Tirerack
Use the following links to go directly to useful tirerack winter items: Tirerack Winter Tires. Gary's Winter Tire FAQ.
Using the links directly supports E90Post with tirerack sales commision!

  E90Post
 


TireRack

   PLEASE HELP SUPPORT E90POST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!
 
BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Wheels and Tires Forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack > VMR, Sean@PYSPEED, **********s Vendors.



Wheels and Tires forum Sponsored by The Tire Rack
Please help to directly support e90post by doing your tirerack shopping from the above link. For every sale made through the link, e90post gets sponsor support to keep the site alive. Disclaimer

Wheel offset calculator courtesy of BimmerPost.com. You may use this calculator to calculate what tire sizes you might need if you upgrade your tires, or what wheel sizes/offsets are compatible with your car.
    Current Wheel Width  inches             Current Wheel Offset  mm.
         New Wheel Width  inches                  New Wheel Offset  mm.
 
TIRE WIDTH
/
ASPECT RATIO
- WHEEL DIAMETER
ORIGINAL TIRES
/
NEW TIRES
/
Based on your stock wheel setup, your new wheel will have:
Original Tires Diameter (in.)
      New Tires Diameter (in.)
  Difference in diameter (in.)
           Percent Difference %
                     
Speedo @60mph will read: mph
Collapse/Expand the BimmerPost Wheel and Tire calculator
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      10-01-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
BrazilianBimmer
Captain
 
Drives: Black e90 325i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Alexandria, VA

Posts: 776
iTrader: (0)

VMR, Sean@PYSPEED, **********s Vendors.

I in need of a set of 19' wheels in staggered/aggresive offset for my e90 325i.

I would like either Avanta Garde 359 or VMR V710 in gunmetal.
I really want the wheels in gunmetal color but I know AG doesn't come like that, I would powder-coat it depending on the best price you guys can offer me.

Please contact me ASAP, need to buy these today.
Thank you.
BrazilianBimmer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-01-2012, 05:58 PM   #2
VMRWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
VMRWheels's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anaheim, CA

Posts: 12,291
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 5 Series  [3.30]
Thanks for the PM. I've replied Thanks!
__________________
VMRWheels is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2012, 01:45 PM   #3
Sean@PYSpeed.com
 
Sean@PYSpeed.com's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 AW E92 M3
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Bay Area

Posts: 8,956
iTrader: (22)

Send a message via AIM to Sean@PYSpeed.com
Answered with no response! =(
Sean@PYSpeed.com is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2012, 06:51 PM   #4
VMRWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
VMRWheels's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anaheim, CA

Posts: 12,291
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 5 Series  [3.30]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean@PYSpeed.com View Post
Answered with no response! =(
PM box is full as well
__________________
VMRWheels is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-02-2012, 09:29 PM   #5
BrazilianBimmer
Captain
 
Drives: Black e90 325i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Alexandria, VA

Posts: 776
iTrader: (0)

Hi fellows, I appreciate your fast responses. It's good to get many quotes like that to compare prices. The shipping is killing me.
I think I'm ready to buy, VRM v710, I can't go through the hassle of powder coating Avant Garde 359's
BrazilianBimmer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-03-2012, 02:44 AM   #6
BrazilianBimmer
Captain
 
Drives: Black e90 325i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Alexandria, VA

Posts: 776
iTrader: (0)

I've made up my mind, I'm going to buy a set of VMR v710 in gunmetal.
I've already bought the tires
BrazilianBimmer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-04-2012, 05:54 PM   #7
VMRWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
VMRWheels's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anaheim, CA

Posts: 12,291
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 5 Series  [3.30]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrazilianBimmer View Post
I've made up my mind, I'm going to buy a set of VMR v710 in gunmetal.
I've already bought the tires
Perfect! Don't hesitate to place your order directly through us or any of our vendors.
__________________
VMRWheels is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #8
BrazilianBimmer
Captain
 
Drives: Black e90 325i
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Alexandria, VA

Posts: 776
iTrader: (0)

Order has been placed, through Sean@PYSpeed.com. Hankook v12's just arrived today, tirerack's got some fast shipping. UPS guy got me just as I was about to leave the house.
BrazilianBimmer is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-10-2012, 09:51 AM   #9
Dennis78
Private
 
Drives: 09 328i
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Maryland

Posts: 66
iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMRWheels View Post
Perfect! Don't hesitate to place your order directly through us or any of our vendors.
Hello.. I'm a BMW n00b.. Just picked up an 09 328i about a week ago (base model). The 16" wheels are going to be the first thing to go. I'm currently corresponding with Don about picking up a set of the 710's 18x8.5's. My only concern is that I already feel the performance of the 328i is a little lacking (coming from an 06 Saab 9-3 Aero) which definitely felt more sporty/inspired than the 328i.. Anyway, my concern is the 16" wheels weigh about 19lbs each these V710's from what I've read weigh in at around 23lbs each. Can you or anyone else who's made the jump from 16's to 18's in the V710's tell me how the performance in a stock 328i will be effected? I've never put aftermarket wheels on any of my vehicles and I'm a little concerned adding 4 lbs (est.) to each wheel.

Thank in advance!

Dennis
Dennis78 is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
      10-10-2012, 02:32 PM   #10
D_Smiderreen
Banned
 
Drives: Please delete my account
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: please delete my account

Posts: 157
iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrazilianBimmer View Post
Order has been placed, through Sean@PYSpeed.com. Hankook v12's just arrived today, tirerack's got some fast shipping. UPS guy got me just as I was about to leave the house.:thump:
Did you get your wheels yet? Post pictures when you have them mounted
D_Smiderreen is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote
      10-10-2012, 07:08 PM   #11
VMRWheels
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

 
VMRWheels's Avatar
 
Drives: BMW
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Anaheim, CA

Posts: 12,291
iTrader: (4)

Garage List
2008 5 Series  [3.30]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis78 View Post
Hello.. I'm a BMW n00b.. Just picked up an 09 328i about a week ago (base model). The 16" wheels are going to be the first thing to go. I'm currently corresponding with Don about picking up a set of the 710's 18x8.5's. My only concern is that I already feel the performance of the 328i is a little lacking (coming from an 06 Saab 9-3 Aero) which definitely felt more sporty/inspired than the 328i.. Anyway, my concern is the 16" wheels weigh about 19lbs each these V710's from what I've read weigh in at around 23lbs each. Can you or anyone else who's made the jump from 16's to 18's in the V710's tell me how the performance in a stock 328i will be effected? I've never put aftermarket wheels on any of my vehicles and I'm a little concerned adding 4 lbs (est.) to each wheel.

Thank in advance!

Dennis
Yes, V710's in 18x8.5's are 22.5lbs. No issues with the increase in weight. It'll actually make your turn-in feel a better since the 16 inch wheel has such a tall tire sidewall. Most 18 inch OEM wheels are just about the same weight as our v710's. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me.
__________________
VMRWheels is offline  
0
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 AM.




e90post
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST