E90Post
 


Bimmer Retrofit
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Official Toronto Chat Thread (#2)



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-14-2012, 09:00 AM   #331
MrPig
Major
MrPig's Avatar
Canada
12
Rep
1,205
Posts

 
Drives: '11 STI, '90 325iS
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
1990 BMW 325is  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335alive View Post
where did you sell??

an attractive female sales rep...you must have made a KILLING!!

PS we're both obviously hard at work today :P
Trolling the web while on coference calls ftw?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 09:01 AM   #332
///Mandy
N54 <3
///Mandy's Avatar
36
Rep
1,559
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here.

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335alive View Post
where did you sell??

an attractive female sales rep...you must have made a KILLING!!

PS we're both obviously hard at work today :P
I was at Town and Country BMW, new car sales.
I WISH! The majority of the walk in's unfortunately wanted to speak with someone that spoke either Mandarin or Cantonese...I had the few one off's...one guy scared me. I sold a TiAG 328Xi E90 and I heard they came back asking for me because they wanted to get an X3.

Yeah haha...it's Friday...don't feel like working.....
__________________

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 09:09 AM   #333
335alive
i accidentally the verb
Canada
7
Rep
660
Posts

 
Drives: 08 E90 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: caledon, ontario

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
I was at Town and Country BMW, new car sales.
I WISH! The majority of the walk in's unfortunately wanted to speak with someone that spoke either Mandarin or Cantonese...I had the few one off's...one guy scared me. I sold a TiAG 328Xi E90 and I heard they came back asking for me because they wanted to get an X3.

Yeah haha...it's Friday...don't feel like working.....

I used to sell in Markham, so I know that feeling...

I don't feel like working today either...partly because I didn't get home from the meet until 2:30am (after eating something), and partly because this goddamn insomnia kept me up all night.

i feel like i'm not even awake right now.
__________________
'08 monaco blue E90 335i 6MT. sport pkg. premium pkg. black leatherette. brushed aluminum trim. M-Tech shift knob/boot. M3 mats. matte black kidneys. carbon performance trunk spoiler. blacklines. MTEC angel eyes. JB4. aFe stage 2 intake. custom downpipe-back stainless exhaust with 4" tips. mechunik plate mount. 19x9/19x10 +24 style 95's with 10mm BMS spacers in the rear.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 09:14 AM   #334
///Mandy
N54 <3
///Mandy's Avatar
36
Rep
1,559
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here.

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335alive View Post
I used to sell in Markham, so I know that feeling...

I don't feel like working today either...partly because I didn't get home from the meet until 2:30am (after eating something), and partly because this goddamn insomnia kept me up all night.

i feel like i'm not even awake right now.
Where the heck did you go to eat in such a hurry that you didn't get home until 2:30AM?! LOL

I was so tired this morning that I accidentally spilt hot coffee on my hand, now it's all red and tingly.
__________________

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 09:18 AM   #335
jim.e.
Lieutenant
8
Rep
526
Posts

 
Drives: 07 E90
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brampton//Markham

iTrader: (4)

morning - TGIF indeed!

although I'm in my home office as usual. Didn't feel like waking up; was working til 3am last night. I don't know how engineer's do this stuff, I'm getting sick of blueprints and autoCad.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 09:21 AM   #336
335alive
i accidentally the verb
Canada
7
Rep
660
Posts

 
Drives: 08 E90 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: caledon, ontario

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
Where the heck did you go to eat in such a hurry that you didn't get home until 2:30AM?! LOL

I was so tired this morning that I accidentally spilt hot coffee on my hand, now it's all red and tingly.
aw shit!! is the coffee okay?!

keep in mind I live in Bolton, and left around midnight, so the drive alone was almost an hour...then I sat and ate my food in my car and chilled for a bit...almost fell asleep in my car, and headed home, had a smoke, and by the time i crawled into bed it was 2:30. ta-da!

was i really in that much of a hurry?
__________________
'08 monaco blue E90 335i 6MT. sport pkg. premium pkg. black leatherette. brushed aluminum trim. M-Tech shift knob/boot. M3 mats. matte black kidneys. carbon performance trunk spoiler. blacklines. MTEC angel eyes. JB4. aFe stage 2 intake. custom downpipe-back stainless exhaust with 4" tips. mechunik plate mount. 19x9/19x10 +24 style 95's with 10mm BMS spacers in the rear.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 09:24 AM   #337
jim.e.
Lieutenant
8
Rep
526
Posts

 
Drives: 07 E90
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brampton//Markham

iTrader: (4)

335alive it's funny how you're in Bolton, so is Dr.G (or is it gmdoctor?) and some others - but I haven't bumped into any of you yet and I'm relatively close to Bolton as well. Odd.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 09:24 AM   #338
///Mandy
N54 <3
///Mandy's Avatar
36
Rep
1,559
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here.

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335alive View Post
aw shit!! is the coffee okay?!

keep in mind I live in Bolton, and left around midnight, so the drive alone was almost an hour...then I sat and ate my food in my car and chilled for a bit...almost fell asleep in my car, and headed home, had a smoke, and by the time i crawled into bed it was 2:30. ta-da!

was i really in that much of a hurry?


To save you time, you should've just flown to Pearson and had one of the guys pick you up.

Yeah, I swear I saw smoke at the spot you were parked in after you left.
__________________

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 10:05 AM   #339
335alive
i accidentally the verb
Canada
7
Rep
660
Posts

 
Drives: 08 E90 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: caledon, ontario

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim.e. View Post
335alive it's funny how you're in Bolton, so is Dr.G (or is it gmdoctor?) and some others - but I haven't bumped into any of you yet and I'm relatively close to Bolton as well. Odd.
Odd indeed! I am around Bolton ALL the time, hanging around timmies or just driving around doing odds and ends. I actually live closer to Palgrave, just south of 9 and 50.

You guys should come out to our Bolton mini-meet on Monday nights! This Monday will be the third installment. Only 4 cars showed last week, but you gotta start small, right? I'm hoping for a better turn-out this week.

Check out the thread for details!
__________________
'08 monaco blue E90 335i 6MT. sport pkg. premium pkg. black leatherette. brushed aluminum trim. M-Tech shift knob/boot. M3 mats. matte black kidneys. carbon performance trunk spoiler. blacklines. MTEC angel eyes. JB4. aFe stage 2 intake. custom downpipe-back stainless exhaust with 4" tips. mechunik plate mount. 19x9/19x10 +24 style 95's with 10mm BMS spacers in the rear.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 10:07 AM   #340
335alive
i accidentally the verb
Canada
7
Rep
660
Posts

 
Drives: 08 E90 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: caledon, ontario

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post


To save you time, you should've just flown to Pearson and had one of the guys pick you up.

Yeah, I swear I saw smoke at the spot you were parked in after you left.
but then I wouldn't have had my car...d'uh! I can't bring my leer-jet to an E90 meet!

smoke? shit I should have that checked out... my nick-name at work is Houdini for a reason; because apparently I'm good at disappearing without a trace LOL.
__________________
'08 monaco blue E90 335i 6MT. sport pkg. premium pkg. black leatherette. brushed aluminum trim. M-Tech shift knob/boot. M3 mats. matte black kidneys. carbon performance trunk spoiler. blacklines. MTEC angel eyes. JB4. aFe stage 2 intake. custom downpipe-back stainless exhaust with 4" tips. mechunik plate mount. 19x9/19x10 +24 style 95's with 10mm BMS spacers in the rear.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 10:30 AM   #341
jim.e.
Lieutenant
8
Rep
526
Posts

 
Drives: 07 E90
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Brampton//Markham

iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335alive View Post
Odd indeed! I am around Bolton ALL the time, hanging around timmies or just driving around doing odds and ends. I actually live closer to Palgrave, just south of 9 and 50.

You guys should come out to our Bolton mini-meet on Monday nights! This Monday will be the third installment. Only 4 cars showed last week, but you gotta start small, right? I'm hoping for a better turn-out this week.

Check out the thread for details!
Sounds good, hopefully I'm not busy on Monday - I don't even know how I missed last nights meet; completely missed the thread.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 10:33 AM   #342
///Mandy
N54 <3
///Mandy's Avatar
36
Rep
1,559
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here.

iTrader: (1)

Yup, definately going to rain today...I'm screwed for my walk to Union....
__________________

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 11:01 AM   #343
project335i
Banned
Canada
53
Rep
4,505
Posts

 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

iTrader: (6)

God damn rain I just had my detailer here at my dealership clean my car last night. FML
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 11:16 AM   #344
335alive
i accidentally the verb
Canada
7
Rep
660
Posts

 
Drives: 08 E90 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: caledon, ontario

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
God damn rain I just had my detailer here at my dealership clean my car last night. FML
*world's smallest violin*

LOL.

yeah rain sucks. gotta keep the stability control on.

i'm not too upset cause my rims were already filthy. i'm glad it was dark last night cause my car looked like shit up close.
__________________
'08 monaco blue E90 335i 6MT. sport pkg. premium pkg. black leatherette. brushed aluminum trim. M-Tech shift knob/boot. M3 mats. matte black kidneys. carbon performance trunk spoiler. blacklines. MTEC angel eyes. JB4. aFe stage 2 intake. custom downpipe-back stainless exhaust with 4" tips. mechunik plate mount. 19x9/19x10 +24 style 95's with 10mm BMS spacers in the rear.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 11:19 AM   #345
project335i
Banned
Canada
53
Rep
4,505
Posts

 
Drives: Wide Load
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SAUGA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335alive View Post
*world's smallest violin*

LOL.

yeah rain sucks. gotta keep the stability control on.

i'm not too upset cause my rims were already filthy. i'm glad it was dark last night cause my car looked like shit up close.
I would be glad to if I were your car
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 11:31 AM   #346
Bladerunner
Captain
Bladerunner's Avatar
8
Rep
609
Posts

 
Drives: 2011 e92 335xi
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: mississauga

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
Yup, definately going to rain today...I'm screwed for my walk to Union....
Use the underground path!
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 11:40 AM   #347
335alive
i accidentally the verb
Canada
7
Rep
660
Posts

 
Drives: 08 E90 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: caledon, ontario

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by project335i View Post
I would be glad to if I were your car
right in the feelings!!!
__________________
'08 monaco blue E90 335i 6MT. sport pkg. premium pkg. black leatherette. brushed aluminum trim. M-Tech shift knob/boot. M3 mats. matte black kidneys. carbon performance trunk spoiler. blacklines. MTEC angel eyes. JB4. aFe stage 2 intake. custom downpipe-back stainless exhaust with 4" tips. mechunik plate mount. 19x9/19x10 +24 style 95's with 10mm BMS spacers in the rear.
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 12:27 PM   #348
techy1
Lieutenant
techy1's Avatar
Trinidad_and_tobago
6
Rep
594
Posts

 
Drives: 2008 328i
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Brampton Canada

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Mandy View Post
Yup, definately going to rain today...I'm screwed for my walk to Union....
luckly dt its not raining that bad... I keep cutting through buildings to get to mine lol... well its not raining that bad on the yonge and bloor side
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 01:18 PM   #349
///Mandy
N54 <3
///Mandy's Avatar
36
Rep
1,559
Posts

 
Drives: E90 335xi
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Here.

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladerunner View Post
Use the underground path!
I might have to take it as far as it can get me....I usually like to avoid the path because it takes more time to get where I want to go compared to walking outside.
__________________

E90 335xi|Nav pkg|Sport pkg|Dakota leather|Brushed aluminum trim|MTech kit
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 02:17 PM   #350
Dr. G
Brigadier General
Dr. G's Avatar
80
Rep
4,958
Posts

 
Drives: Black e92 335i
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Brampton, Ontario

iTrader: (32)

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [4.35]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim.e. View Post
morning - TGIF indeed!

although I'm in my home office as usual. Didn't feel like waking up; was working til 3am last night. I don't know how engineer's do this stuff, I'm getting sick of blueprints and autoCad.
Just wokeup @ 3pm and I feel like it's early - All day everyday Holidays FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim.e. View Post
335alive it's funny how you're in Bolton, so is Dr.G (or is it gmdoctor?) and some others - but I haven't bumped into any of you yet and I'm relatively close to Bolton as well. Odd.
I don't live in Bolton, but I head out to Bolton to eat quite often since it's not as busy as and crazy always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335alive View Post

yeah rain sucks. gotta turn the stability control off
.
I fixed that for you.
__________________
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 02:18 PM   #351
MrPig
Major
MrPig's Avatar
Canada
12
Rep
1,205
Posts

 
Drives: '11 STI, '90 325iS
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
1990 BMW 325is  [5.00]
Who the crap schedules an hour and a half meeting, on a Friday at 3:00 >=(
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-14-2012, 02:21 PM   #352
335alive
i accidentally the verb
Canada
7
Rep
660
Posts

 
Drives: 08 E90 335i
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: caledon, ontario

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. G View Post

I don't live in Bolton, but I head out to Bolton to eat quite often since it's not as busy as and crazy always.



I fixed that for you.
reach our mini-meet on Monday!!!

and no i'll leave it on thanks...the last time it piss-rained, i turned it off out of habit, forgot it was slick out, and pretty much scared the shit out of myself when i took a corner a bit aggresively, forgetting it was slick and i had turned it off...

no thanks LOL.
__________________
'08 monaco blue E90 335i 6MT. sport pkg. premium pkg. black leatherette. brushed aluminum trim. M-Tech shift knob/boot. M3 mats. matte black kidneys. carbon performance trunk spoiler. blacklines. MTEC angel eyes. JB4. aFe stage 2 intake. custom downpipe-back stainless exhaust with 4" tips. mechunik plate mount. 19x9/19x10 +24 style 95's with 10mm BMS spacers in the rear.
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:54 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST