E90Post
 


Extreme Power House
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > anyone have stuff they are selling?!



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-03-2012, 11:59 AM   #1
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
26

 
Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles


Posts: 418
iTrader: (0)

anyone have stuff they are selling?!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
does anyone have anything that will fit on a 2011 328i sedan that they are selling?

Appreciate 0
      09-03-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
Yodaime
Just a normal member.
Vietnam
78

 
Yodaime's Avatar
 
Drives: Banh Xeo
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Louisiana


Posts: 3,398
iTrader: (12)

lol. If you have a 2 door one most of these parts are compatible to fit.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrrm1127 View Post
My life is complete. Yodaime has commented on a post with my car in it.
Appreciate 0
      09-03-2012, 07:23 PM   #3
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
26

 
Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles


Posts: 418
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaime View Post
lol. If you have a 2 door one most of these parts are compatible to fit.
haha i know.. just my luck
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2012, 02:19 AM   #4
TheyH8n
Private First Class
7

 
Drives: 335i e93
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Indio CA


Posts: 123
iTrader: (0)

no, no one sells stuff here in the for sale section
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2012, 07:00 AM   #5
vladi627
Private First Class
3

 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: TX


Posts: 129
iTrader: (2)

There are plenty of for sale threads. Take your pick, lol.
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2012, 06:12 PM   #6
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
26

 
Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles


Posts: 418
iTrader: (0)

sryy but can you give me a link please?
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2012, 06:57 PM   #7
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
98

 
JoeyBananaz18's Avatar
 
Drives: metrocard
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Whitestone, NY


Posts: 3,763
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattshokri
sryy but can you give me a link please?
How about you tell us what you need. Should we just guess. Would you like a link to a thread for an M-tech diffuser wrapped in pink fuzzy vinyl? How about OEM hello kitty performance stripes? What else would you like us to put on your car?
__________________
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2012, 08:53 PM   #8
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
26

 
Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles


Posts: 418
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBananaz18 View Post
How about you tell us what you need. Should we just guess. Would you like a link to a thread for an M-tech diffuser wrapped in pink fuzzy vinyl? How about OEM hello kitty performance stripes? What else would you like us to put on your car?
umm an m3 trunk spoiler if possible..
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2012, 10:42 PM   #9
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
98

 
JoeyBananaz18's Avatar
 
Drives: metrocard
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Whitestone, NY


Posts: 3,763
iTrader: (3)

Boom....

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...ay+e90+spoiler

And if you can't get in touch with him...

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...ay+e90+spoiler

Next? Wheels? Suspension?
__________________
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2012, 11:00 PM   #10
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
26

 
Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles


Posts: 418
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBananaz18 View Post
Boom....

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...ay+e90+spoiler

And if you can't get in touch with him...

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...ay+e90+spoiler

Next? Wheels? Suspension?
thxx soo much but i wanna but local.. and for wheels.. already powder coated mine lol
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2012, 11:03 PM   #11
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
98

 
JoeyBananaz18's Avatar
 
Drives: metrocard
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Whitestone, NY


Posts: 3,763
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattshokri View Post
thxx soo much but i wanna but local.. and for wheels.. already powder coated mine lol
Hey all you Cali guys have the best parts. I don't know why. Must be something in the water. Check out the local forum. Always good stuff out west. Good luck.

Edit....

I've gt a roll ve the pink fuzzy vinyl f you want to wrap your car lolololololol

J/k
__________________
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2012, 11:05 PM   #12
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
26

 
Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles


Posts: 418
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBananaz18 View Post
Hey all you Cali guys have the best parts. I don't know why. Must be something in the water. Check out the local forum. Always good stuff out west. Good luck.

Edit....

I've gt a roll ve the pink fuzzy vinyl f you want to wrap your car lolololololol

J/k
is it matte pink hahahha
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2012, 11:17 PM   #13
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
98

 
JoeyBananaz18's Avatar
 
Drives: metrocard
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Whitestone, NY


Posts: 3,763
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattshokri View Post
is it matte pink hahahha
Of course lol
__________________
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2012, 11:27 PM   #14
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
26

 
Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles


Posts: 418
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBananaz18 View Post
Of course lol
yess i can gain like 12312 hp!!! but if it was carbon fiber i would gain 124126745124 hp lol
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2012, 11:28 PM   #15
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
98

 
JoeyBananaz18's Avatar
 
Drives: metrocard
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Whitestone, NY


Posts: 3,763
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattshokri View Post
yess i can gain like 12312 hp!!! but if it was carbon fiber i would gain 124126745124 hp lol
.....but only when match with the hello kitty stripes lol.

What else can I help you find?
__________________
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2012, 11:44 PM   #16
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
26

 
Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles


Posts: 418
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBananaz18 View Post
.....but only when match with the hello kitty stripes lol.

What else can I help you find?
haha
i wanna get a muffler but dont wanna spend over 100
what should i get that sounds good?
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2012, 02:17 AM   #17
Game
Major General
United_States
102

 
Game's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335i
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Lockport/Chicago, IL


Posts: 5,095
iTrader: (15)

Dumbest thread ever.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2012, 02:55 AM   #18
boost4boobs
Captain
United_States
16

 
boost4boobs's Avatar
 
Drives: 08 335i SP/ e34 525/E36 M3
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: united we stand


Posts: 887
iTrader: (7)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattshokri View Post
yess i can gain like 12312 hp!!! but if it was carbon fiber i would gain 124126745124 hp lol

BUMMMMMMP for a great people and and a good conversation with a lot of fun
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2012, 03:31 AM   #19
DC_Oldboy
Q(*.*)-D Q-(^.~Q)
United_States
104

 
DC_Oldboy's Avatar
 
Drives: like an old person.
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bothell, WA


Posts: 5,266
iTrader: (39)

Garage List
2006 BMW 330i  [4.17]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattshokri View Post
umm an m3 trunk spoiler if possible..
Here you go. I just bought a M3 spoiler from them. Paint match and quality is great. Takes about 2 weeks to arrive. Contact the seller first if you have any questions (replies super fast). I had to because they didn't have any listing in my color. They also agreed to do $60 USD shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAINT-BMW-E9...item4abb5fd657
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2012, 05:53 AM   #20
JoeyBananaz18
Brigadier General
98

 
JoeyBananaz18's Avatar
 
Drives: metrocard
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Whitestone, NY


Posts: 3,763
iTrader: (3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattshokri View Post
haha
i wanna get a muffler but dont wanna spend over 100
what should i get that sounds good?
And this s where I stop you. If you're going to do your car, do it right the first time. Performance exhaust. You'll thank me. Mine I sitting in my trunk right now waiting to get installed.
__________________
7/18/09- I pick up my baby- 2009 E92 335i Xdrive, Space Gray over Coral Red. Premium Pkg, Cold Weather Pkg, M-Sport Pkg, 193Ms, Gloss Black grills, Custom Gloss Black Mirrors, Performance shift and E-brake boot, M3 spoiler, Euro fog switch, gloss black interior tim, Coco-Mats (red/black), H&R coilovers, 19'' Alufelgen SF-71s......
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2012, 10:50 AM   #21
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
26

 
Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles


Posts: 418
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyBananaz18 View Post
And this s where I stop you. If you're going to do your car, do it right the first time. Performance exhaust. You'll thank me. Mine I sitting in my trunk right now waiting to get installed.
i know i really want it but its to expensive for me
Appreciate 0
      09-08-2012, 10:51 AM   #22
Mattshokri
Lieutenant
26

 
Drives: 2011 328i space gray metallic
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Los Angeles


Posts: 418
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC_Oldboy View Post
Here you go. I just bought a M3 spoiler from them. Paint match and quality is great. Takes about 2 weeks to arrive. Contact the seller first if you have any questions (replies super fast). I had to because they didn't have any listing in my color. They also agreed to do $60 USD shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAINT-BMW-E9...item4abb5fd657
thxx soo much and did u put it on your car yet?? if u did can you show me pics?
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:15 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST