E90Post
 


PYSPEED
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Increased battery discharge! Anyone know what could cause this beauty??



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-03-2012, 04:05 PM   #23
Dark_Knight_335
Came to the N55 Darkside
 
Dark_Knight_335's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335 E93 M-Sport
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY/NJ

Posts: 10,156
iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Belgier View Post
That even rhymes...

PS Don't go off topic to much or we get flamed...

PPS Do you sell some more of your snap-in? IPhone 4S...
I know right? Unbelieveable, like that's the worst we've seen, or will see. Sorry to the moderators for the trouble, but many of our threads are growing stale for months in the FS section. Too many wanna be cheifs, not enough indians.
Dark_Knight_335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2012, 04:13 PM   #24
BMW_Belgier
Lieutenant Colonel
 
BMW_Belgier's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335xi n55
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Switzerland

Posts: 1,522
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Knight_335 View Post
I know right? Unbelieveable, like that's the worst we've seen, or will see. Sorry to the moderators for the trouble, but many of our threads are growing stale for months in the FS section. Too many wanna be cheifs, not enough indians.
I don't know about those guys, but i just don't read the threads that i'm not interested in...

Some threads here are plain stupid... Some threads get deleted even if they are OK on normal forum standards...

But hey, live of a mod isn't easy... You got to give them that...

WE LOVE YOU MODS

I think my post will be deleted anyway...
__________________
BEFORE: 130i N52 (2006-2011)
NOW: 335xi N55 (2011- )
BMW_Belgier is offline   Switzerland
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2012, 04:14 PM   #25
stjpark99
New Member
 
Drives: 2011 335d / 2008 X5
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Indianapolis

Posts: 19
iTrader: (0)

Weird...I just picked my car up an hour ago from the tint shop and noticed the same warning. I also noticed that the airconditioner wasnt pushing air as much as it should even when I had it on Max. I drove the car for about 10 min parked it, waited a couple mintues and restarted the car and the warning went away...Hopefully it doesnt come back...Im thinking its probalby bc the tint guys had the door open when doing the tint...
stjpark99 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2012, 04:18 PM   #26
Dark_Knight_335
Came to the N55 Darkside
 
Dark_Knight_335's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335 E93 M-Sport
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY/NJ

Posts: 10,156
iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Belgier View Post
I don't know about those guys, but i just don't read the threads that i'm not interested in...

Some threads here are plain stupid... Some threads get deleted even if they are OK on normal forum standards...

But hey, live of a mod isn't easy... You got to give them that...

WE LOVE YOU MODS

I think my post will be deleted anyway...
Oh hell yea, I love Jay and the other mods- they have helped me out more than I can ever say on here. But, they are only human, everyone has a life man- well, at least most of us
Dark_Knight_335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2012, 04:19 PM   #27
Dark_Knight_335
Came to the N55 Darkside
 
Dark_Knight_335's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335 E93 M-Sport
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY/NJ

Posts: 10,156
iTrader: (26)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stjpark99 View Post
Weird...I just picked my car up an hour ago from the tint shop and noticed the same warning. I also noticed that the airconditioner wasnt pushing air as much as it should even when I had it on Max. I drove the car for about 10 min parked it, waited a couple mintues and restarted the car and the warning went away...Hopefully it doesnt come back...Im thinking its probalby bc the tint guys had the door open when doing the tint...
This is entirely possible. Are you within warranty bud?
Dark_Knight_335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2012, 04:21 PM   #28
BMW_Belgier
Lieutenant Colonel
 
BMW_Belgier's Avatar
 
Drives: E92 335xi n55
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Switzerland

Posts: 1,522
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Knight_335 View Post
Oh hell yea, I love Jay and the other mods- they have helped me out more than I can ever say on here. But, they are only human, everyone has a life man- well, at least most of us
+1

Who needs a live? I have Facebook...
__________________
BEFORE: 130i N52 (2006-2011)
NOW: 335xi N55 (2011- )
BMW_Belgier is offline   Switzerland
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2012, 04:28 PM   #29
Dark_Knight_335
Came to the N55 Darkside
 
Dark_Knight_335's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 335 E93 M-Sport
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY/NJ

Posts: 10,156
iTrader: (26)

I know right bro?
Talk soon man.
Dark_Knight_335 is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2012, 06:46 PM   #30
John 070
Lieutenant General
 
Drives: 335i cpe
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: ZSP/ZPP/ZCW

Posts: 11,456
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Belgier View Post
The door handle... What the hell...

What kind of a door handle do you have? Did you connect it with your stereo...?
Seems like dealers have gotten really confident saying things that don't make sense to get the customer out the door....I just cringe when I think of the classic wall job. Sorry but I've become old school and ask for parts back, and mark them before going in. I caught a dealer not doing the work once and they didn't like the mention of Fox News.
John 070 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:29 PM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST