E90Post

TireRack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA > 1st annual dub run results.

10-26-2011, 10:00 AM   #23
Tonymsport
imout
United_States

Drives: 2011 335i m sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubbedown View Post
At least most of those kids pay for their own cars & mods. Can't say the same about most on e90post lol.

Regardless, don't know why OP cares who thinks what about you or as a collective group. There's life beyond the world wide webz.
I only care well i cant say care i was pissed because everyone that rode out only showed support to the run and spent money to try to get it going for a second time around and thats how we get looked down on because of one person......
      10-26-2011, 10:01 AM   #24
Tonymsport
imout
United_States

Drives: 2011 335i m sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilazn View Post
Well just like what drift m3 did to our BMW community... Most of the vdubs i see are kids trying to look like ricers with euro cars.
%100 right
      09-10-2012, 11:00 AM   #25
HYDE 16
Registered

Drives: VW GTI

Hey guys, I just came across this now nearly a year later. I am the coordinator of DubRun 2011 and in no way was that post on NEMini intended to refer to all BMW guys. At the end of the event "drift" and 1 or 2 other cars were pulled over by the local police up near Hawk's Nest. Since our cruise was such a long stretch I was not there when "drift" decided to do donuts in the middle of the Hawk's Nest dragon tail. Our other event organizers told me afterwards that 2-3 BMWs were driving wrecklessly through lights cutting people off.

TonyMSport please don't take offense to that post, the overall BMW community was great that day and we had a blast with you guys, some beautiful cars out last year.

We would like to invite you all out again to our 2nd Annual Event:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=741868

Ryan
Appreciate 0