E90Post
 


PYSPEED
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > N54 Turbo Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications - 335i > HPF N54 and N55 - 25 Exhaust Systems for the 335i SHIPPED!!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-25-2012, 06:01 PM   #1
HPF Chris
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2006 330i & 530i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Portland, OR

Posts: 500
iTrader: (0)

Thumbs up HPF N54 and N55 - 25 Exhaust Systems for the 335i SHIPPED!!

We sold all of our first shipment of 25 and have sold a ways into the 2nd shipment already... The next shipment will arrive the middle of June so place your order now to reserve one from the next batch.

Here's a picture of the last of the 335 Exhaust Systems we shipped out. All tracking numbers will be emailed out by the end of day today.

HPF Chris is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2012, 08:16 PM   #2
CPWINCH
Brigadier General
 
CPWINCH's Avatar
 
Drives: F32 4 Series
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 3,524
iTrader: (5)

cool story
__________________
Follow my BMW instagram @Bmwmodification Let me know you are from bimmerpost and i'll follow back
CPWINCH is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2012, 08:23 PM   #3
ZTZ1010
Captain Planet
 
ZTZ1010's Avatar
 
Drives: 11' E92 ZCP M3
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: CT

Posts: 1,062
iTrader: (8)

Garage List
2009 BMW 335i  [4.80]
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to ZTZ1010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPWINCH View Post
cool story
+1.

Is this really the 'update' you think the N54/N55 community cares about from HPF?
__________________
2011.5 Alpine White E92 M3 | DCT w/ BPM Software | ZCP | CF Roof | CF Lip| Fully Coded | AFE Stage 2 Intake| ACM Exhaust | ACM Test Pipes | BPM Stage II Dev Tune | AA Pulleys | RPi Scoops | Swift Springs | LED Interior Lights| LUX V4 | Extended Aluminum DCT Paddles|
ZTZ1010 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
HPF Chris
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2006 330i & 530i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Portland, OR

Posts: 500
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTZ1010 View Post
+1.

Is this really the 'update' you think the N54/N55 community cares about from HPF?
For 25 people it is.

Anyway... Eric's should be getting his HPF single turbo 335i shortly.

Here's a quick video of other stuff we're doing....

HPF Chris is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2012, 08:35 PM   #5
EDM92
Colonel
 
EDM92's Avatar
 
Drives: Low&Slow
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Florida

Posts: 2,562
iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZTZ1010 View Post
+1.

Is this really the 'update' you think the N54/N55 community cares about from HPF?
+1000 - HPF is severely failing as of late.
__________________

Montego Blue 2007 E92 335i - ZSP / ZPP / Steptronic / Logic7
Broadway Static - CCW - Megan - Orion
Instagram: bmwforlife
EDM92 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2012, 08:49 PM   #6
HPF Chris
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2006 330i & 530i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Portland, OR

Posts: 500
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDM92 View Post
+1000 - HPF is severely failing as of late.
We haven't spent much time in the 135i/335i community. I promise to change that over the next few years. We invested in an M3 drag car shown in the video instead of a 335i drag and track car. Expect to see that change as we shift all of our development onto the 135i and 335i platform.

Chris.
HPF Chris is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-25-2012, 10:07 PM   #7
rongomer
boom
 
rongomer's Avatar
 
Drives: 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Varies

Posts: 598
iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HPF Chris View Post
We haven't spent much time in the 135i/335i community. I promise to change that over the next few years. We invested in an M3 drag car shown in the video instead of a 335i drag and track car. Expect to see that change as we shift all of our development onto the 135i and 335i platform.

Chris.
You guys have a very impressive shop and some insane M3's, I'm looking forward to checking out Eric's car when it gets out here.
rongomer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2012, 11:48 AM   #8
JaSSon
Down with the N54.
 
JaSSon's Avatar
 
Drives: I has a E92!
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Columbus, OH

Posts: 389
iTrader: (0)

Wow, you guys are harsh. Having another option in performance parts is a good thing. Competition is good for the consumer.
JaSSon is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-26-2012, 11:58 AM   #9
E90Company
Major General
 
E90Company's Avatar
 
Drives: Car
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: FL

Posts: 6,140
iTrader: (2)

Thanks for the update. Exhaust sounds amazing
E90Company is offline   No_Country
0
Reply With Quote
      05-29-2012, 12:30 PM   #10
HPF Chris
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2006 330i & 530i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Portland, OR

Posts: 500
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykal335xi View Post
You guys have a very impressive shop and some insane M3's, I'm looking forward to checking out Eric's car when it gets out here.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSSon
Wow, you guys are harsh. Having another option in performance parts is a good thing. Competition is good for the consumer.
Exactly. Competition improves product quality and drives prices down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90Company
Thanks for the update. Exhaust sounds amazing
People should be getting their HPF exhaust systems really soon if they haven't already.

Chris.
HPF Chris is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-29-2012, 12:37 PM   #11
E90SoFlo
Banned
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Naples, FL

Posts: 2,675
iTrader: (9)

I cant wait to hear the HPF system with cat less downpipes, recorded on a few different cameras

"Rip rear end out of car"

Pretty much the video was an update telling everyone that HPF isn't very busy and wants to make more money
E90SoFlo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-29-2012, 12:39 PM   #12
jetblackcoupe
Captain
 
jetblackcoupe's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 e92 335i 6MT
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NJ

Posts: 710
iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SoFlo
I cant wait to hear the HPF system with cat less downpipes, recorded on a few different cameras
+10000000000000000
jetblackcoupe is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-29-2012, 12:52 PM   #13
O HELLA BMW
I <3 My E93
 
O HELLA BMW's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 335i vert
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: PA

Posts: 3,152
iTrader: (21)

Will you guys have a dual exhaust tip hpf exhausts for us E93 convertible people??
I have a 2008 335i e93
__________________
08 BMW 335i E93
**Stance will make B!tches Dance**
CCW LM5T
O HELLA BMW is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-29-2012, 01:32 PM   #14
nafoo
Major
 
nafoo's Avatar
 
Drives: Boosted Bimmer
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Earth

Posts: 1,148
iTrader: (15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDM92 View Post
+1000 - HPF is severely failing as of late.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPF Chris View Post
We haven't spent much time in the 135i/335i community. I promise to change that over the next few years. We invested in an M3 drag car shown in the video instead of a 335i drag and track car. Expect to see that change as we shift all of our development onto the 135i and 335i platform.

Chris.
Very respectable and professional response.

Looking forward to when you shift development into the 135/335!
nafoo is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      05-29-2012, 01:41 PM   #15
iBoost
Brigadier General
 
iBoost's Avatar
 
Drives: real slow
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Las Vegas

Posts: 3,039
iTrader: (12)

Wow some of you guys have no respect. HPF you guys need to shut these people up and get great kits out for these n54s! And with all the offerings you guys have to make an upgrade easier, shipping coverage, financing, etc. there is no doubt in my mind you guys will sell whatever you bring like hot cakes!
iBoost is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      05-29-2012, 02:53 PM   #16
E90SoFlo
Banned
 
Drives: E90 335i
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Naples, FL

Posts: 2,675
iTrader: (9)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBoost View Post
Wow some of you guys have no respect. HPF you guys need to shut these people up and get great kits out for these n54s! And with all the offerings you guys have to make an upgrade easier, shipping coverage, financing, etc. there is no doubt in my mind you guys will sell whatever you bring like hot cakes!
Yup, but they have to keep up with Shiv, and it seems his only goal in life is N54's so that might be hard, but if its CHEAPER they could stand a chance.
E90SoFlo is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-17-2012, 10:22 AM   #17
BGoode
Private First Class
 
Drives: 2007 Dinan 335i Coupe
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: san diego,ca

Posts: 103
iTrader: (0)

Any word on another shippment for the E92? Website is only saying E90 available :'(
__________________
2007 Blk/Blk 335i Coupe- Dinan Stage 3, Dinan FMIC, Dinan Oil Cooler, Dinan HFE, Dinan Lightweight Forged Wheels, BMS Oil Catch Can, M tri-stiched steering wheel
BGoode is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-17-2012, 12:15 PM   #18
shortseller
Captain
 
Drives: 2010 E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern VA

Posts: 980
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGoode View Post
Any word on another shippment for the E92? Website is only saying E90 available :'(
Just got of line with cs, they are taking orders for end of month shipping.

Anyone know of a current promo code available?

They sound really sweet!
shortseller is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #19
CubanJJ09
Banned
 
Drives: like an asshole
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Chicago Burbs

Posts: 12,692
iTrader: (2)

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [3.09]
Send a message via AIM to CubanJJ09
Damn those are some sweet promos going on. If I had a e46 m it'd be there next week. Buy back, financing, one way transport. That's fucking great. Be looking forward to see the n54 kit whenever it's good and ready to come out.
CubanJJ09 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-17-2012, 06:27 PM   #20
turugara
Major
 
turugara's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i Coupe, 6 Speed
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NYC

Posts: 1,306
iTrader: (5)

Garage List
2011 BMW 335i  [4.72]
What I find impressive is the HPF turnaround time. If those numbers are upheld where the different stages are installed as quickly as they said and HPF offers financing + one way shipping, they are going to KILL it. Once they get into the 335/135 market with that type of customer service, assuming its true, they will be HUGE for this community.\

Many other companies could take a leaf out of their book if HPF is actually able to deliver on their promises.
turugara is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-17-2012, 07:25 PM   #21
HPF Chris
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 2006 330i & 530i
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Portland, OR

Posts: 500
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by turugara View Post
What I find impressive is the HPF turnaround time. If those numbers are upheld where the different stages are installed as quickly as they said and HPF offers financing + one way shipping, they are going to KILL it. Once they get into the 335/135 market with that type of customer service, assuming its true, they will be HUGE for this community.\

Many other companies could take a leaf out of their book if HPF is actually able to deliver on their promises.
Thanks. I can't wait to take the 135/335i market to the next level. We finished a couple 335's this week with various mods, and I pulled the single turbo out of Eric's 335 so we can redesign the turbo manifold. We now have a new blog. http://blog.horsepowerfreaks.com You can kind of get an idea of what we've been doing here on our blog. But trust me on this one, we will be huge in the 135/335 market.

Chris.
HPF Chris is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-18-2012, 01:59 AM   #22
creaminz
Major General
 
creaminz's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 LCI
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: So. Cal

Posts: 7,702
iTrader: (33)

poor eric... lost his car again...at least HPF gurantees something good for N54/55 community!
creaminz is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST