E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > BMW Coding > turn on only angels?

08-19-2012, 10:56 PM   #1
JoeyMachathil
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 328xi

Garage List
2007 328xi  [0.00]
turn on only angels?

Does anyone know what settings i have to turn off or turn on so when i start my car, only my angels turn on? If possible, my angels and fogs?
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2012, 09:38 AM   #2
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiEars View Post
Does anyone know what settings i have to turn off or turn on so when i start my car, only my angels turn on? If possible, my angels and fogs?
its called daytime running lights...You can set it on your idrive if you have one, but if you dont use the BC stalk. As for turning on just the AEs as DRLs with Fogs, you need to get the car coded for that. Since you are in Cali, hit up Grant@DetailAddict
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2012, 04:32 PM   #3
JoeyMachathil
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 07 328xi

Garage List
2007 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by cn555ic View Post
its called daytime running lights...You can set it on your idrive if you have one, but if you dont use the BC stalk. As for turning on just the AEs as DRLs with Fogs, you need to get the car coded for that. Since you are in Cali, hit up Grant@DetailAddict
Well, i am honestly pretty new to all this, but i got leds for my angels, hid's for my low beam and hid for my fogs done the the other week, and one of the workers set it so when i turn on my car, my angels and low beams come on using the settings in my pedometer. and he said theres a way to set it so its only my angels but he forgot how to do it.. if that helps at all?
Appreciate 0
      08-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #4
cn555ic
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiEars View Post
Well, i am honestly pretty new to all this, but i got leds for my angels, hid's for my low beam and hid for my fogs done the the other week, and one of the workers set it so when i turn on my car, my angels and low beams come on using the settings in my pedometer. and he said theres a way to set it so its only my angels but he forgot how to do it.. if that helps at all?
Like I stated earlier. What you are looking for you need the car to get coded for it. Can't do it via I drive.
Appreciate 0