E90Post
 


ECS BMW
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > BMWNA $750 Loyalty Cash Program Available Until October 1, 2012



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      08-01-2012, 10:36 AM   #23
JL24
Registered
 
Drives: X5M
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: NY

Posts: 4
iTrader: (0)

Just used this on a X5M, after turning in my 09 X5 4.8 lease.
JL24 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-02-2012, 07:53 PM   #24
fitmaster
Private
 
fitmaster's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BMW M6 Convert
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Florida

Posts: 92
iTrader: (0)

Eu delivery rebate

Quote:
Originally Posted by askjeeves View Post
Anyone know if this offer (or the $300 off for test drive) can be used for euro delivery?
I am doing a Eu Delivery of a 2013 M6 convertible and the rebate is available along with the Ultimate drive rebate. $1,450. total.
fitmaster is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-03-2012, 02:23 AM   #25
askjeeves
Lieutenant
 
Drives: 350z/e92 m3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Miami, FL

Posts: 498
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitmaster View Post
I am doing a Eu Delivery of a 2013 M6 convertible and the rebate is available along with the Ultimate drive rebate. $1,450. total.
what is the ultimate drive rebate? my CA has confirmed LC $750 applies. and said the app rebate doesn't apple. i wasn't aware of anything else.
__________________
2011 e92 ///m3 zcp - jzb/fr
ED 6/29/10
askjeeves is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-07-2012, 07:59 PM   #26
amoeba
Private First Class
 
Drives: E46 330i zhp, F30 335-MSport
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Fremont, CA

Posts: 157
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4 View Post
Must be lease or finance with BMWFS on the 2013.
OK. After financing can I just pay off the entire balance with the first payment to take advantage of the $750 off?

Also, are there restrictions like take delivery by 10/1/2012, or as long as I order before that time it'll be fine?
amoeba is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-07-2012, 09:00 PM   #27
Z4
Private
 
Drives: bmw
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 64
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amoeba
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z4 View Post
Must be lease or finance with BMWFS on the 2013.
OK. After financing can I just pay off the entire balance with the first payment to take advantage of the $750 off?

Also, are there restrictions like take delivery by 10/1/2012, or as long as I order before that time it'll be fine?
You have to keep the BMWFS for 6 months before you can pay it off. Just refinance after 6 months with other banks/credit union or pay it off.
__________________

2013 F30 328i Alpine White Sportline / Black Leatherette / Tech / Xenons (Timeline)
Z4 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-09-2012, 06:56 AM   #28
fitmaster
Private
 
fitmaster's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 BMW M6 Convert
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Florida

Posts: 92
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by askjeeves View Post
what is the ultimate drive rebate? my CA has confirmed LC $750 applies. and said the app rebate doesn't apple. i wasn't aware of anything else.
The Ultimate drive rebate is $700. Download the app, test drive a BMW and get a voucher on your phone for $700 off your first payment to BMWFS. You can refinance or pay off after the rebate.
fitmaster is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2012, 03:08 PM   #29
gerbs
woof
 
gerbs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Estoril F30 335i
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Los Angeles

Posts: 1,179
iTrader: (1)

Garage List
Send a message via AIM to gerbs
Does this discount come off the negotiated price which you THEN pay tax on,

or do you pay tax on the FULL amount of the vehicle, THEN get $750 off the full amount?

My dealership seems to think it's the latter; where I have to pay tax on the full amount of the vehicle. Is this correct? So I am paying tax on $750 that I didn't really spend on the car?

If anyone can comment w/ their experiences it would be very helpful... Thanks in advance.
__________________

2013 F13 ///M6 Sakhir Orange
2013 F30 335i Estoril Blue II
2008 E92 ///M3 Interlagos Blue
2007 E92 335i Montego Blue
gerbs is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #30
Z4
Private
 
Drives: bmw
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Dallas, TX

Posts: 64
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerbs View Post
Does this discount come off the negotiated price which you THEN pay tax on,

or do you pay tax on the FULL amount of the vehicle, THEN get $750 off the full amount?

My dealership seems to think it's the latter; where I have to pay tax on the full amount of the vehicle. Is this correct? So I am paying tax on $750 that I didn't really spend on the car?

If anyone can comment w/ their experiences it would be very helpful... Thanks in advance.
It came off the negotiated price and then pay tax on on mine.
__________________

2013 F30 328i Alpine White Sportline / Black Leatherette / Tech / Xenons (Timeline)
Z4 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      08-20-2012, 04:54 PM   #31
amoeba
Private First Class
 
Drives: E46 330i zhp, F30 335-MSport
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Fremont, CA

Posts: 157
iTrader: (0)

My understanding is, like most rebates, you get a fixed amount after paying for taxes. It does not effect your pre-tax balance.
amoeba is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-24-2012, 07:29 AM   #32
kingston250
Registered
 
Drives: Honda Civic Automatic
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Islamabad

Posts: 3
iTrader: (0)

Interesting post. This offer is wonderful. I will share this with my friends if anyone interested in this offer to get of $750.
http://arlington.craigslistb.org
kingston250 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-24-2012, 08:58 PM   #33
justinnum1
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 2013 335i Msport
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: South Florida

Posts: 3,988
iTrader: (0)

the dealer factored this into my quote but the car wont be here till the end of october...that shouldnt be an issue, right?
__________________
F30 335i Msport Estoril Blue/Black leather sport auto. black grills, Performance Exhaust, HK,
justinnum1 is online now  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST