E90Post
 


GT Haus
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > UK > UK Off-Topic Discussions > ** The Muppet Driver Thread**



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-02-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
1sh@Crystalwhite
Banned
United Kingdom
39

 
Drives: E92 Space Grey
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: All over the UK!


Posts: 907
iTrader: (19)

Angry ** The Muppet Driver Thread**

If you have noticed an individual driving like a muppet .... Please report it here!

Name and shame them so they may learn from their mistakes!

Car:
Reg:
Loc:

-----------------------------

Let me start:

Car: BMW e90 Black
Reg:M60 SHM
Loc: M6 Southbound

Mate, if you are on this forum, You're a f*ckin Muppet.

Learn to drive.

GTFO out the right hand lane when you're driving 60mph and the slower lanes are fully clear!

Scumbag.


Driving like a muppet for a good couple of miles.

Last edited by 1sh@Crystalwhite; 10-02-2012 at 04:20 PM. Reason: Included everyone!
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 03:49 PM   #2
mowflow
Colonel
Scotland
64

 
mowflow's Avatar
 
Drives: F20 125d
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Glasgow


Posts: 2,429
iTrader: (2)

God! I see loads every day on my commute. I guess nearly everyone one is a rep as they all have that stereotypical rep look about them and they are nearly always 318 or 320d's.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 03:50 PM   #3
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
786

 
dxb335d's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3 CS
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ''Fandango Towers''


Posts: 29,285
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Can we include Audi's?
__________________
M3 gone .... But I now have a M3 CS
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 03:59 PM   #4
FRG530
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
28

 
FRG530's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 530d
Join Date: May 2012
Location: east midlands


Posts: 545
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d
Can we include Audi's?
Let's have them in due to the tool in an A5 S-Line this morning up my arse. When we approached the roundabout he was right behind me, right hand lane is straight on only (my route), he takes the left then cuts in on me, I had to jam on. Prick!
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 04:05 PM   #5
dxb335d
The Tarmac Terrorist
England
786

 
dxb335d's Avatar
 
Drives: E46 M3 CS
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ''Fandango Towers''


Posts: 29,285
iTrader: (3)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRG View Post
Let's have them in due to the tool in an A5 S-Line this morning up my arse. When we approached the roundabout he was right behind me, right hand lane is straight on only (my route), he takes the left then cuts in on me, I had to jam on. Prick!
__________________
M3 gone .... But I now have a M3 CS
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 04:18 PM   #6
1sh@Crystalwhite
Banned
United Kingdom
39

 
Drives: E92 Space Grey
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: All over the UK!


Posts: 907
iTrader: (19)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mowflow View Post
God! I see loads every day on my commute. I guess nearly everyone one is a rep as they all have that stereotypical rep look about them and they are nearly always 318 or 320d's.
Yep! Ive seen them too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
Can we include Audi's?
Done! Ive changed the thread title to include all colours and races!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRG View Post
Let's have them in due to the tool in an A5 S-Line this morning up my arse. When we approached the roundabout he was right behind me, right hand lane is straight on only (my route), he takes the left then cuts in on me, I had to jam on. Prick!
Muppetry!
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 05:16 PM   #7
gIzzE
Major General
United Kingdom
103

 
gIzzE's Avatar
 
Drives: Mercedes ML and 2.8i Z3
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Norfolk, UK.


Posts: 5,153
iTrader: (2)

Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 05:20 PM   #8
rich1068
has left the building
United Kingdom
84

 
Drives: F30 330d M Sport
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: UK


Posts: 3,363
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
Can we include Audi's?
We certainly can though I can't supply a reg number because he was so far up my arse I couldn't see it. Driving up Ecclesall Road tonight after a night out. A combination of the weather, the time of night and the fact he was 2" from my rear bumper meant I didn't even know he was there because his lights were so close to my rear end.
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 05:23 PM   #9
Hope
First Lieutenant
14

 
Drives: BMW 320D M Sport
Join Date: May 2011
Location: UK


Posts: 335
iTrader: (2)

These idiots were tailgating me for 3 miles today! If they are on this forum I hope they know they are fli**ing muppets!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by gIzzE View Post
Appreciate 0
      10-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #10
zltm089
Major General
United Kingdom
169

 
zltm089's Avatar
 
Drives: 335i SE Coupe Space Grey
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: LONDON


Posts: 7,410
iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2006 BMW 335i  [5.00]
I took a pic of a private cab ages ago...on the M4....fucking right lane moron...Really need a sticker saying, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE RIGHT HAND LANE!!!....
__________________

Current Car: E92 335i SE Dream Cars: AMG SL65 Black,GallardoSuperleggera, GTR 2012, Agera R, F430 Scuderia, DBS, EVO X FQ400, Lexus LFA, F10 M5, M4, GT3 RS4.0, Ferrari 458, Ferrari F12, R8 V10 plus, Jaguar F Type V8, Lamborghini LP700-4 Aventador, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, C63 AMG Coupe Black, Vanquish 2012, Laferrari, GT3 991, McLaren 650s.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 06:38 AM   #11
FRG530
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
28

 
FRG530's Avatar
 
Drives: F10 530d
Join Date: May 2012
Location: east midlands


Posts: 545
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zltm089 View Post
I took a pic of a private cab ages ago...on the M4....fucking right lane moron...Really need a sticker saying, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE RIGHT HAND LANE!!!....
I know what you mean about the sticker. I wish I could get my hands on one of those toy fat blokes that used to go in the rear window with a flexible hose to a hand pump by the side of the driver. Squeeze it and he dropped his trousers to show his arse. It would be good to write something offensive across his cheeks too, probably 4 letters long and begining with a C. Does anyone else remember them?
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 06:43 AM   #12
makkan00
Major General
United Kingdom
205

 
makkan00's Avatar
 
Drives: E91 330D
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Essex


Posts: 7,370
iTrader: (48)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich1068
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxb335d View Post
Can we include Audi's?
We certainly can though I can't supply a reg number because he was so far up my arse I couldn't see it. Driving up Ecclesall Road tonight after a night out. A combination of the weather, the time of night and the fact he was 2" from my rear bumper meant I didn't even know he was there because his lights were so close to my rear end.
I'd brake twice gently and slow my car to 60 mph if such a muppet is behind me.
__________________
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2012, 08:05 AM   #13
xenon
Brigadier General
England
63

 
xenon's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Coventry


Posts: 4,882
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRG View Post
I know what you mean about the sticker. I wish I could get my hands on one of those toy fat blokes that used to go in the rear window with a flexible hose to a hand pump by the side of the driver. Squeeze it and he dropped his trousers to show his arse. It would be good to write something offensive across his cheeks too, probably 4 letters long and begining with a C. Does anyone else remember them?
Yes, they were called "C more Bunz" one here
__________________
Ian
Current: 2013 F10 520d M-Sport, Professional Media, Visibility Pack, Reversing Camera, DAB
Previous: 2011 F10 520d M-Sport, 2008 320i M-Sport Coupe, 2002 325i, 2001 318i valvetronic, 1998 318i, 1996 525i, 1990 Porsche 944S2
Appreciate 0
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:47 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST