium | Logic7 | 19" Beyern Mesh | 20% Tint | LUX Angel Eyes | 5000k Fogs | Black Kidney Grill | BMS DCI | Cobb Stage 1 | M-Pedal Set | Painted Side Reflectors | Rear Lip Spoiler | Euro Front Plate | Passport 9500ix | BIM Coded |
Who is John Galt??
Catalina Wine Mixer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-08-2012, 05:53 PM   #11
kdbryce
I have to return some video tapes
 
kdbryce's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i 6mt
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Albany, NY

Posts: 4,107
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GChase View Post
I would have totally settled for an okay crash scene on the first take, and then donated the rest to needy enthusiasts
I was just watching top gear yesterday for one of the first times... Not familiar with fifth gear but nice!
dude top gear for life... you'll become obsessed.

it's such a great show
__________________
13 Black Sapphire e92 335i - 10 Le Mans Blue e92 335i - 09 Monaco Blue e92 328i xdrive - 07 Sparkling Graphite e92 328xi
kdbryce is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-08-2012, 05:57 PM   #12
kdbryce
I have to return some video tapes
 
kdbryce's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i 6mt
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Albany, NY

Posts: 4,107
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rolando316 View Post
Awesome Vid!

Love James Bond and can't wait for Skyfall!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkawekrue View Post
he's the fuckin MAN!

can't mess with Pussy Galore, sexiest Bond girl. IMO.
Quote:
Originally Posted by P3rsian Pr0digy View Post
Love James bond Sean connery forever roger moores live and let die gun barrel was my favorite
+111111
__________________
13 Black Sapphire e92 335i - 10 Le Mans Blue e92 335i - 09 Monaco Blue e92 328i xdrive - 07 Sparkling Graphite e92 328xi
kdbryce is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-08-2012, 06:04 PM   #13
SilverII
Colonel
 
Drives: '11 335IS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: DFW

Posts: 2,335
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335IS  [4.83]
yum
SilverII is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-08-2012, 11:50 PM   #14
BKap08
Colonel
 
BKap08's Avatar
 
Drives: LCI
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 2,577
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbryce View Post
that one was sick - v12 power!!

did you have rockets in your sunroof too?!
haha i wish! i was only a kid when that movie came out but i still remember when my dad passed that car on to me. I instantly felt like Bond LOL
BKap08 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-09-2012, 12:43 AM   #15
kdbryce
I have to return some video tapes
 
kdbryce's Avatar
 
Drives: e92 335i 6mt
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Albany, NY

Posts: 4,107
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKap08 View Post
haha i wish! i was only a kid when that movie came out but i still remember when my dad passed that car on to me. I instantly felt like Bond LOL
haha i would have too
__________________
13 Black Sapphire e92 335i - 10 Le Mans Blue e92 335i - 09 Monaco Blue e92 328i xdrive - 07 Sparkling Graphite e92 328xi
kdbryce is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:47 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST