E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > Does anyone have one ICONZ center cap for sale?



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-25-2012, 05:58 AM   #1
woptang22
Major
 
woptang22's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 E92 BMW M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bristol Pa

Posts: 1,074
iTrader: (1)

Does anyone have one ICONZ center cap for sale?

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Hello I have a set of ICONZ 960s and the front passenger side ICONZ symbol in the center cap came off. The actual center cap is still there, but the blue ICONZ symbol has come off. Does anyone happen to have one for sale or know how I can get one? Ill attach a picture just to show what the center cap looks like.

Attached Images
 
__________________
2009 E92 BMW M3.
woptang22 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      07-27-2012, 05:31 AM   #2
woptang22
Major
 
woptang22's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 E92 BMW M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bristol Pa

Posts: 1,074
iTrader: (1)

Anyone have these? My car looks a bit strange with one ICONZ decal missing from the center cap. Anyone looking to sell one of these?
__________________
2009 E92 BMW M3.
woptang22 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #3
miro2296
Colonel
 
miro2296's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Montego Blue BMW 135i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Round Rock, TX

Posts: 2,134
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via MSN to miro2296 Send a message via Yahoo to miro2296
Sorry to bring back this thread but same thing happened to me and Iconz won't respond to any of my emails or facebook posts. Frustrating to want to buy new Center Caps and no one responds. Let me know if you were able to find a set?
__________________
-------------------------------------
BMW 135i/6 Speed/Montego Blue/Formula One Ceramic Tint/JB4 G4/AA Sport Intercooler/19 inch Iconz 880Z(19X8.5 & 19X10)/Nitto INVO 225/35 & 265/30/E93 M3 front sway bar
miro2296 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2012, 05:30 AM   #4
woptang22
Major
 
woptang22's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 E92 BMW M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bristol Pa

Posts: 1,074
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miro2296 View Post
Sorry to bring back this thread but same thing happened to me and Iconz won't respond to any of my emails or facebook posts. Frustrating to want to buy new Center Caps and no one responds. Let me know if you were able to find a set?
haha, they never respond to anything at all. I called Daniel Ackerman, the guy I bought the wheels from and he can get them. But he gets the new engraved ones which cost $150. Im not paying $150 for center caps. Especially when I only need one. So hopefully I can find one, which I havent yet. Let me know if you do.
__________________
2009 E92 BMW M3.
woptang22 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2012, 11:53 AM   #5
EYE4SPEED
Ex-Quattro Driver
 
EYE4SPEED's Avatar
 
Drives: E90 335d M-Sport LCI
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: West Coast... of Michigan

Posts: 1,987
iTrader: (22)

Man, terrible customer service. I remember your post when you waited to get these in. You would think they would goodwill you one replacement or fix it under warranty or sell it to you at a discount/cost... I hope you get it fixed.
__________________
EYE4SPEED is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2012, 12:05 PM   #6
woptang22
Major
 
woptang22's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 E92 BMW M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bristol Pa

Posts: 1,074
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EYE4SPEED View Post
Man, terrible customer service. I remember your post when you waited to get these in. You would think they would goodwill you one replacement or fix it under warranty or sell it to you at a discount/cost... I hope you get it fixed.
Yeah their customer service stinks. But my center cap logo actually came off while at a tuner shop and they said they would replace it but never did. ANytime I email them they tell me they are looking for one. Haha ya ok.
__________________
2009 E92 BMW M3.
woptang22 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2012, 03:49 PM   #7
miro2296
Colonel
 
miro2296's Avatar
 
Drives: '08 Montego Blue BMW 135i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Round Rock, TX

Posts: 2,134
iTrader: (1)

Send a message via MSN to miro2296 Send a message via Yahoo to miro2296
Quote:
Originally Posted by woptang22 View Post
haha, they never respond to anything at all. I called Daniel Ackerman, the guy I bought the wheels from and he can get them. But he gets the new engraved ones which cost $150. Im not paying $150 for center caps. Especially when I only need one. So hopefully I can find one, which I havent yet. Let me know if you do.
Damn $150 is steep! Yea i bought the wheels from Daniel also, but i am not going to pay that.
__________________
-------------------------------------
BMW 135i/6 Speed/Montego Blue/Formula One Ceramic Tint/JB4 G4/AA Sport Intercooler/19 inch Iconz 880Z(19X8.5 & 19X10)/Nitto INVO 225/35 & 265/30/E93 M3 front sway bar
miro2296 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      09-19-2012, 07:49 PM   #8
woptang22
Major
 
woptang22's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 E92 BMW M3
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Bristol Pa

Posts: 1,074
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by miro2296 View Post
Damn $150 is steep! Yea i bought the wheels from Daniel also, but i am not going to pay that.
Yeah thats extreme for center caps in my opinion. They are engraved caps but $150 just sounds too crazy. Ill go without one if I have too. Or put BMW centers in them. No way Im paying $150 for center caps. Especially when the cap didnt disappear when I had my car.
__________________
2009 E92 BMW M3.
woptang22 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST