E90Post
 


MINHS Auto Care Center
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Official NorCal Chat Thread (#11)



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      09-29-2012, 06:24 PM   #1277
Route 16
I got lei'd
Route 16's Avatar
Philippines
59
Rep
4,691
Posts

 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

iTrader: (31)

Anyone like the idea of a 225 tire on a 9.5 wheel for a 1,600 mile road trip? I don't have the mula for a 265 tire and I didn't plan on having a stretched tire
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #1278
Mahhvinn
EUROPROJEKTZ
Mahhvinn's Avatar
United_States
97
Rep
7,953
Posts

 
Drives: backwards
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Jose, CA (Bay Area)

iTrader: (15)

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [3.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Route 16 View Post
Anyone like the idea of a 225 tire on a 9.5 wheel for a 1,600 mile road trip? I don't have the mula for a 265 tire and I didn't plan on having a stretched tire
I've been running 225/40 on a 9.5 for the past 9k miles
__________________
LTMW|SPEEDELEMENT|EUROPROJEKTZ

#TeamStretchNPoke
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2012, 06:53 PM   #1279
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
manutdas11's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
1,209
Posts

 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Munkey View Post
LOL. Are you going Wheels N Meals?
hehe mmm Maybeeee Are you?! PM your number!
I thought I had your number and I was texting that number as if it were you and it turned out to be Callie's number! LMFAO so now I have her number ehehehe
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2012, 07:14 PM   #1280
Route 16
I got lei'd
Route 16's Avatar
Philippines
59
Rep
4,691
Posts

 
Drives: '07 E90 328i
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: BayArea

iTrader: (31)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Truong View Post
I've been running 225/40 on a 9.5 for the past 9k miles
Confidence gained, thanks.
Appreciate 0
      09-29-2012, 08:36 PM   #1281
jvsxn
Lieutenant Colonel
jvsxn's Avatar
United_States
20
Rep
1,720
Posts

 
Drives: e-ninety
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: San Jose, CA

iTrader: (8)

Send a message via AIM to jvsxn
Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
hehe mmm Maybeeee Are you?! PM your number!
I thought I had your number and I was texting that number as if it were you and it turned out to be Callie's number! LMFAO so now I have her number ehehehe
Lol.. completely different ends of the spectrum, bro. If you're phone is connected to FB my number should already be in your phone book. If not, it's (408)8two6-nine9one8
__________________
Hiatus
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2012, 02:06 AM   #1282
JDane07
Major
JDane07's Avatar
United_States
22
Rep
1,485
Posts

 
Drives: '06 E90 330i
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Napa, CA

iTrader: (2)

How's everyones weekend going?
Any meets going on soon?? Finally got my headlights and wheels so the baby is ready to show off. lol
__________________
OEM Mtech | AG M580 | Performance Exhaust | AA Tune | ST Coilovers | MMW Catless Headers | Euro BavX LS3 | Blacklines | CF diffuser, Performance Spoiler, Front splitters | Other goodies here and there...
Wish List: ESS SUPERCHARGER FTW
Recent Thread:
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showth...first+e90+m580
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2012, 10:37 AM   #1283
Grant@JGMODS
6
Rep
501
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDane07
How's everyones weekend going?
Any meets going on soon?? Finally got my headlights and wheels so the baby is ready to show off. lol
Wheels N Meals is today at 12 in San Jose. Should come out!
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2012, 10:47 AM   #1284
Delusive
Lieutenant Colonel
Delusive's Avatar
United_States
27
Rep
1,500
Posts

 
Drives: Static E92
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (6)

Yes! see you guys out there at Wheels N Meals.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2012, 11:51 AM   #1285
Grant@JGMODS
6
Rep
501
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JS-NA.E92
Yes! see you guys out there at Wheels N Meals.
Shot you a PM. Let's roll together!
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2012, 05:50 PM   #1286
Delusive
Lieutenant Colonel
Delusive's Avatar
United_States
27
Rep
1,500
Posts

 
Drives: Static E92
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bay Area, CA

iTrader: (6)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grant@JGMODS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JS-NA.E92
Yes! see you guys out there at Wheels N Meals.
Shot you a PM. Let's roll together!
I fell asleep when you pm'd me bro, lol!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      09-30-2012, 09:56 PM   #1287
BcuzAWD
Colonel
BcuzAWD's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
2,584
Posts

 
Drives: with E85 on 22psi at 475tq
Join Date: May 2008
Location: norcal

iTrader: (8)

Traffic is at all time high. Every side street, back road, and shortcut is packed. Apparently there was a shooting on the freeway no clear story whether two cars were shooting but a car driver was shot and crashed into another motorist. I live around here and have only seen traffic this bad on the 4th of July.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...ula&id=8830647

Stay clear of San Mateo/San Carlos area near Hillsdale to Holly. Just giving fellow members a heads up and to those that live here take 92 or 280 this way if you must.
__________________
R.i.P E90
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 12:36 AM   #1288
toocool4yooh
Lieutenant
toocool4yooh's Avatar
United_States
7
Rep
551
Posts

 
Drives: illegally
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Bay Area

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BcuzAWD View Post
Traffic is at all time high. Every side street, back road, and shortcut is packed. Apparently there was a shooting on the freeway no clear story whether two cars were shooting but a car driver was shot and crashed into another motorist. I live around here and have only seen traffic this bad on the 4th of July.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...ula&id=8830647

Stay clear of San Mateo/San Carlos area near Hillsdale to Holly. Just giving fellow members a heads up and to those that live here take 92 or 280 this way if you must.
God damn.. So scary. Must have been a target, who would just randomly shoot someone on the freeway
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 03:05 AM   #1289
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
manutdas11's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
1,209
Posts

 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT_Munkey View Post
Lol.. completely different ends of the spectrum, bro. If you're phone is connected to FB my number should already be in your phone book. If not, it's (408)8two6-nine9one8
ahaha! Got it! Yeah, I LMAO when I found out that wasn't you I was texting
How was wheels n' meals?? I really wanted to go, but I had a major epic night saturday night since my family surprise my grandpa and I for our birthday and I didn't wake up until like 2pm and by then it was too late to go down to San Jose, plus I had a major hangover so I just chilled and did absolutely nothing the whole day ahahaha
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 04:07 PM   #1290
skinrock
Agent Smith
skinrock's Avatar
45
Rep
2,860
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 Fusion AWD
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Matrix

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.45]
Stopped by FFTEC this morning, single turbo part acquisition has begun
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 07:26 PM   #1291
manutdas11
EL JIMMY NEURON
manutdas11's Avatar
United_States
13
Rep
1,209
Posts

 
Drives: Jet Black E90
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: in the Napa Valley/SJ...

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinrock
Stopped by FFTEC this morning, single turbo part acquisition has begun
BALLIN'!!!!
__________________
2007 Jet Black E90 328i
Thread: http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=825249
Instagram: manutd_as
Appreciate 0
      10-01-2012, 10:46 PM   #1292
Exzackt
Second Lieutenant
Exzackt's Avatar
United_States
3
Rep
256
Posts

 
Drives: n54 e92 335i/e39 540i6
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: SF Bay

iTrader: (2)


Quote:
Originally Posted by skinrock View Post
Stopped by FFTEC this morning, single turbo part acquisition has begun




__________________
2007 BSM 335i ZSP/ZPP l JB4 G5 ISO l E85 l BMS FLASH l METH l DCI l DPs l Twin BOVs l
Scoops l 18" Forgestar F14sl Koni Yellows l Swift Spec-R l GForce Rivals/Slicks l Quaife LSD
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 01:07 AM   #1293
BcuzAWD
Colonel
BcuzAWD's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
2,584
Posts

 
Drives: with E85 on 22psi at 475tq
Join Date: May 2008
Location: norcal

iTrader: (8)

Ouch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=sNOJ0R6C88Q
__________________
R.i.P E90
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 01:10 AM   #1294
skinrock
Agent Smith
skinrock's Avatar
45
Rep
2,860
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 Fusion AWD
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Matrix

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.45]
Quote:
Originally Posted by manutdas11 View Post
BALLIN'!!!!
After this, not so much, lol.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 01:27 AM   #1295
Chrispy650
Lieutenant
Chrispy650's Avatar
United_States
5
Rep
495
Posts

 
Drives: E90
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: SoCal (Irvine)

iTrader: (2)

Anyone have their old e90 roundels they don't use that are in good condition? I'll take them off your hands
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 01:35 AM   #1296
BcuzAWD
Colonel
BcuzAWD's Avatar
United_States
33
Rep
2,584
Posts

 
Drives: with E85 on 22psi at 475tq
Join Date: May 2008
Location: norcal

iTrader: (8)

I think i have an old trunk one.
__________________
R.i.P E90
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 01:48 AM   #1297
skinrock
Agent Smith
skinrock's Avatar
45
Rep
2,860
Posts

 
Drives: 2013 Fusion AWD
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: The Matrix

iTrader: (9)

Garage List
2007 335i  [3.45]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrispy650 View Post
Anyone have their old e90 roundels they don't use that are in good condition? I'll take them off your hands
Stocks blue and whites?
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 01:51 AM   #1298
Grant@JGMODS
6
Rep
501
Posts

 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: JGMODS, Inc

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BcuzAWD
I think i have an old trunk one.
You still have some of your E90 stuff?! I'm shocked. Lol
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:37 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST