E90Post
 


European Auto Source
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > WHo wants a v.cheap F30 330d lease...and M135i inbound



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-25-2012, 03:22 PM   #1
TMP
Colonel
 
TMP's Avatar
 
Drives: M135i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cheshire

Posts: 2,874
iTrader: (0)

WHo wants a v.cheap F30 330d lease...and M135i inbound

Some of you guys know i have been unhappy about the delay to the F30 330d. Well, on Friday I can pick up a M135i, in exactly the same colour and trim combo I had ordered the 330d in.

When i ordered I was quoted 7-8 weeks, that has now turned out to be 16 weeks.

I will cancel tomorrow, unless Warberry (on the F30 forum) or anybody else would like me to propose them to pick up the deal.

Its on a 6x23, 12k miles p.a. The spec is Estoril Blue with black interior strip and brushed aluminium. Prof Media pack, Xenons/headlamp washers, Heated Front seats.
Monthly payment is 409 inc vat, with six months deposit.

Cheers
__________________
M-Lite v2 & Family 5er v2

Last edited by TMP; 09-25-2012 at 03:30 PM.
TMP is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      09-25-2012, 03:30 PM   #2
TMP
Colonel
 
TMP's Avatar
 
Drives: M135i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cheshire

Posts: 2,874
iTrader: (0)

For those interested...here are a few M135i pics and the spec (much more than I did on the 3er, but have taken the 4.9% apr PCP, so worked out ok.

This is also a car that will do 0-60 in 4.9s
Here is the specs and a few pics:

Z1BI F20 M135i 5-door Sports Hatch N55 3.0
Option 676 Loudspeaker system - BMW Business
Package Z0A Driver comfort package
Package Z0C Visibility package
Package Z0D Sun protection package
Package Z0F Media package - BMW Professional Multimedia
Colour B45 Estoril Blue Metallic
Upholstery LCSW Black Dakota leather
Maint Pack No Maintenance Pack
Option Z4B Complimentary upgrade - BMW Business Lou
Option 2TB Sport automatic transmission
Option 2VF Adaptive M Sport suspension
Option 4AD Brushed Aluminium Trim
Option 4DL High-gloss Black interior trim finisher
Option 494 Seat heating. front
Option 6NF Telephone USB audio interface
Option 6WA Black panel display. full
Option 614 Internet






__________________
M-Lite v2 & Family 5er v2
TMP is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      09-25-2012, 04:08 PM   #3
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
 
dxb335d's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3 CS
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ''Fandango Towers''

Posts: 29,278
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Looks great and will go well mate!
__________________
M3 gone .... But I now have a M3 CS
dxb335d is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      09-25-2012, 04:23 PM   #4
hmi1750
Major
 
hmi1750's Avatar
 
Drives: M135i
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London, UK

Posts: 1,130
iTrader: (0)

Wow.. good offer on the 330d too.. I would be tempted if I could afford it.
hmi1750 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-25-2012, 04:34 PM   #5
Kerr
Brigadier General
 
Drives: 08' 335i Coupe
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Aberdeen

Posts: 3,642
iTrader: (0)

Very nice.

Will be interesting to see how it goes.
Kerr is online now   Scotland
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2012, 04:44 AM   #6
davyk31
Brigadier General
 
Drives: Audi SQ5 & Golf GTD
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Northern Ireland

Posts: 4,429
iTrader: (0)

Quite a difference to a 330d but looks a great option.

So what were the finance numbers on the M135? interested in that you went PCP rather than CH as for the 330d.
davyk31 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2012, 05:27 AM   #7
MEGA
Dieseasal
 
MEGA's Avatar
 
Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Harrow, London

Posts: 6,839
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via MSN to MEGA
What a change! I'm not sure I agree with this car in principal (I know BMW put the M badge on, but I'd still take it off .. ). Furthermore those front headlights still aren't growing on me. But one thing for sure it will go like stink and is very well specced.

If I were you I'd have waited till December, you know that already though as I said it elsewhere. But heck I'm one of the more impulsive people I know (buying a bright orange 2 seater nissan over the phone because I had provisional interest in the 320d being sold) so I can't really blame you ..
__________________
Previously: 2003 Peugeot 206 1.6 8v | 2006 E90 320d M-Sport, 19" BBS CH, Full Ice-cold JL audio install, August 2010 Total BMW 6 page feature car. | 2003 Nissan 350Z GT Coupe 286BHP
Now:2010 E92 LCI 335d M-Sport
MEGA is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2012, 07:01 AM   #8
BanziBarn
Lieutenant Colonel
 
BanziBarn's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW 330D E90 LCI Msport
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: London

Posts: 1,789
iTrader: (0)

Very nice One Series! What made you consider something so different?
__________________
Black 330d E90 LCI M Sport Saloon Auto. Privacy Glass, Cream Leather, 6FL, I-Drive/Nav/Bluetooth, Alpine hifi upgrade.

http://www.e90post.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2148&pictureid=44259
BanziBarn is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2012, 08:57 AM   #9
TMP
Colonel
 
TMP's Avatar
 
Drives: M135i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cheshire

Posts: 2,874
iTrader: (0)

I think i am a bit bored of Diesels to be honest. I had a 530d, then the 330d and while they are quick, they don't excite me anymore. No 7k revs and no noise.

As soon as I heard the 6cly start up it made my hairs stand on end.! Thats what my Scooby used to do, and even to a point the wife's old Cooper S 'vert.

I only bought the F30 330d as it was so cheap (relatively). If i was getting it next week, i would have held on, but mid-end of Decememebr.....no way.

Plus, this thing will do 38mpg....not much worse than my 330d.

case in point on the excitement thing

__________________
M-Lite v2 & Family 5er v2
TMP is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2012, 09:38 AM   #10
rich1068
has left the building
 
Drives: F30 330d M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: UK

Posts: 3,363
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyk31 View Post
So what were the finance numbers on the M135? interested in that you went PCP rather than CH as for the 330d.
BMW are offering all the M135i models at sub 400 pm + VAT on 3+35 contract hire. M135i 5dr Auto is coming in at 385.10 which is a steal as far as I'm concerned.
rich1068 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2012, 10:20 AM   #11
TMP
Colonel
 
TMP's Avatar
 
Drives: M135i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cheshire

Posts: 2,874
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davyk31 View Post
Quite a difference to a 330d but looks a great option.

So what were the finance numbers on the M135? interested in that you went PCP rather than CH as for the 330d.
PCP offer is 4.9% apr - so works out at very low rate financing. Plus as I always sell on my cars and never hand them back it gives me more fliexibilit on mileage and when i do sell it.

but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich1068 View Post
BMW are offering all the M135i models at sub 400 pm + VAT on 3+35 contract hire. M135i 5dr Auto is coming in at 385.10 which is a steal as far as I'm concerned.
I did look at CH and best i could find on a 3+34 at 405+vat for a base 5dr Auto or 9+35, 10k miles 395 - again would need a few options and increase in mileage.

Where is the deal for 385 mate?
__________________
M-Lite v2 & Family 5er v2
TMP is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2012, 10:22 AM   #12
TMP
Colonel
 
TMP's Avatar
 
Drives: M135i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cheshire

Posts: 2,874
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
What a change! I'm not sure I agree with this car in principal (I know BMW put the M badge on, but I'd still take it off .. ). Furthermore those front headlights still aren't growing on me. But one thing for sure it will go like stink and is very well specced.

If I were you I'd have waited till December, you know that already though as I said it elsewhere. But heck I'm one of the more impulsive people I know (buying a bright orange 2 seater nissan over the phone because I had provisional interest in the 320d being sold) so I can't really blame you ..
What principal Dave?

Its half-an-M for sure, but M division have tweaked the suspension, steering, engine and exhaust. (So all the important stuff )

oh, and it does say 'M Perofmrance' on start (above picture)
__________________
M-Lite v2 & Family 5er v2
TMP is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2012, 10:39 AM   #13
rich1068
has left the building
 
Drives: F30 330d M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: UK

Posts: 3,363
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMP View Post
Where is the deal for 385 mate?
Still 10k per year but here.

And that looks like Stratstone in Chesterfield but I guess BMW showrooms are all very similar.
rich1068 is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2012, 11:43 AM   #14
TMP
Colonel
 
TMP's Avatar
 
Drives: M135i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cheshire

Posts: 2,874
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich1068 View Post
Still 10k per year but here.

And that looks like Stratstone in Chesterfield but I guess BMW showrooms are all very similar.
Need to do a 12x35 to get the price under 400 (on a 5dr). So this doesn't seem that cheap - would say 4.9% PCP is saving 2-3k, plus my car has lots of options - the one on the CH is base spec.
__________________
M-Lite v2 & Family 5er v2
TMP is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2012, 02:14 PM   #15
ed335d
Major General
 
ed335d's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Surrey, UK

Posts: 6,899
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
57 e92 M3  [5.00]
2008 e92 335d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMP View Post
oh, and it does say 'M Perofmrance' on start (above picture)
Is that German?!

Nice one Tim; that'll be much more fun than the D
__________________
E92 M3, Jerez Black, Fox Red Novillo, 19'' M Double Spoke, folding mirrors, lumbar support, front seat heating, PDC, USB, DAB, EDC, Bluetooth, Logic 7, High Gloss Shadowline, big smile
ed335d is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2012, 02:31 PM   #16
TMP
Colonel
 
TMP's Avatar
 
Drives: M135i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cheshire

Posts: 2,874
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed335d View Post
Is that German?!

Nice one Tim; that'll be much more fun than the D
Ya, est ist fricen Faaast

Cheers Ed!
__________________
M-Lite v2 & Family 5er v2
TMP is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2012, 02:45 PM   #17
MEGA
Dieseasal
 
MEGA's Avatar
 
Drives: LCI E92 335d M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Harrow, London

Posts: 6,839
iTrader: (2)

Send a message via MSN to MEGA
Just watched that vid Tim.

It sounds bloody fantastic!

Fair play..
__________________
Previously: 2003 Peugeot 206 1.6 8v | 2006 E90 320d M-Sport, 19" BBS CH, Full Ice-cold JL audio install, August 2010 Total BMW 6 page feature car. | 2003 Nissan 350Z GT Coupe 286BHP
Now:2010 E92 LCI 335d M-Sport
MEGA is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2012, 02:54 PM   #18
ed335d
Major General
 
ed335d's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 M3
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Surrey, UK

Posts: 6,899
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
57 e92 M3  [5.00]
2008 e92 335d  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMP View Post
Plus, this thing will do 38mpg....not much worse than my 330d.

The guy in the video is getting about 13mpg
__________________
E92 M3, Jerez Black, Fox Red Novillo, 19'' M Double Spoke, folding mirrors, lumbar support, front seat heating, PDC, USB, DAB, EDC, Bluetooth, Logic 7, High Gloss Shadowline, big smile
ed335d is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2012, 03:14 PM   #19
mjh93sa
Major General
 
mjh93sa's Avatar
 
Drives: M135i
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Gloucestershire

Posts: 5,079
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Well done Tim, you know you've made the right decision.

330d to a 135... where have I heard that before? The fuel figures have come a long way from the sub-30s of the old N54 135.

I look forward to the reviews.
__________________

Gone: Fiesta - Focus - E46 320dSE - E91 330dMSport - E82 135iMSport - R55 JCW Clubman
Now: M135i with lots of toys
mjh93sa is offline   England
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #20
mowflow
Colonel
 
mowflow's Avatar
 
Drives: F20 125d
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Glasgow

Posts: 2,415
iTrader: (2)

I have to say you are totally making the right decision.

I very stupidly went into BMW in Glasgow today because someone told me they were doing 640 style deals on the 125i. Turned out they weren't got a quote for one anyway and am now seriously thinking about it after having a nose round an estoril blue MSport.

For some reason the new 3 series still leaves me a bit cold. I was massively impressed with the new 1 series. It's such a huge improvement over the old one.

PS. Don't be expecting 38mpg, you'll be having too much fun to care.
mowflow is online now   Scotland
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2012, 03:37 PM   #21
davyk31
Brigadier General
 
Drives: Audi SQ5 & Golf GTD
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Northern Ireland

Posts: 4,429
iTrader: (0)

The only numbers that matter are 320bhp and 4.9 0-60 !!
davyk31 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      09-26-2012, 04:58 PM   #22
TMP
Colonel
 
TMP's Avatar
 
Drives: M135i
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Cheshire

Posts: 2,874
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGA View Post
Just watched that vid Tim.

It sounds bloody fantastic!

Fair play..
Cheers dude, glad you have come around

Quote:
Originally Posted by ed335d View Post
The guy in the video is getting about 13mpg
oh flip - really?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh93sa View Post
Well done Tim, you know you've made the right decision.

330d to a 135... where have I heard that before? The fuel figures have come a long way from the sub-30s of the old N54 135.

I look forward to the reviews.
Are you missing the ol' 135 though

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowflow View Post
I have to say you are totally making the right decision.

I very stupidly went into BMW in Glasgow today because someone told me they were doing 640 style deals on the 125i. Turned out they weren't got a quote for one anyway and am now seriously thinking about it after having a nose round an estoril blue MSport.

For some reason the new 3 series still leaves me a bit cold. I was massively impressed with the new 1 series. It's such a huge improvement over the old one.

PS. Don't be expecting 38mpg, you'll be having too much fun to care.
I think as long as i can get 38 mpg, in comfort mode when stuck in slow traffic - thats fine.

But yes, i have bought this to have some fun - so have my shell points card ready for all the V power
Quote:
Originally Posted by davyk31 View Post
The only numbers that matter are 320bhp and 4.9 0-60 !!
This is my fastest car yet!
__________________
M-Lite v2 & Family 5er v2
TMP is offline   United Kingdom
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:45 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST